Not getting alerts...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for threads I post in. When I post in a thread there is no notification when someone post in the thread but only when someone quotes me. It does not automatically subscribe me to the thread.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
for threads I post in. When I post in a thread there is no notification when someone post in the thread but only when someone quotes me. It does not automatically subscribe me to the thread.

I found if I choose to "follow' someone...then whenever they post even in response to someone else it shows up in my ALERTS.

Take Willie here...I "follow" him..therefore I know whenever he starts a new thread, or posts to someone in a thread...
So I 'stalk' quite a few hahaha!!

PS , some people's posts I am glad NOT to see or get Alerts on! :)

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found if I choose to "follow' someone...then whenever they post even in response to someone else it shows up in my ALERTS.

Take Willie here...I "follow" him..therefore I know whenever he starts a new thread, or posts to someone in a thread...
So I 'stalk' quite a few hahaha!!

PS , some people's posts I am glad NOT to see or get Alerts on! :)
Uh, oh!

Reactions: Helen