Not Invalid, just, Not Applicable (Halley's Comet)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Background Daniel's Prophecy, Brief)
(This is Issac Newton's Intention of Calculation) (A Reference Point from an Object/Comet, to remove controversy from global death, nothing else)

1. 70 Years from Halley's Comet = 1991 (2300 Days to Turin Shroud of Jesus in 1997) (ufo guardian diagram has only 1970 and 1991 dates on it)

2. "62nd to 69th" Weeks begins in 1977 WOW SIGNAL! (77 Generations of Matthew) (add 77 years and 2300 days to 2061 Halley's Comet)

3. Final Week of Daniel begins with Global Death (3 Days of Darkness)
41 Generations/Years of Matthew to Halley's Comet (12/21/2020)
(everybody is dead on earth 12/21/2020)
God uses only those division in Daniel's Prophecy in Daniel 9
(Nothing we've said was wrong, we are very sincere about humanities death next year, there is nothing else for mankind) (back to topic)

K9G64JD.jpg

the2012post.com/2012/02/the-avebury-manor-2012-crop-circle.html

(first) (God added an explanation for daniel's prophecy with the generations of matthew and luke, we have to use those values)

(second) (the 62nd to 69th week is close to two jubilees in length) (we said daniel's final week becomes a jubilee, if the "62nd to 69th" week is a jubilee, and those values are not correct)

God said in the "midst/middle" of the Week ........... and God provided us an answer "1290 and 1335" Days

(Flight 370) This Figure of "1290 and 1335" Days includes a length before "12/21/2020" and shortly after "12/21/2020", that is god's answer. God performs the work for 150 Days. Flight 370 to 12/21/2020 is VALID, 153 Days before ... the natural end on 5/21/2021 (humanity is dead immediately when the 3 Days of Darkness will begin).

"1290 and 1335" of Daniel becomes the most important value because, God doubles the action of killing humanity, first at the beginning of sequence, and then 153 days before, at beginning of 3 days of darkness (humanity is just dead instantaneously)

(You need to understand, that this is your final fight with me, and with god, and with the faithful, next year humanity will die ................)

(Don't you understand that I have a habit of saying, "everything we've said is both legally valid and legally true" ..............)

nnkDAP3.jpg

James Ferguson, engraving from Astronomy explained upon Sir Isaac Newton's Principles..., 1790. [QB42.F18 1790 Toner Coll.]

(Issac Newton, used "Halley's Comet" only as a reference for the "3 Days of Darkness" when global death takes place immediately, mankind does not witness that action ................... however ................ over time, people claimed he made a prophecy to Halley's Comet (the literature does not support that conclusion))

(Theoretical Claim)
5vH7A9x.jpg

svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/11222

(Scientists have made this claim)

They say that a projection from Halley's Comet, Collided with Flight 370

For this reason, and you can google this, "Comet ISON" is not listed with the great comets. They would like to tie this into the perturbations, of Neptune, but failed. This is Issac Newton's Doomsday, or Nikola Tesla's Doomsday Device (Halley's Comet).

(the other conclusion, or the final conclusion)

The immense body god uses to kill humanity to kill the earth in an instant. (should cause trace patterns in the sun or perhaps in this earth. (bodies of energy have special characteristics) (there maybe signs, but humanity does not witness the event itself, this is the final conclusion, before death, this may last for months or close to a year, or not at all).

(your only response, is to kill the jewish and ethnic clusters, of population..............you need to kill enough to solicit an action from god..................the only thing you can use is, and are, nuclear weapons, nuclear exchanges)

(you do not have a future, you do not have hope otherwise)

(hawkings is referring to a pattern of state funded incest/rape/murder/suicide etc. with me, this is your answer for god)

(as long as we can keep what is happening now going until global death then were good, triple A ............ how much of nothing happen's we'll see)

(we have not reached to within one earth year before humanity is dead, this will be the final cycle)

(for everyone else, you need to continue to be faithful like me, and witness their mass suicides, be used as an instrument only for that, and etc. worry about yourselves only.dead or alive)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not Invalid, just, Not Applicable (Halley's Comet) Part 2

(Jerry Boy)
("king in the line of judah")

GENESIS 47:28 And Jacob lived in the land of Egypt seventeen years: so the whole age of Jacob was an hundred forty and seven years.
GENESIS 47:29 And the time drew nigh that Israel must die: and he called his son Joseph, and said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh, and deal kindly and truly with me; bury me not, I pray thee, in Egypt:
GENESIS 47:30 But I will lie with my fathers, and thou shalt carry me out of Egypt, and bury me in their buryingplace. And he said, I will do as thou hast said.
GENESIS 47:31 And he said, Swear unto me. And he sware unto him. And Israel bowed himself upon the bed's head. (Jerry Boy)
MATTHEW 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations.
MATTHEW 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. (Jerry Boy)
(14 Generations) 144 Years from Halley's Comet = Fatima Prophecy
(14 Generations) 2014 for Flight 370 (47 years from Halley's Comet)
(14 Generations) 41 Years from Halley's Comet = 12/21/2020
(Jerry Boy Contemporary)

HEBREWS 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
HEBREWS 1:3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
HEBREWS 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
HEBREWS 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
HEBREWS 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
HEBREWS 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
HEBREWS 1:8
But unto the Son [he saith], Thy throne, O God, [is] for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness [is] the sceptre of thy kingdom. (Jerry Boy).
So far, like I stated clearly, I will be dealing with only certain countries, trying to establish portals to transition my authority a tiny bit in the matter of dead flesh.............until that is finished................ethnic and jews, anything related to dead flesh will not be living in said instances of god's mercies.
Secondarily, the militaries need a loyal people, I will take what I can use from the prison systems, as an example, and the sick and the elderly as they will also be of use, to you. Or according to my good mercies as an example.
Thirdly, I am willing, and equipped to kill, and I will kill a certain number of people in the thousands or as it suites me before I abandon a position. I won't allow ethnics or jews to serve as police officers specifically or as politicians specifically, I will kill and drive them out of that, and encourage the leadership to do the same, and I am willing to kill the leadership in various places, for quite a lot, and for quite a few times, as it interests me.
Fourth ................ I don't want to charge the people money, but you need to understand certain legalities and clauses will fall out of my hands along with some degree of god's mercies .................. but generally speaking ................... I will use public parks, and ask the people to wait there for up to 24 to 48 to 72 hours for priority, given that area, for any healing provisions I can provide (I don't need to use money as a system to mitigate the problem of resources ............. not discriminating against the crippled............but for everyone else my law needs to be followed) (ethnics and jews will not be allowed cooperate in these capacities, I can just kill them off, not a problem, they will not allowed to cooperate in said capacities at all or forever, under my authority, under my power)
Fifth ................. You don't have any power or authority to resist me, the power god will give me right now, is not much in your suicide pleasure with me, but I can and will hunt and kill jews and ethnics only, until your leadership makes martyrs out of the potential, then I will hunt and kill your leadership, you made this necessary, so we'll have to continually see what becomes necessary.
Fifth ................... 99 to 100 percent of the time, god's mercies will be, are, and is, simply suicide for those genetic lines, I am not introducing another gospel of anykind, we are simply getting to your problem of authority, in your global suicide with god over this dead flesh issue ................. and that is all ................ I may involve the jews with mars, along with prisoners or etc.
fifth continued ..................... you have a natural inclination towards genocide, and nobody including me will interfere with that or teach you otherwise, God is not a god of pain and suffering, and if you can't handle this in a clean way, using god's mercies, then you will handle this the old ways, that or, just continue to suffer and your suffering will be very considerable.

(We will settle or begin to settle this problem of dead flesh and your global suicide with god, 12/21/2020, as best as can be said so far)

(until that time, try not to interfere with jewish and ethnic suicide, we'll have to see weather you die or not globally on 12/21/2020, so there is no reason to do anything)

Last edited: