Not another Rona thread??!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm listening to a subcommittee hearing today on C-Span about:
JULY 21, 2021
Experts Testify on Extreme Heat Weather Conditions
Researchers testified on weather related dangers before the House Science Subcommittee on the Environment.

And somewhere along the line the question of Legionaires comes up about A/C, ventilation systems, the Flint water problem...
about the effects of this extreme heat coming and how the cases of Legionaires has increased by 569% from 7/20 to 7/2021. That's 569 percent from 2020 to 2021.. 1 year.
There was an increase the previous year from 2019-2020, 161% increase.

Michigan sees spike in Legionnaires' cases
"There were 107 cases of Legionnaires reported between July 1-14, a 569 percent increase from the same time period in 2020 and a 161 percent increase from 2019, according to the department.

The disease causes respiratory infection and can give a person a fever, cough and pneumonia.

It is spread through mist or vapor of the Legionella bacteria so it is not transmitted from person to person.

The department states most healthy people who encounter the bacteria will not get sick. Legionnaires' is most dangerous for people over the age of 50, current or former smokers, people with chronic lung disease, people with weak immune systems and people on immunosuppressant drugs. "

I'm thinking about checking to see how many Rona.... might notta been Rona.

Call me a conspiratist or whatever, but I can still hear somewhere in the back of my head:
Watch the Water.

Legionaires vs Rona...
why don't the MSM report on this? Isn't this something worth warning about?
And we got this HEATWAVE coming this summer..

They know something.. it's going to get HOT.
There may be a problem trying to keep all the air conditioning in all the buildings and schools and businesses and homes...
plus people playing in the pools trying to keep cool.

gee i wonder if the jab would prevent legionaires?????

not if all the water is having problems with filtration, kind of like Flint, MI

anywho, heres an article I was reading that made me think of it.
and the hearing I'm trying to understand on C-Span...
but the tech talk is hard for me. I can't understand half of what their talking about.
Kind of like trying to understand laywer lingo..
I'm not that smart.

But I'm not that dumb either.
569% in one year. 161% the previous year..
It's multiplying.

just thinking..
HUGS