Non-christian reacts to "The Chosen" - Season 1, Episode 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Last edited:

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Last edited:

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I'm not talking about the movie here, but I tried to give you the true meaning about what is exactly the term "the chosen".
Many religious leaders were seen "the chosen" as the most powerful person and also the most strong man that will stand for God. But many of those suburbans leaders that always seek a position, rank, or prestige in society always seek a self esteem in religious only to get promoted as being the most holy among others and always showing their virtues & prayer to be seen in front of people to gain applause, that's why Jesus don't like the kind of people like this as they don't want to know the true of God and their heart is not loving God and using God for their own glory (Luke 18:11-12).
The term "the chosen" is not what you think as becoming noble leader, rather as the person who elected by God to get a salvation and protection from the devil and evil forces of this world. To be truly protected is not easy as many people thought, when history told that many people were dead when delivered on the exodus from egypt. You will encountered a storm on your body & your soul to be able to delivered out from egyptian rulers. So, Abraham was the chosen one and that means he will be protected by God mercy and compassion that he will gave his promise to Abraham and all of his family & offspring to be redeemed from the underworld/Hades/Egyptian gods. Becoming the chosen is not easy as he/she will have to encounter many torturement from the devil as the world were still put the circumcision as their most priority criteria to get into salvation (Galatians 6:11-13; Acts of the apostles 15:1; John 7:22-23) and the hereditary habit of circumcision is not from Moses but from fore fathers of Terah that worship gods of Eupherates/Ifrit/Ba'al (Joshua 24:2-3). Circumcision is the devil test to pass thru fire/cherubim (Leviticus 18:21) and to force people to endure on heavy torturement before accepted in a spiritual group as this customs was used since ishmael (Genesis 17).

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to see the new Matrix movie...and Dune!
Please don't bring that mess into my thread. This is about the CHRISTIAN movie series, "The Chosen." I do not wish to promote worldly entertainment content here. That's not what this is about. And this is a Christian subforum.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Please don't bring that mess into my thread. This is about the CHRISTIAN movie series, "The Chosen." I do not wish to promote worldly entertainment content here. That's not what this us about. And this is a Christian subforum.
I find "I" statements work best. :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe Yan is referring to the inner circumcision (Deuteronomy 30:6, Romans 2:29), though his English is a little rough. (also see Luke 9:23)
Though it's been years since I've watched movies, I learned that much technology originated with fallen angels such as Satan, the Watchers (Genesis 6; the book of the Watchers, 1 Enoch), and that the internet is in the process of becoming the global system, that without a mark, one may not buy or sell.
A tattoo for online business is in the works.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things...love never fails, my friend. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckieLady

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about let's stop deferring into things that have absolutely nothing to do with this movie or this thread.
This thread is about The Chosen... primarily, the Messiah, Jesus Christ.

Matthew 12:17-21 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¹⁵ But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all; ¹⁶ And charged them that they should not make him known: ¹⁷ That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, ¹⁸ Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. ¹⁹ He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets. ²⁰ A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory. ²¹ And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

We also are chosen if we heed His call.

“For many are called, but few are chosen.” — Matthew 22:14 (KJV)

Let's stick with the topic in the OP!!

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you think #10 has nothing to do with Jesus Messiah, then I suggest you read the book of Revelation.
Go ahead, I think you may find it more accessible than you might think. Shalom. :)

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Last edited:

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever consider that treating another person with kindness and respect is more important than whatever you're pushing here?

Just a pull up...take it or leave it.

I'll tell you what though, since this is your thread I'll delete my initial post.

Again, shalom sister. I understand that you've had a rough life, as have I...so I feel ya.
Absolutely. Why do you consider it unkind to request people stick with the OP and not taint my thread with secular or occultic themed movie comments? This thread is about "The Chosen." Have you ever considered that it's rude to come into a thread with uplifting content and add comments about something that is the total opposite?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, shalom sister. I understand that you've had a rough life, as have I...so I feel ya.
My request is not based on wounding from my past. It is based on my respect and love for God and things that wouldn't offend Him. I was delivered of the desire for those things as a baby Christian... just me and Him ...when I was 13 yrs old. When God revealed to me the spirits behind the music, I never wanted it again.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm hearing/receiving some...hmmm...uncertain vibes borne out of...insecurity.

Of course, I could be wrong. Yet, I have to stay true to my perception
You are completely wrong. There is no insecurity with me. :)

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Last edited: