No Marriage in Heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In terms of a soulmate when referring to marriage, there is no marriage for people in Heaven,
Luke 20:34-36 And Jesus said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage, but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and to the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage, for they cannot die anymore, because they are equal to angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

How many people will be equal to the angels? Everybody! All humans will guaranteed become believers in Christ Jesus and be permanently saved, with the Holy Spirit inside of them that washes away all sins. How many Sons of the Resurrection will there be? All people! Everybody will be citizens of New Jerusalem, Heaven, and enter the pearly gates, as they are made permanently clean and full of life, all their names on the Lamb’s Book of Life.

Mark 12:25 For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
How many people will rise from the dead? All the dead people! Yes, the entirety of Sheol, the grave, the pit, will be emptied out. Everyone will have faith alone in Jesus in the grave and be raised from the grave to life.

All the fallen angels in Tartarus even, the deepest pit of Sheol, the grave, will, in their own turn, be restored to Christ. They will believe in the LORD God and be freed from their sins, which will be removed. Even Satan, that old dragon, the Serpent from the Garden of Eden, will eventually be convinced to have faith in Christ Jesus and be covered of all their transgressions.

In terms of a soulmate as a friend, well, the Ruach Adonai = Holy Spirit is already inside me as I believed in Christ and was saved permanently. For me, Jesus Christ is my best friend. So He’s already perfect for me :)

And the Holy Ghost will be inside all people, as all will become believers in Jesus and have permanent life. Everyone will have this soulmate as a friend, the Spirit of Righteousness, the Spirit of Goodness and Life. What a joyful celebration that will be!
Philippians 2:10-11: "At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

James 2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God.
Who will be counted as friends of God? All people on Earth, and all people in the sea, and in the grave, and in the sky, and all over. Who is God a friend to, Himself, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Ghost will be inside of all people. Even now though, while people still have sin, Christ Jesus has unconditional love for the whole world.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world.
Even while the world is in sin, the Almighty Lord still has a desire to save everyone. To have everyone become His friend of righteousness. How merciful and kind our creator is! Where, even though we sinned, and some have sinned for a long time, no matter how long and no matter how many sins, God our Saviour our King has forgiven them all through the Blood of His Son, who is God, which is sufficient to wash away all of our sins.
Acts 3:21 NLT: “[Jesus] must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of ALL things, as God promised long ago through the prophets."

Thus, we will all be God’s friends. God will be perfect enough for all of us :D
Luke 15:4: "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?"

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In terms of a soulmate when referring to marriage, there is no marriage for people in Heaven,
Luke 20:34-36 And Jesus said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage, but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and to the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage, for they cannot die anymore, because they are equal to angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection. . . .

Sounds like he is talking about procreation, to me.