Night Light

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to dedicate this song (from God) to my wonderful sister in Christ @"ByGrace" Yes...I know you don't really do contemporary but...these are 2 sisters and 1 brother who have the most annointed voices and humility i have ever seen...this song holds special meaning and I hope it brings you rest. This is from the Jesus Music era---yeah, I'm an old hippy! lol

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would like to dedicate this song (from God) to my wonderful sister in Christ @"ByGrace" Yes...I know you don't really do contemporary but...these are 2 sisters and 1 brother who have the most annointed voices and humility i have ever seen...this song holds special meaning and I hope it brings you rest. This is from the Jesus Music era---yeah, I'm an old hippy! lol

That is so sweet. Thank you.

I turned off my laptop at 8.00pm hoping my brain would slow down or do whatever it is supposed to do before bed.
Then I read...I turned off my iPad too.

I was in bed by 9.30 and read for 30 mins and then lay and quoted scripture to myself ...trying to remember all verse I knew by heart from Genesis onward.

My Fit-bit says I fell asleep at 10 mins past 1am
Well I like that much better than 3 or 4am !! :)

I cannot see the video it is a big grey square with a sad face in the centre.
Maybe because I am in Canada? :(

But thank you for the sweet post. x

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is so sweet. Thank you.

I turned off my laptop at 8.00pm hoping my brain would slow down or do whatever it is supposed to do before bed.
Then I read...I turned off my iPad too.

I was in bed by 9.30 and read for 30 mins and then lay and quoted scripture to myself ...trying to remember all verse I knew by heart from Genesis onward.

My Fit-bit says I fell asleep at 10 mins past 1am
Well I like that much better than 3 or 4am !! :)

I cannot see the video it is a big grey square with a sad face in the centre.
Maybe because I am in Canada? :(

But thank you for the sweet post. x

Oh dagnabit! Lol...sorry you could not listen, beautiful harmonies and simple and very comforting lyrics.
Well, I guess 1 A.M. as a small improvement :/ we gotta do better! Hahaha...
and-you are more than welcome for the song I sent that you can't hear :oops:
xoxo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh dagnabit! Lol...sorry you could not listen, beautiful harmonies and simple and very comforting lyrics.
Well, I guess 1 A.M. as a small improvement :/ we gotta do better! Hahaha...
and-you are more than welcome for the song I sent that you can't hear :oops:
xoxo

I could always try that black circle post that @GodsGrace put up..maybe that would work...except I'd have to have the dreaded laptop on!! :D

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I could always try that black circle post that @GodsGrace put up..maybe that would work...except I'd have to have the dreaded laptop on!! :D
BG
Look for the song directly on YouTube.
This happens to me too many times, it's because you live in Canada, like you said.
It's very soothing music.

As for sleeping,,,
Instead of turning my tablet off, I turn it on!
I listen to something about Christianity and I doze off.
(Doesn't seem like a good sign!!)
Lately I've been learning about the early church fathers. Interesting.

Reactions: Helen