newbie testimoy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A peaceful surrendered moment occurring, allows me to seek first my God and to find the answers hidden. Upon bringing them back, the solution to the gift within me opening a portal for others to see thru. I am a barer of arms. A thought provoked one leaning inward upon the balance of the Holy Spirit and truth. A vessel pouring…..His love.

Attachments

• th84ANFDOO.jpg
    th84ANFDOO.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A game of sorts outside tween the players dark and Light. Long side the moment where the people of earth think it’s all about them, only. Those on the side of Light pulling many in to safety, whilst the dark ones set up the final world order. The last government before the Real One comes in and does take over. Such a pity all the effort going in to the rise of man’s final empire. Little hint, it doesn’t last long, it’s hardly worth all the effort. It’s just a grand deception playing out before our eyes. Trouble is it will deceive most all mankind and even some elect. I pray forgiveness Lord for not knowing how to say what I’m seeing. I seek a forum worthy of the gifts and talents You’ve given me. Knowing that You’ll return to see what I did with them.

Send Your Holy Spirit out and woo them unto you! Breathe on them in Jesus name.

Attachments

• holy-spirit-dove1.jpg
    holy-spirit-dove1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
  • thGNM56NFW.jpg
    thGNM56NFW.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
I see a picture of our King upon a mounting stud. He looks at me and says. “Take this picture child, to the world that they may notice what I’m saying unto all. I’m saying, I’m about to ride. A timing long been written of. Bring them all inside, bring them to Me.”
Remember time rolls up like a scroll and all is not as it appears to be. If your in the world, be not of it. He is coming! Our King’s about to ride! Take His hand that you may be safe with Him, in Jesus mighty name, ride with Him in the lead, amen.

Attachments

• thR3C5FOKK.jpg
    thR3C5FOKK.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
On what grounds and by who’s authority do you attempt to remove God from a chaplain? A man of God. Can you then remove God from the military itself? How many warriors would be left to fight for this falling America. America your being destroyed from within or was that the point…after all?

Attachments

• thOQA86W3G.jpg
    thOQA86W3G.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Thank You :eek: still trying to figure everything out. Not very computer savvy. Tried to go to your blog it wouldn't allow me to.

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
An atmospheric realm is an answer to many questions but at the same time being forever in a moment of its own. I see a place where there are horses running near a place where the millennial reign are already setting up. I see one moment in time closing out to another one. I see the whimpers of society as these changes do occur. I also see themes being handed by the angels to they who are to appropriate a moment before the curtains change. It’s as likened to the days of the apostles now from long ago. Hustle bustle too and fro closing out the endings to all that they began. Finishing a completion to what started on the cross long ago. We are they who rose up at the end to complete that which was started long ago even as far back as Adam. It’s the final chapter, with the ending already understood but only now beginning to play out.
I was worshipping Him this morning when it occurred to me just how close we are to the final days of earth under the reign of man. I thought I’d like to share that thought with you.

If you don’t know Him simply pray
Lord come into my heart and show me the way

Attachments

• thEXGD7MXG.jpg
    thEXGD7MXG.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • thYWLDLYY2.jpg
    thYWLDLYY2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
“I came that I might give life.” What does this really mean? If sin brought death into the world and Jesus the Messiah brings life. Then how do we define this for our children? Anger, animosity and strife can cause high blood pressure and diseases in our life. But love and a pure heart and seeking after your purpose daily brings health and healing unto you. Laughter is the best medicine. If this is a fair analogy, or parable in other words, then there you have it. But I say it must be more than this. He must have left a clear cut path to Him. To this “life” recorded in the pages of the Bible. Seek after God and all things will be added unto you. Here I think is the truth of this “life.”
He does everything else. He does the rest of it for us.
Put Him first and seek after Him with all your heart. All your mind, and all your soul. There in do you find the best of all possible lives because He adds it all unto you. All we do is seek Him out, in all things. There it is. “Life”!

Attachments

• mysterious-power-260171991.jpg
    mysterious-power-260171991.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 0
  • flight-soul-59082241.jpg
    flight-soul-59082241.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
In my closet today I picked a gown I’d never worn. It had rays of sunshine for the back and starry skies at night belonging to the moment just below the neckline. It were as a gown so beautiful I thought, it’s much too soon to wear it. It isn't time yet. But the Lord said to me, “I’m afraid so my child, put it on.” I remember feeling like I ought to enjoy a gown so beautiful and so mesmerizing with all creation wrapped up inside it.
Tied unto the very Holy Spirit Himself. I ought to enjoy wearing this gown far more than I am. He said to me, little one, it’s only for a moment and then you’ll be here with Me for all eternity. Give it not away but wear it now for me. I said ok. But I really meant what is going on around here! He heard my thought and answered back. It’s time for the Bride to appear, take my arm. So I did.

Attachments

• th73YP0CSK.jpg
    th73YP0CSK.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 7059347-the-pearly-gates-of-heaven-being-opened1.jpg
    7059347-the-pearly-gates-of-heaven-being-opened1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A quarter for your thoughts. A penny hardly seems worth anything today. I pray dear Lord that the amount of moments I hand you through out my day leading to throughout my whole life, will be enough. A lifetimes accomplishment starts with the amount of time invested each and everyday. Hourly even if you can get to this place. Next time you see a quarter, ask yourself if you’ve spent enough time with your Savior today. I do.
If you don’t know Him, simply say

Heavenly Father I give my life to you today in Jesus name!

Attachments

• thCG3825EO.jpg
    thCG3825EO.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A single rose I offer. A dancers pose to receive. In your heart do you believe. I hear a voice. A timing of all that was prophesied long ago. Don’t ya know. I do not cause alarm. Rather I speak what I’m shown to provide. The words are not mine. The answers in time reveal hidden mysteries. Oh oh oh don’t ya know.
One moment in time revealing another. A shadow removing, there by shedding light. I saw long ago a powerful remembrance. A memory that took it’s hold in me.
I see in the mirror many things. But none of them so vivid as the ring that causes man to break from his strong holds. Life’s struggles. Oh all the things we put off till there’s just no more time. The last things. Oh but the most important things it’s time to focus on. Oh oh oh a single rose. Don’t ya know, it’s time. Oh oh oh oh oh It is time.
A book I wrote once long ago handed from heavens realms. Listed many, many things already come to pass and others still on there way. Beautiful pages that floated in mysteriously and became the answers that happened later on. Do you understand? The moment of mysteries to miracles and prophetic keys landing in your lives. Behold your King. He is everything and more. He is oh He is.
The tune that that came with this are so beautiful, I wish I could have recorded it as I wrote the words and sang them at the same time. Beautiful memory….
Thank you Jesus.

Attachments

• th5Y4P0IQM.jpg
    th5Y4P0IQM.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015

Eagle soaring

Thru the shimmering curtains of a child. I gaze out the window thru the trees to the water in my backyard. I see the heights of the beautiful trees as I look across waters to the other side. A slide where my friend played and a diving board up high. Memories of church and things right here on the waters edge. Baptizing in the blood moon times.
A family occurs here. So many things all tied together. Beautiful water birds all gather round here, great white egrets and blue herons and even little hummingbirds amongst the dolphins and the turtles. Thank you Jesus for the beauty that is my life and even where I work upon these same baptismal waters. Thank you Jesus, you have blessed me with beautiful views no matter which way that I look. A home upon the water and even where I work is on this water too. You have loved me well upon this earth, even tho I did not deserve it. You have given me all that my hearts desired over and over again. Some may look at my life and see a glass half empty but I am seeing one that overflows. Come into this moment with our Savior, give Him control.

If you also seek a cup that overflows simply say

In Jesus mighty name I turn the reins to my life over to you. Create in me your hearts desire, that I may become part of you, amen.

Attachments

• th3UIU23C7.jpg
    th3UIU23C7.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
The beauty of Brownsville renews. I went again today and saw so many miracles the dove flew round the room aflame as people were being freed. I saw it just like in my dreams.
Doors opened up and angels stepped in. A moment in time, where all that is part of earth was slipping in between the parts of Heaven drawn into the room, by the praises lifted up. Oh the praises lifted up remained all morning. I saw Him inhabiting the praises of His people. He moved about within the praises. Beautiful oh beautiful Brownsville.
We saw sight restored and many set free from bondages that were afflicting in pain. I saw my friend healed and her granddaughter accept the Lord as Savior, there today. I saw so many miracles and I attribute them to that beautiful dove aflame flying round the room almost as soon as we entered. It flew in circles round the room above the heads of all in Jesus name. ​

Attachments

• thCB4GUAS7.jpg
    thCB4GUAS7.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 0

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, all I can say is wow! You are very blessed. I have enjoyed reading these entries. You certainly have a gift.

God Bless,

BA

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
And under the blood moons ISIS does occupy, hostility against Israel prevails, a nuclear threat in Iran and all the world trembles. And under the sign of the blood moons the days and nights grow colder as it approaches it’s climax. All is drawing to a close now, just a few more months until the last predicted sign arrives.
OH Holy Spirit come!! Oh Holy Spirit rise up and take down the blinders between truth and there fore lies. Rise up and open our eyes. Holy Spirit we beseech you Rise!
We pray for forgiveness, let it not be too late. We ask you for mercy tho deserved punishment’s great. We ask that you guide us as Moses you rose up long ago. Rise up Holy Spirit another. Rise up King of all Kings and guide us. Guide us. Point the way. Let us not fall. We reach for your mercy as the hand of judgment is falling. As Esther rose up in her time. We beseech you our King. Mercy, have mercy, amen in Jesus name.

Attachments

• th2TI53Q7S.jpg
    th2TI53Q7S.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Just playing around

As I see a moment, not before seen, I dream a dream about it’s contents.
Very specifically I ask how is this going to effect the fabric of time. It’s not or it will or your welcome for all the times I gave you truths before. And thank you, thank you, thank you I go quickly to my knees in His presence you see. I almost cant tell the difference anymore tween us. We are so intertwined. I live my life long side my Father as I saw it done in heaven once. He is just a part of us there. The perfect Father living inside our hearts and we do take Him everywhere. He’s the best part of us. But I notice He still reminds me this side of heaven that I should still thank Him cause we are one but we’re separate as well. I do need to thank Him as often as I can. I’m sorry my Father, thank you for all the truths you have given me up till now and all the truth you ever shall. Amen and Amen, I’m down on my knees. You see He always just plays just like our earthly dads. I love Him. You are forever my King. Hurry up and set up your Kingdom, please!! Amen! lol
:D

Attachments

• thV4Q99JNJ.jpg
    thV4Q99JNJ.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Born_Again

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
I’m sorry

I see you heart is breaking. I know your just like me. I’ve kept these secrets deep inside and finally set some free. I know more. I know so much more, but here’s not the place nor the time to reveal. Little pieces of my Lord that I have known I do leave here. But I see the times that are coming. I see the days up ahead. I know the points that are confusing when trying to interpret what the Bible says. I have seen in dreams and visions what these things are. Written from long ago as hidden mysteries until the times to reveal them. But I’m not allowed to speak. Hold my tongue my thoughts my gifts. Not sure why that this is so. But I’m beholden to the one who said keep your peace.
I see your heart is breaking just like mine. I know you’ve seen some things too!
I’m not allowed to speak yet. I’m sorry! It’s a broken world outside that won’t be fixed until our hearts are just as broken as it is.
He tarries…

Attachments

• Broken-Heart-Pictures-Desktop-Wallpaper1.png
    Broken-Heart-Pictures-Desktop-Wallpaper1.png
    912.9 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
View attachment 275

I thank the Lord everyday for opening doors. He is the great I am and the great door opener. I pray that the protection of the Holy Spirit be upon this site and that the mountains move out of the way, that His purposes be revealed. Lord your will be done.
Father I know that you are perfect in every way and I ask that your perfected will over ride our own human emotions and blindness. Do that which needs to be done. That which we could never endure nor see to it’s completion. Lord you know and we do trust you. We hear the moment of truths just on the other side of the door.
empowered*

Attachments

• thAI37Q42Z.jpg
    thAI37Q42Z.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
The angels came and sang a song today. I heard the pin drop at the same time. You could hear them sing whilst the dropping pin rang truth at the very same moment. Beautiful and forever. I stand corrected. Truth isn't simply one thing but many. And alternate sources bring in these delicate truths. Such as wisdom, she is congruent to, but not the Holy Spirit. Harmonious with, but a different time and space altogether. Never much written of in the same moment such as the angels that sang today and the pin that dropped by their side yet I heard both. Both are truths. It was as to have always spoken English and suddenly to have understood Latin all in the flashing of a moment in time. Thank you Jesus, for your subtle epiphanies.

Attachments

• lightnings-dark-sky-apocalyptic-dramatic-background-lighnings-judgment-day-314221261.jpg
    lightnings-dark-sky-apocalyptic-dramatic-background-lighnings-judgment-day-314221261.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0