No one can see the Kingdom of God unless...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can you see the Kingdom of God in your midst?

• Yes I can

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No I cant

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I dont understand the question

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • The kingdom has not fully come in yet

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
. . .They be born again, of water and spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh and Spirit to spirit.

My question to those who are born again...
What do you "see" ? Just to compare with my own experiences.

John 3:3-8

Blessings

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. . .They be born again, of water and spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh and Spirit to spirit.

My question to those who are born again...
What do you "see" ? Just to compare with my own experiences.

John 3:3-8

Blessings
Careful with this! Be certain about where you are going:

"For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise." II Cor 10:12

Reactions: Waiting on him

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For me, what I've envisioned is God's people, working together, freely, openly, with full understanding of each other's role/influence in shaping the world to the glory of God. I think that's how I answer it. Working freely with God, free of miscommunication that language presents. Knowing each others role with clarity at any moment.

Reactions: jshiii and amadeus

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Careful with this! Be certain about where you are going

I suppose that is a relevant passage, but I'd like to point out that I'm not asking out of desire to put myself ahead of anyone or tickle my ego. I'm just genuinely curious as to how others have interacted with the aforementioned scripture John 3:3-8

How have others experienced the Kingdom of God at present? Does anyone's experience differ from my own? If so, I want to get to the bottom of it for the sake of my soul.

Blessings

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@friend of , if this is the case, can this person than please give us some of there. Ive already posted long time ago. @amadeus would remember.
While my brain doesn't always work well with details, I certainly remember that you posted those details
long ago regarding your encounters with God. Some would not, and I guess, could not believe what you said. It was/is your testimony, but that means little to some people who have little real testimony of their own because they do not really communicate directly with God. They lack faith to believe that others do today!

Some of them I may have copied to my computer. Finding them now would be no easy task as I have yet to develop a system that makes it easy to find what I want when I want it. Every once in a while I will spend a day or more reorganizing according to category. Unfortunately, they would usually be under Bible subjects rather under the names of the individuals such as yourself so it would not be an easy search. I know I have several thousand copied posts from this and other Christian forums from the past 20 years.

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just asking, who here would be able to confidently claim they can see the Kingdom of God. If so, what can you see from your experiences?
Understood! I was only make sure your purpose was right. Someone people ask such questions with idea in mind to then attack a person's personal testimony. No time tonight as bed time for this old codger who does not sleep well or long is nearly upon me. Maybe tomorrow I will give it an effort...

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spirit to spirit.
This is a promise that hasn't occurred yet except for Jesus of course...

Galatians 4:29
"But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now"

Being Born of the Spirit is the literal putting on of the Glorified Body which none of us have as of yet.

Once we have our Glorified Body, then... and only then... will we be able to see the Kingdom of God as per Scripture.

Reactions: Nancy

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@amadeus @friend of

Il do this even though I will be ridiculed and made a mockery, I expect no less for the religious, and christians, of my self I have nothing to boast, but Jesus Christ crucified,

My first encounter with the holy spirit was when I walked out of a " God forbid" catholic chruch. " a little voice said, There is something wrong with all of this", and so began my walk.

Some time alter outside the petty officers bar in Pearl Harbour Hawai, " you just cant forget these things when Christ is in them". He poured out His love over me. from the top of my head to the souls of my feet, Happened out side where they had a little pond with Japanese fish with the words. means love. written on a sign,

Also, was taken to His crucifixion where I found my self kneeling at His right hand as teh cross was being lifted, looking into His eyes, and He told me, " I did this for you".
Ive being to heaven, seeing God once, was given my testimony, this one

Joh 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
Joh 3:32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
Joh 3:33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

I was teken to heaven a place of judgement after my wife left me for another man,

I found myself, standing in what looked like a desert, I could see them in the distance, knew who they where, and a voice called out from Heaven,

" and who will judge these two", was asked. I answered, I will judge them Lord,.. How do you find them?? Not Guilty they have done nothing wrong...

I have seeing His people as sheep, I have seeing His people all dressed in white with the biggest grins on there faces,

I have seeing Him as the Shepherd, I have stood on a hill with the Holy Spirit twice while he revealed the devil, satan to me. really nice looking man, it is no wonder he deceives so many.

