North Korea

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So what would be the best way to tackle the problems with North Korea? In my opinion war is not the answer, a lot of people make it sound simple and say if there's a war it would be over in 2 seconds, but it's not as simple as what a lot think, what about all the innocent lives in North Korea, those who are starving, those who are suffering persecution, they don't deserve to be blown up just because of some extreme corrupt government, laws and military. So if the west was to declare war with North Korea, they would have to go about it pretty carefully, to prevent many innocent North Korean lives being lost.

So what should be done? What I believe should be done? Well 1st and for most, it's important we pray, and when i say that, don't go praying for destruction, but pray for the salvation & dramatic turn around of Kim Jong Un, the government of North Korea, military leaders, the rest of the North Korean troops, the law enforcers in North Korea, the judges, the court rooms. Pray that God will use his people more and more and it stronger, better ways, pray for the small number of Christians in North Korea, to lead more and more to Jesus, and for God's protection to cover them as they do so and he will lead them to all kinds of places in North Korea to spread the gospel and share the love of Jesus. That's the best way this problem can be solved, prayer is powerful. Or you can pray that the rest of the world comes to a peaceful solution of solving North Korea's problems successfully, without anyone getting hurt.

Murder is not a great way to solve any problem, I don't like people ending up in hell, and it's a horrible sad thing when a bullet enters someone's head before they have a chance to realize what they have done, ask for forgiveness and ask Jesus into their lives. It doesn't matter who the person is, what kinda person they are, I don't wish for anyone to go to hell, and I don't wish for anyone to be murdered.

If I was ever put into a position with a gun in war, I most likely would be a coward, I would drop the gun and hide, and if I got the courage, i would run out onto the battlefield and bring the wounded to safety, maybe even bring the wounded from the other side into safety.

Reactions: Sword

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Best way to tackle NK is to get rid of the elites who own CNN and the BBC and what ever news group you have in OZ. The ones who continually fill us with there proaganda. You know the satan whorshipping evil men who rule the planet. any thing You know about NK came from them. The same ones who caused and paid ISIS the ones who trianed them. The ones who attacked Iraq,Afgan,Libya,somalia, all for profet. Oh and syria.You know the one who supply all the weapons. They one who lied and went to was on a lie. Get rid of them and the huge world wide peodeophile ring That Putin is exposing and USA UK Germany France eyc are hiding. Thats how you deal with NK They are not the problem. The world leaders are the problem. We believed there lies to long. Follow the money on every thing. Why did God say the love of money is the root of ALL evil. ALL evil. Thats worh thinking on for a while.

As can be seen in syria these evil leader do not discriminate when bombing they bomb every one. Evil leaders being obama bush bush blair etc they are all corrupt and serve only money.

In americas 239 years they have been at peace 17 years when they were not murdering someone.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Josho Check out Mel Gibsons hacksaw ridge movie. I think you starred in it,

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what would be the best way to tackle the problems with North Korea? In my opinion war is not the answer, a lot of people make it sound simple and say if there's a war it would be over in 2 seconds, but it's not as simple as what a lot think, what about all the innocent lives in North Korea, those who are starving, those who are suffering persecution, they don't deserve to be blown up just because of some extreme corrupt government, laws and military. So if the west was to declare war with North Korea, they would have to go about it pretty carefully, to prevent many innocent North Korean lives being lost.

So what should be done? What I believe should be done? Well 1st and for most, it's important we pray, and when i say that, don't go praying for destruction, but pray for the salvation & dramatic turn around of Kim Jong Un, the government of North Korea, military leaders, the rest of the North Korean troops, the law enforcers in North Korea, the judges, the court rooms. Pray that God will use his people more and more and it stronger, better ways, pray for the small number of Christians in North Korea, to lead more and more to Jesus, and for God's protection to cover them as they do so and he will lead them to all kinds of places in North Korea to spread the gospel and share the love of Jesus. That's the best way this problem can be solved, prayer is powerful. Or you can pray that the rest of the world comes to a peaceful solution of solving North Korea's problems successfully, without anyone getting hurt.

Murder is not a great way to solve any problem, I don't like people ending up in hell, and it's a horrible sad thing when a bullet enters someone's head before they have a chance to realize what they have done, ask for forgiveness and ask Jesus into their lives. It doesn't matter who the person is, what kinda person they are, I don't wish for anyone to go to hell, and I don't wish for anyone to be murdered.

If I was ever put into a position with a gun in war, I most likely would be a coward, I would drop the gun and hide, and if I got the courage, i would run out onto the battlefield and bring the wounded to safety, maybe even bring the wounded from the other side into safety.

you sound like a candidate for a medic in the US Army, that is exactly what they do and are given to do in the battle field.

NK leadership have to know exactly what they are doing, what they expect to gain from it, that information is something as slanted as media will never tell. NK has to know one shouldn't place their hand in front of a running saw blade. and the US, right or wrong moral or immoral, can trash the place given the justification in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Russia and Chine have had enough of the USA running things and will not allow it. Russia and china are right now buying all the gold as they will not be run by the doller anymore. Putin kicked out the oligarchs IE the NWO bankers

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Best way to tackle NK is to get rid of the elites who own CNN and the BBC and what ever news group you have in OZ. The ones who continually fill us with there proaganda.
So you believe this is all propaganda brought on by the media elites to amass their fortunes?

