"Normal" Vaccine Alternatives to the mRNA Vaccine Are Coming!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With the push for receiving the mRNA vaccine (and the adenovirus vector vaccine) being so prominent, it seems as though alternatives to the mRNA vaccine are being forgotten, buried, ignored, or simply being thought of as inferior by many. Regardless of what is to come of these mRNA and adenovirus vaccines and their safety, I will not be receiving them. The mechanism of action is not only entirely questionable scientifically, but it feels in my heart, immoral. Let me explain:

Scientifically speaking, the mechanism of action seems quite dangerous without more studies. This is because these mRNA and adenovirus vaccines insert genetic material encoding the covid spike protein into your cells, where your own cells then express this protein on their plasma membrane .(COVID-19 and Your Health)
I want to see studies showing this mechanism further. Are antibodies to self-antigens produced? Are your own immune cells attacked and neutralized by your own immune system after they express this foreign protein? Are there long-term autoimmune concerns? How long (in real, testable, quantifiable measurements) does the mRNA remain in your cells? (The uridine bases in these mRNA sequences have been replaced with pseudouridine to evade degradation by your cells degradative mechanisms). These are the kinds of questions I would like to see answered. So far I have not found papers that report these studies, but that isn't to say they aren't out there yet (Please share if you find any that answer these questions!). I know for absolute certainty no long term studies have been conducted, and we truly are guinea pigs.

As far as morality goes, I cannot personally take mRNA or adenoviral vectors with a good conscience. Our Lord gave us free will, and a gene pool. I can not use my free will to override my gene pool by inserting the genetic material encoding for a covid spike protein into my cells (even temporarily), provided to us by man.

I have faith in the genome God gave me. I do not put faith in a man made gene encoding for a fragment of a spike protein.

With that being said, it is ultimately up to YOU. Pray to God about this and ask for discernment.

So, what about alternatives? I am going to provide you with a list of alternative Covid vaccines in development that function very similarly to the traditional Flu vaccines (and most of the vaccines that we have all received since birth.) These vaccines function as you would expect a vaccine to function, and allow your immune system to do it’s job as designed by our creator. These vaccines physically introduce a whole pathogen, or protein subunit of a known pathogen, to your body that is then neutralized by the immune system so that antibodies can be made to protect against future encounters. This is how immunity was designed by God and it is how it works biologically after one falls ill after contact with a pathogen. These vaccines will give you protection against Covid-19 without overriding the genome given to you by God by the insertion of foreign genes into your own cells, unlike the mRNA and adenoviral vector vaccines. Long term is still another story. but I am simply discussing the mechanism of action here.

Novavax is the one I have done the most studying up for, so I will mention it specifically as it is far along now in clinical trials and is just as effective (so far) as these mRNA vaccines. https://ir.novavax.com/node/14491/pdf

Here is a small list of other vaccines in development:

https://www.who.int/blueprint/prior...candidate-vaccines-developed-against-sars.pdf

please use discernment with these. ones listed as “protein subunit, inactivated virus, virus-like particle, and live attenuated virus” are examples of ones in this list that simply introduce a pathogen which is then neutralized by the immune system and an antibody defense is generated. This is the tried and true method of vaccination like we have always used, and it works GREAT without overriding your own genome to trick your cells into expressing the viral spike protein. Others may be listed as “DNA” or “adenovirus” and these are typically cells that hijack your own cells transcription/translation machinery in a similar mechanism to mRNA vaccines. These DO override your genetic programming by adding foreign genetic material to your own cells.

Please, consider these alternatives that are coming soon before taking these mRNA based vaccines (and adenoviral or DNA based vaccines). Discuss this in prayer, and with your doctor.

For the record, I am clearly not an anti-vaxxer. Please do take vaccines. I simply am suggesting that perhaps, with our free will, we should not cross certain lines. Genetic manipulation is that line for me, personally. We are not our own god.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the record, I am clearly not an anti-vaxxer. Please do take vaccines. I simply am suggesting that perhaps, with our free will, we should not cross certain lines. Genetic manipulation is that line for me

There's no genetic manipulation.
You are lying because you have been lied to.

You have so little understanding it's ridiculousness.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Explain to me how inserting mRNA from a foreign, viral gene that does not exist in your gene pool, such that your cells then synthesize the protein and express it on their own surfaces, is not genetic manipulation. Explain that to me, before making any other point.

