NO SALVATION Outside The DOCTRINE of CHRIST

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to write a little more than that for us ...its not a very informative opening post, for a discussion....

I know. I apologize. I'm just trying to expose DeiVindicem and how this person is trying to further divide the Christianity Boards

Nevermind, let this person just keep trolling!

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Do None of You See This Divisive Spirit???? DeiVindicem
You mean this guy? He is already back with a new name. I called him out on his lies and deception as DeiVindicem, he has confirmed my susspicions under the new name.

The Revelation of The Seven Holy Spirits of God

As for the content he posted, an effective lie begins with a grain of truth. But he wasn't banned for that, but for being someone unwelcome here as he was perminately banned long ago.

And regarding featured topics, I think it happens automatically on very active threads.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well glad that was all sorted. :)

Obviously I did not see any of his/her posts , so it all missed me. lol

Yes agree with lforrest ...the 'Featured Thread' thingy seems to pop up when any thread hit 21 posts quite speedily... A 'hot popular thread' automatically becomes featured ...no one chooses them.

Reactions: jshiii

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I know. I apologize. I'm just trying to expose DeiVindicem and how this person is trying to further divide the Christianity Boards

Nevermind, let this person just keep trolling!
If you click on their icon or name, you should see an "ignore". Simply click on it, and whatever they post afterwards will simply say "ignored member". Trust me, it significantly improves your experience here on this site.

jimpalmerjr

Apr 4, 2020
Miami
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean this guy? He is already back with a new name. I called him out on his lies and deception as DeiVindicem, he has confirmed my susspicions under the new name.

As for the content he posted, an effective lie begins with a grain of truth. But he wasn't banned for that, but for being someone unwelcome here as he was perminately banned long ago.

And regarding featured topics, I think it happens automatically on very active threads.
If you are still breathing air on God's green earth this time next year
I will never ever come back here on this forum and post.
That is how sure I am that you are soon to die and be cast into hell.

Yours truly,
the Lord's anointed
in the Seven Spirits of God

MyLordisGod

Jul 13, 2021
Tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 John 1:9
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God.
He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.