I spent 3 years in Korea back in the 70s, much of it on the DMZ. Those are some evil people over there.

Look up Death Camps of North Korea. Camp 22.

m

Last edited:

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Un should commit to introspection and maybe realize the only reason he remains allowed to stay in power as the tiny insane dictator of NK is because greater countries know he serves a purpose.

In the meantime, pray for the people of north Korea. Even if they have heard of the saving grace of God and his son Jesus Christ, it is a death penalty offense to possess any materials related to the faith of Christ there.

Reactions: Job

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If its not within God's will for North Korea to do a complete 180, then all the prayer in the world isn't going change it. If you really want to be serious about how each nation is to conduct themselves towards each other, then your foreign policy will be based on the sermon on the mount, which is to "love your enemies". I'm pretty certain loving your enemies doesn't include sanctions, threats of force, and the showing of force with constant joint 'military drills'.....right on their border. Is that supposed to be a show of love? I'm assuming you know this will never happen until the Lords second coming, that things are only going to get worse, so unless you have some sort of inside scoop on what God plans on doing with North Korea, your prayer is null and void. Just be thankful you don't live in such an ultra atheist regime..........for the time being.

Last edited:

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In the meantime, pray for the people of north Korea.
So why would you pray for the people but not the leader? They havent just heard of Jesus there are many with a personal relationship. Just like Native indians had before whites ever arrived in America

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why would you pray for the people but not the leader? They havent just heard of Jesus there are many with a personal relationship. Just like Native indians had before whites ever arrived in America
The native people of America have no relationship in a discussion about north Korea.
Whom I pray for is not subject to your critique.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They havent just heard of Jesus there are many with a personal relationship. Just like Native indians had before whites ever arrived in America

Sword, you know you're just making that up. The indians in north america were not walking in righteous when the Pilgrims landed. They even fought against the indoctrination of their children into the white mans religion. Get your facts straight before you start accosting people.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sword, you know you're just making that up. The indians in north america were not walking in righteous when the Pilgrims landed. They even fought against the indoctrination of their children into the white mans religion. Get your facts straight before you start accosting people.

People seem to think that America was such a peaceful paradise before the white man and their ninja skinned slaves came around, and it can't be further from the truth. The tribes were all screwing each other over daily.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The native people of America have no relationship in a discussion about north Korea.
Whom I pray for is not subject to your critique.
They are brothers in Christ So yeah I would say they do.
Well your in here telling us to pray, and I am not allowed to ask a simple question? I want to understand why in your opinion of the people of NK are worthy of prayer but the leader is not. When yoiu concider that the leader if you prayed for him and he got saved has more influence than anyone else. I just dont understand your thinking . Maybe you have in your own mind decided hes going to hell anyway.? And not worthy of prayer?

And I would also like to tell you as a brother you are open and subject for anything you say in here to me and every other brother/sister.

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are brothers in Christ So yeah I would say they do.
Well your in here telling us to pray, and I am not allowed to ask a simple question? I want to understand why in your opinion of the people of NK are worthy of prayer but the leader is not. When yoiu concider that the leader if you prayed for him and he got saved has more influence than anyone else. I just dont understand your thinking . Maybe you have in your own mind decided hes going to hell anyway.? And not worthy of prayer?

And I would also like to tell you as a brother you are open and subject for anything you say in here to me and every other brother/sister.
I did not join this forum to be a target of your open hostility.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well I am sorry you are so eaily offended. But it only reveals how alive in the flesh you are. If you were dead to self then you have no rights as a brother of Christ. He wasnt offended and you think you have the right to be offended. I asked you a simple question why you dont want us to pray for the NK leader. You really should not be hurt that easy. If you are you are wide open for satn to push your buttons all day long. If you think there is something wrong in me please pray for me. If your touchy you will be touched.

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I am sorry you are so eaily offended. But it only reveals how alive in the flesh you are. If you were dead to self then you have no rights as a brother of Christ. He wasnt offended and you think you have the right to be offended. I asked you a simple question why you dont want us to pray for the NK leader. You really should not be hurt that easy. If you are you are wide open for satn to push your buttons all day long. If you think there is something wrong in me please pray for me. If your touchy you will be touched.
I am not easily offended. I simply do not entertain the contentious spirit that enjoys calling themselves by the name of a weapon and then acting the part. While errantly in their hubris invoking justification in scripture as cause. You have my deepest sympathies. Christ works miracles. May he reach out to you while there remains time.
We shall not engage again.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He does that to everyone.

Click on his avatar. A pop-up will appear. On the far right you'll see the word "ignore". Click it. All of Long Knife's posts will be hidden from your sight.

Reactions: Peanut

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He does that to everyone. Click on his avatar. A pop-up will appear. On the far right you'll see the word "ignore". Click it. All of Long Knife's posts will be hidden from your sight.
Sounds reminiscent of the isolationist spirit. :( They seek to offend so that no one likes them and they can remain isolated in their world where they believe they are superior to others who ignore them because they are thought to not be intellectually able to keep up. I knew such a man. He was a Satanist. Tragic end to his life. He refused to seek the face of God while he had time. And now. Well.
Thank you for the advice. God Bless.
th