I also has the spirit of death sent to take my life..

And much more, yet all I have seeing is available to all, if only they would ask, I know of others who have seeing more than me, there is no jealously amongst Gods children,

I ma not afraid of men, Christ is my rock.

God bless

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once we have our Glorified Body, then... and only then... will we be able to see the Kingdom of God as per Scripture.
There is an exception to this rule, but it was for a select group of people...

Luke 9:27
"But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God"

So what does this mean?

Long story short, the Kingdom of God is the Physical/Spiritual transformative process that occurs WITHIN a person who is being saved.

Hence...

Luke 9:29
"And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering"

The folks standing there got to actually see this transformative process happen right before their very eyes.

I seriously doubt anyone here has witnessed this.

Thus, anyone who claims to have seen the Kingdom of God is both boasting and lying. Period.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Also, was taken to His crucifixion where I found my self kneeling at His right hand as teh cross was being lifted, looking into His eyes, and He told me, " I did this for you".
Ive being to heaven, seeing God once, was given my testimony, this one
Yes, you will be ridiculed, ...but not only that, charged with either delusion or blasphemy...
...Jesus, while on the cross, looked you straight in the eyes and spoke to you. Jesus was crucified over 2,000 years ago, how did this happen?
You saw God, nice, what does he look like, ...let me guess, you're going to quote from the book of revelation (as opposed to your own experience)?

" and who will judge these two", was asked. I answered, I will judge them Lord,.. How do you find them?? Not Guilty they have done nothing wrong..
And now you've taken Jesus' place as judge. Do you think that it's a small issue to be divinely appointed judge over another man?

I am going to be very polite and just say that you are beyond deluded, with a strong element of self-righteousness...
Actually, I'm not going to be polite, if there's one thing that I've learned from people who claim to have such mystical experiences and revelations, typically claiming them to be from the Holy Spirit, is that the exact opposite is true. That is, you need to check from where you're actually getting your inspiration from.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For me, what I've envisioned is God's people, working together, freely, openly, with full understanding of each other's role/influence in shaping the world to the glory of God. I think that's how I answer it. Working freely with God, free of miscommunication that language presents. Knowing each others role with clarity at any moment.
You've seen nothing, all you did was just regurgitate a cliché?
Not to mention how badly you interpreted the meaning of 'see the kingdom' in the 'born again' passage.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, you will be ridiculed, ...but not only that, charged with either delusion or blasphemy...
...Jesus, while on the cross, looked you straight in the eyes and spoke to you. Jesus was crucified over 2,000 years ago, how did this happen?
You saw God, nice, what does he look like, ...let me guess, you're going to quote from the book of revelation (as opposed to your own experience)?

And now you've taken Jesus' place as judge. Do you think that it's a small issue to be divinely appointed judge over another man?

I am going to be very polite and just say that you are beyond deluded, with a strong element of self-righteousness...
Actually, I'm not going to be polite, if there's one thing that I've learned from people who claim to have such mystical experiences and revelations, typically claiming them to be from the Holy Spirit, is that the exact opposite is true. That is, you need to check from where you're actually getting your inspiration from.
How am I not surprised........ One person once. many moons ago cam on here asking for testimonies , but refusing to give there own because of people just like you.

1Co 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

So little you now of God or Christ...

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How am I not surprised........ One person once. many moons ago cam on here asking for testimonies , but refusing to give there own because of people just like you.

1Co 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

So little you now of God or Christ...
That's fine, your two Biblical quotes offer some weight to the principle itself, but I'm certain that they do not pertain to your alleged circumstance.
Do you care to remark on how it was possible to bring either yourself or Jesus back in time, in order for both of you to converse during the crucifixion?
Or, divulge what God looks like?
You also claimed that the testimony regarding Christ in John 3:31-33, was pertaining to you, for you said 'Ive being to heaven, seeing God once, was given my testimony, this one'. When the passage is clearly and exclusively Christological.

Do you truly believe that I'm being an upstart and unjustifiably critical, by denouncing your claims?
What do you expect me to think, you've done nothing more than speak implausible nonsense claiming it to come from God. No different than Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar or Joyce Meyers claim?