Reactions: jshiii

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explain to me how inserting mRNA from a foreign, viral gene that does not exist in your gene pool, such that your cells then synthesize the protein and express it on their own surfaces, is not genetic manipulation. Explain that to me, before making any other point.
I can't because what you have said is factually incorrect.

It doesn't happen in the manner you have described.

Reactions: April_Rose

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A small bit of what is called messenger RNA left over in the injection site in the muscle tissue is picked up by lymph returning it to your lymph nodes where antibodies are formed (made to function in this fashion by God) and they begin to manufacture antibodies.

The rest is filtered and destroyed by your liver.

Reactions: historyb

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm assuming that means that it's been tampered with? Geesh! Where do people get this stuff? *Eye roll*

Reactions: jshiii and JohnDB

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mRNA vaccines are genetic manipulation. You are very wrong. They contain mRNA which encodes a protein. This mRNA enters your cells which causes then to make a protein. This therefore changes their genetic composition temporarily, even without permanently altering your DNA. Here are reference links that I can provide plenty of:

Are Covid Vaccines Genetic Engineering?
Cornell: Yes, some COVID vaccines use genetic engineering. Get over it. - Alliance for Science

Definition of Genetic Manipulation:
Genetic Manipulation - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Medical Journal: genetic manipulation

“Modification of the genotype or the gene expression of an organism or a cell.” - Medical Dictionary

I will pray that God opens your eyes to the truth that I and many other scientists are telling you.

Reactions: lforrest and jshiii

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the net. Your seeing the dark side of the net where some will believe anything.

I mean I can see why some people might be worried about the side effects,.. but never once did I see anything about genetic manipulation. This is getting more and more absurd by the moment.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A small bit of what is called messenger RNA left over in the injection site in the muscle tissue is picked up by lymph returning it to your lymph nodes where antibodies are formed (made to function in this fashion by God) and they begin to manufacture antibodies.

The rest is filtered and destroyed by your liver.
This is absolutely incorrect. You are 100% wrong on the mechanism. I gave you the CDC link on the mechanism. If you won’t read it from the CDC themselves then I cannot help you.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mRNA vaccines are genetic manipulation. You are very wrong. They contain mRNA which encodes a protein. This mRNA enters your cells which causes then to make a protein. This therefore changes their genetic composition temporarily, even without permanently altering your DNA. Here are reference links that I can provide plenty of:

Are Covid Vaccines Genetic Engineering?
Cornell: Yes, some COVID vaccines use genetic engineering. Get over it. - Alliance for Science

Definition of Genetic Manipulation:
Genetic Manipulation - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Medical Journal: genetic manipulation

“Modification of the genotype or the gene expression of an organism or a cell.” - Medical Dictionary

I will pray that God opens your eyes to the truth that I and many other scientists are telling you.
There are no scientists saying what you are saying...

There's a bunch of people pretending to be scientists and knowledgeable...but they had been tossed out of their field a long time previously for their false claims.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean I can see why some people might be worried about the side effects,.. but never once did I see anything about genetic manipulation. This is getting more and more absurd by the moment.
I gave you the links. You are deceived. The mRNA physically enters your cells and causes your cells to synthesize the protein it encodes for. I work with RNA in lab to test genes in cancer. I know ALL about this. Please listen to me, and if not, please read the links I sent from other science sources.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no scientists saying what you are saying...

There's a bunch of people pretending to be scientists and knowledgeable...but they had been tossed out of their field a long time previously for their false claims.
You are blind. I shared many trusted sources. Cornell, the CDC. I cannot help you.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I seen so much absurd stuff like this on forums it is not funny. These people lap it up and believe their lies like the OP. It is sad many of these silly people also believe that the earth is flat. It has been my experience that many of these people are unstable and need something to help them believe their delusions

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave you the links. You are deceived. The mRNA physically enters your cells and causes your cells to synthesize the protein it encodes for. I work with RNA in lab to test genes in cancer. I know ALL about this. Please listen to me, and if not, please read the links I sent from other science sources.
No you don't... you can't and have this opinion.
You are yet another deluded hack on the internet... aka troll.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seen so much absurd stuff like this on forums it is not funny. These people lap it up

How many frauds have come forward claiming to be someone is beyond number these days...

Even medical doctors with no medical expertise coming in and claiming something they know nothing about...
And they aren't even good general practitioners...they don't have enough patients even during a pandemic. What should that tell you about what their own community thinks about their ability to practice medicine?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like Jesus said: “Forgive them father, for they know not know what they do.” Luke 23:34
891f9ee33524dcff9fdda13d55eb4e41.jpg