Not = Born this way.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Notice carefully, the LIE of the social justice warriors and the politically corrected fools.

Its this.....they teach that "homosexuality" is the "people".....They glamorize then present A perverted sexual lifestyle as if its the person's core identity, as if its their essence, as if its their true "self".

They equate "Gay" with "gender".

Its teaching this..... Gay is WHO YOU ARE on the genetic level, as if its the same thing as being born a Woman or a Man.

Thats the cunning (media driven) lie.

The truth is..."gay" is a habitual and long standing sexual lifestyle... Its a particular habitual sexual lifestyle being committed between the same (2) GENDER., and these liars (Media) try to present gay sex,= as if its a gender, or an ethnic group.

Its NOT... Its only a long standing habitual sexual lifestyle that is perverted according to God in the OT, and according to Paul, in Romans Chapter 1.

When you hear the lie... "born this way".....they are teaching that just like you are born a woman, or a man, or a Asian, or a Latino, you are also born "gay"......"homosexual"

See that?

Thats a lie. Homosexuality is not a gender. Its not an ethnic group...... "Homosexual" is a long standing Perverted HABITUAL SEXUAL LIFESTYLE.

Its just as crazy and just as dishonest to teach that Homosexuality is "born this way", as its would be to teach that a vegetarian or a monk is " born this way."

A sexual lifestyle is not an ethnic group, its not a gender...so, you can't be born "Gay". You can only be BORN, and later if you practice this perverted lifestyle as a long standing habitual Sexual LIFESTYLE < then you are defined as a Homosexual,..... "homosexuality".

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
YAWN.....
We have had so many of these subject threads ...why start a new one?
.....you could have just posted this opinion of yours on one of the many existing threads . :rolleyes:

This has been talked to death. None of us have changed our minds since the last discussion .

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
YAWN.....
We have had so many of these subject threads ...why start a new one?
.....you could have just posted this opinion of yours on one of the many existing threads . :rolleyes:

This has been talked to death. None of us have changed our minds since the last discussion .

Because no one has addressed the falseness of the "gay ethnic group rights", baloney, like i have..

Reactions: Candidus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A lot at times. One needs to know when to be silent and when to speak. Don't talk much after having a tooth pulled.

Yes, i understand your point.
I dont write as much as i should, probably.
Ive only been HERE more, more recently, tho ive been a member for a little while.
There are some people here who want more Light., while most just want to fight about what they were taught to fight about.
So, for the benefit of those sincere seekers, i'll be doing some writing.

Its an interesting time to be a Christian, as Christianity has never been farther away from the Grace of God, theologically speaking, then it is right now.
So, for me, thats a good thing, as this allows me to help.

Reactions: Candidus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Now that's not very nice is it brother...o_O

I wasn't striving for nice. I was striving for fair.
This Thread's topic is a sensitive issue, and many need to think about it in a different light.
So, my hope is that people will be more concerned with talking about ME less, and talking about the THREAD's topic, more.
Seems fair.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This Thread's topic is a sensitive issue, and many need to think about it in a different light.
So, my hope is that people will be more concerned with talking about ME less, and talking about the THREAD's topic, more.
Seems fair.

We'll see how that works out for you....

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, i understand your point.
I dont write as much as i should, probably.
Ive only been HERE more, more recently, tho ive been a member for a little while.
There are some people here who want more Light., while most just want to fight about what they were taught to fight about.
So, for the benefit of those sincere seekers, i'll be doing some writing.
There are at times it seems to me more who simply want to fight/argue or to achieve their own agenda [as opposed to the Lord's] than those who have God's purpose foremost in mind.

Don't let yourself fall into some of their routines to make your point. Many have their own agenda which they identify as God's agenda [a lot will agree and so believe], even though few if anyone agrees with them on that.

Jesus did not twist arms to deliver His message and neither should any of us. That is of course my own position. Is it God's?

But then again who among us is such an overcomer as was Jesus that we never stumble at all? Not me... not yet!
Its an interesting time to be a Christian, as Christianity has never been farther away from the Grace of God, theologically speaking, then it is right now.
So, for me, thats a good thing, as this allows me to help.
"Never farther away"? Hmmm? I remember what to me seemed to be more lukewarm time in my neighborhood, but I was in a different place myself so how can I honestly compare that with this except in myself?

Of course that is for me. I cannot speak for you. Do what you can for whomever you can.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems fair.
God is always fair. That may not be true for every forum member!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen Sir John! God is JUST, not necessarily fair as we know it.
Yes, I meant it as you state it. What is just to God is fair to God, but His definitions of either term may be different than the definitions held by men.

Tom_in_CA

May 31, 2020
Salinas, CA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We Christians need-not-be annoyed when the "born gay" lines get rolled out. Because, ... THINK OF IT : Even us straight men are "born with" certain proclivities . Eg.: temptations to things that we simply have to say "no" to . For example: As a straight man, it would be very "natural " for (d/t "born with") the desire hook up with the cute 16 yr. old next door. Or to be a voyeur. Or cheat on my wife, Etc.... These are all things that a man could say he was "born with". But we practice self-control . So in other words, just because they might be "born" with some desire DOESN'T make it right.

So I have no problem granting the argument and saying : "Ok fine, so you're born with it. That doesn't make it right still"

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Notice carefully, the LIE of the social justice warriors and the politically corrected fools.

Its this.....they teach that "homosexuality" is the "people".....They glamorize then present A perverted sexual lifestyle as if its the person's core identity, as if its their essence, as if its their true "self".

They equate "Gay" with "gender".

Its teaching this..... Gay is WHO YOU ARE on the genetic level, as if its the same thing as being born a Woman or a Man.

Thats the cunning (media driven) lie.

The truth is..."gay" is a habitual and long standing sexual lifestyle... Its a particular habitual sexual lifestyle being committed between the same (2) GENDER., and these liars (Media) try to present gay sex,= as if its a gender, or an ethnic group.

Its NOT... Its only a long standing habitual sexual lifestyle that is perverted according to God in the OT, and according to Paul, in Romans Chapter 1.

When you hear the lie... "born this way".....they are teaching that just like you are born a woman, or a man, or a Asian, or a Latino, you are also born "gay"......"homosexual"

See that?

Thats a lie. Homosexuality is not a gender. Its not an ethnic group...... "Homosexual" is a long standing Perverted HABITUAL SEXUAL LIFESTYLE.

Its just as crazy and just as dishonest to teach that Homosexuality is "born this way", as its would be to teach that a vegetarian or a monk is " born this way."

A sexual lifestyle is not an ethnic group, its not a gender...so, you can't be born "Gay". You can only be BORN, and later if you practice this perverted lifestyle as a long standing habitual Sexual LIFESTYLE < then you are defined as a Homosexual,..... "homosexuality".

The Devil is very cunning, remember that Serpent how it lead Eve astray and then they both got kicked out of the garden.
If it was not for the medical advancement we now have, most Sodomites would be dead or on the way to such a fait. not to mention that the powers that be controlling this world have worked to create as many people to be infected with AIDS that they could push on a degenerate world that we have now, no one could be so stupid but for all the temptations that is before the world nowadays.
We now have the most foolish stupid generation the world has ever had in it's history.
I remember before the 1990's If someone came claiming to have unnatural sexual acts or encouraging such acts, he would be kicked out of the pub or laughed at so hard, because he was heading down the path to an culture of death, an insane fruit loop. but it's all encouraged nowadays and anyone is made out to be the monster for telling the truth, the truth hurts you see, so it's a sin now under their PCness gods.

When I was growing up It was always you don't do this or that boy and they had your and the community's health in concern, this was the case all over be it in the pub or whatever in small towns and you did not play about with girls like a moronic grub or you got sorted out quick smart, you never was a smart arse with your elders or you would cop it, if you came the raw prawn with the police the would polish their boots on your tail quick smart and they keep an eye on you.

The Satanist have turned the whole world upside down, now it's do whatever you want disrespect the cops totally and run around like a mongrel dog, boast that you are taking drugs and your depraved life style. I have seen many openly make claims that they are the greatest sexual lover in the world ;) but the fact is that they are just stupid pathetic depraved fools. I know 4 such people real well who piss the bed is a norm and my sister is a nurse who tells me what goes on with so many depraved people coming in and all the Sodomites are by far represented in such cases than any other by far, if it was a colour thing the morons would be expressing why is fate hounding this group more than the others :confused: well if they grew a brain well it's obvious as to why, but that does not compute with the Politically Correct dills. that are that pathetic stupid that they are also scratching their head thinking why are blacks over represented in crime, that they actually think that the cops are targeting blacks, the cops here have always tried to turn a blind eye to them and only act if they have to and then they get let off in court because they have always been trying to keep the numbers of them down in Jail because the media carry's on and on with total BS.
It's lets try and create a generation of filth, the more drama in the world sells them papers must be one angle that as to why they peddle such total dribble.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Devil is very cunning, remember that Serpent how it lead Eve astray and then they both got kicked out of the garden.
If it was not for the medical advancement we now have, most Sodomites would be dead or on the way to such a fait..

IN the late 70s there was a virus that began to kill homosexuals, as originally it was strictly an issue related to the gay sexual lifestyle.
At that time , it had a different name. It was called GRID. Gay Related Immune Deficiency.
This name was changed to AIDS, because it was decided that there would be too much fallout and too much potential for harm, if they didnt take the stigma of the disease away from the Gay community. They also knew that if they didn't solve this right away by lying about it, then the gay agenda was dead, which would mean, looking into the future, = no gay marriage, no gay adoption, no gay acceptance, no "gay rights" etc.
This really happened.
Now just LOOK.
Look at what this "gay" aspect has turned into.. Its unbelievably Godless.
2 Gay men, adopting baby boys?
Gay marriage.
Gay ministers.
How can all this be happening?
Its happening because the final sign that Jesus is about to arrive is .."as in the days of NOE"< so shall the coming of the Son of Man be"..
So, when you look around the USA, and the world and you see "GAY" everywhere you look, then know that your Savior is coming soon.

Fred Eans

May 31, 2020
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This subject is a very important one, because it threatens the whole of humanity as we, not all, know it. But at this point in time God is focusing on the last part of His Plan, which involves the bring to a climax the flesh age.
While it is true the unraveling of man’s venture into the unknown of obscenities, God is bringing His judgements to bare on all sins, not any one particular sin. Satan represents all of those collusion’s of sin. There is tho one unforgivable sin. It is a sin that only the elect can commit. I would think that it would behoove us to focus on those Ten Commandments and hope for the best, along with a large amount of repenting. Time is very short.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus