Newly Saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michaelsc

Jan 5, 2016
Hello my name is Michael.I've been reading post on here for a few days. I'm very pleased to have been led to this site as.I was saved on December 27 2015 and have learned a lot from the members here,I'm just sorry its taken 46years to see the truth but thanks to God I have. Look forward to getting to know you. Thanks and GOD BLESS

r4hnsn

Feb 18, 2016
Michaelsc said:
Hello my name is Michael.I've been reading post on here for a few days. I'm very pleased to have been led to this site as.I was saved on December 27 2015 and have learned a lot from the members here,I'm just sorry its taken 46years to see the truth but thanks to God I have. Look forward to getting to know you. Thanks and GOD BLESS
hi Michael, hope your still around. Yes sooner would've been better for a lot of us, but then again would we be the shape for the ministry God had already
prepared for us from before the world began? I think not. Even after salvation there's even more seemingly time wasting years while God shapes us further, for some its a quick process others like Moses 40 yrs +
Check out Ecc 7:10.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi and a late welcome, seek after God with all your heart and He will teach you what you need to know.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Belated Welcome Michaelsc