Newbie here :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mandy

Jul 15, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey everyone :) ,
Nice to be here :) . I rededicated my life for God yesterday after a very tough time. I lost my mom in April, and I just felt disconnected for awhile. Now I am working on rebuilding my relationship with him again :) . Nice to meet you all :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nice to be here :) . I rededicated my life for God yesterday after a very tough time. I lost my mom in April, and I just felt disconnected for awhile. Now I am working on rebuilding my relationship with him again :) . Nice to meet you all :)

Good to see you here. Hope you find your way around the forum okay. If not..shout and someone will help you. :)

God bless you in your reconnecting to Father.

welcome-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to CB!!! Id say the fellowship section and Bible Study section has a lot of neat things to check out. And if you have youversion Bible app, it has a lot of good devotions I like personally. :)

Very sorry about your mom. I lost mine in 2015 if you need someone to talk to.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mandy,

Lost my parents too. Especially when my dad died I really felt adrift.

Glad to see your faith in God! Hoping to see you strong!

Much love!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome to Christianity Board, Mandy.

The best way to strengthen your relationship with the Lord is through your alone time with Him. But we can certainly be here to help you discuss anything you are learning, and encourage you to keep walking with Him in Newness of life.

Blessings in Christ, and hope you become part of the family here.
Hidden In Him

Reactions: Mandy

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Welcome to Christianity Board Mandy, hope you enjoy your time on these forums, make some new friends and find some helpful/encouraging threads and posts on this forum and as Hidden In Him said alone time with Jesus will help you go a long way in developing a close relationship with Him.

I gotta get back to work now, trying to figure out how to separate a bmw car driver's seat from the back.

Anyway.

May God bless your life. ;)

And Cya later.

Mandy

Jul 15, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good afternoon everyone :) ,
I didn’t want to “spam” the forum replying to everyone but I just want to say thank you all for the warm welcome here :) . I will be looking at the forum topics that were suggested and I am taking everything to heart :) . For the ones who have invited me to chat with them should I ever need it, I’ll most certainly take you up on that offer :) . Have an incredible day :)

Use the Fear

Aug 12, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Atheist
Country
Australia
What happened in the past that caused you to leave your relationship with your God?