Nominative Neuter Singular

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved. Thus, all people of all genders will become believers in Christ Jesus and all will go to Heaven. The Bible describes gender equality under Christ, where no matter what gender a person is, all they must do in order to be saved is to simply believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. That’s the only requirement to salvation.
Isaiah 65:1 God "reveals Himself by those who did not ask for Him: He was found by those who did not seek Him."

And because all people will be saved, therefore, all people of all genders will gain permanent salvation. Everyone everywhere will gain permanent life regardless of what they’re gender is my friends, because all will have faith alone in Jesus Christ and have the Holy Spirit inside of them. these words are true.
Isaiah 57:16 "For I will not contend forever, Nor will I always be angry; For the spirit would fail before Me, And the souls which I have made."

can.of.soup asks me the following
The topic of Heaven. I want to talk about what sort of boundaries there are, if there are any. Like you had said before, flying around like the angels do sounds spectacular! But is there a limit as to what you can do? Like say for example, shape shifting of sorts. Could I turn myself into a dragon if I had pleased, or turn myself into the opposite gender?
[the dragon part I answered in the “shapeshift.htm” article. And the topic of Heaven in another too.]

So, I reply with the following
We know that all humans are created in God’s image, all genders, like the original humans Adam and Eve, those are biological genders.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

But! This is interesting, check this verse below out!

Galatians 3:28 There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

God declares there is “no longer male and female”. This affirms gender equality, for all genders. But it tells us, literally, that there’s no more “male” there’s no more “female” in Christ. And everyone will be in Christ, therefore everyone in Heaven will be “no longer male” and “no longer female”.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

Words in the Bible are sometimes defined as “male” or “female”. As a French speaker who like… has to randomly add e to adjectives for ”feminine” nouns, it can get frustrating grammatically speaking lol.

male
ἄρσεν (arsen)
Noun - Nominative Neuter Singular
Strong's 730: Male. Arsen probably from airo; male.

[nor]
καὶ (kai)
Conjunction
Strong's 2532: And, even, also, namely.

female,
θῆλυ (thēly)
Adjective - Nominative Neuter Singular
Strong's 2338: Female. From the same as thelazo; female.

Some words in the Bible are masculine and feminine. You would think “male” and “female” here, but rather, they are both Nominative Neuter Singular

Not to gush too much about the Ancient Greek language, but there’s a third grammar gender, gender neutral (aka neuter) which is not male which is not female.

So not only will there be no longer “male” or nor “female”, but the Bible grammatically describes both of them as “gender neutral”.

Therefore, believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved. All who are male will become believers in Christ in this way. All who are female will become believers in Christ in this way. All genders, all people of all genders, will have faith alone in the Lord Jesus and gain permanent salvation. That’s how a person gains permanent life, regardless of their gender. It’s necessary for their sins to be washed away.
Heb. 1:2 God appointed Jesus "heir of ALL THINGS, and through whom He made the universe."

You have the biological genders of Adam (man) and Eve (woman) who were created in the image of God who were in the Garden of Eden, when the Serpent there tempted Eve to eat the Forbidden Fruit, and Adam later ate the Forbidden Fruit too. This caused sin to enter, because they disobeyed God. And therefore, we must be made clean to enter Heaven now.
Gen. 18:18 "ALL the nations of the earth shall be blessed."

So, the only way to go to Heaven is by faith alone in Jesus Christ, doesn’t matter what gender a person is. Therefore, all people of all genders will eventually, in their own turn, be washed of their curse of sin they’re born with by being a descendant of Adam, all of their sins will be washed away by the Blood of Christ. And therefore, all will be clean to enter Heaven.
Psalm 24:1 "The EARTH is the Lord's and ALL its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein."