not worth a title

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
What else can I do?
I have to walk away
When you refuse the fact
That's right before your face
That you're a iceoholic
That you believe helps you
That I must accept
On the basis you need an enabler
To keep you going
And going
And going
Until your addiction catches up with you
Which eventually it will.

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this in reference to Meth-Ice?

If so, walk away.

I was miraculously blessed by God to have been separated from a long-term group of friends around the time Meth-Ice began to make its way into the group. I was very saddened for many years to have lost touch with many of them until I discovered what the aftermath was of what I had only witnessed the beginnings of before I parted ways.

Turns out that incredibly destructive drug burned its way through that group like a wildfire and permanently altered all of them for the worse. Its scary to consider that I'd likely have gotten into it as well if I'd stayed among them. They were my crowd, my closer family than my blood family.

God absolutely saved me when He separated me from them and to this day I am 100x healthier and more mentally intact than most of those who fell prey to the devil's drug.

God bless

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If ice was around in '73, I wouldn't have contracted Hep.C.
A very addicting drug that is as harsh on the body as anything I'd ever taken. M.D.A. was pretty bad, too.

Reactions: Nancy and MatthewG

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I realized that this stuff was pretty bad when I saw a guy shoot a bunch of it in his neck vein. He went on to stab one of my friends and went to prison. Then I had a friend that was beat to death with a hammer by one of his "friends" that had been on a meth bender. He had no memory of beating him to death.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Is this in reference to Meth-Ice?

If so, walk away.

I was miraculously blessed by God to have been separated from a long-term group of friends around the time Meth-Ice began to make its way into the group. I was very saddened for many years to have lost touch with many of them until I discovered what the aftermath was of what I had only witnessed the beginnings of before I parted ways.

Turns out that incredibly destructive drug burned its way through that group like a wildfire and permanently altered all of them for the worse. Its scary to consider that I'd likely have gotten into it as well if I'd stayed among them. They were my crowd, my closer family than my blood family.

God absolutely saved me when He separated me from them and to this day I am 100x healthier and more mentally intact than most of those who fell prey to the devil's drug.

God bless
Yes the poem is about ice. Personally, I haven't found any drug stronger than love. Would be the reason I have been able to ignore temptation when I am involved with addicts.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
A very addicting drug that is as harsh on the body as anything I'd ever taken. M.D.A. was pretty bad, too.
You might be saying to yourself now something along the lines as this.

Proverbs 5:13

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I realized that this stuff was pretty bad when I saw a guy shoot a bunch of it in his neck vein. He went on to stab one of my friends and went to prison. Then I had a friend that was beat to death with a hammer by one of his "friends" that had been on a meth bender. He had no memory of beating him to death.
That's totally bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the relationship between meth and Hep. C.? I've never heard of that. Interesting.

… I saw a guy shoot a bunch of it in his neck vein. He went on to stab one of my friends and went to prison. Then I had a friend that was beat to death with a hammer by one of his "friends" that had been on a meth bender. He had no memory of beating him to death.
That's totally bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Yes it is. That stuff crystalline evil.
The drug (chemical) itself is very bad, and destructive to the body, and brain cells, of course, but from what I understand, a lot of the insane actions that take place by hard users is due to the extensive lack of sleep. Sleep deprivation is a killer, and will literally drive you mad, certified crazy.

One of the interesting theories I have heard is that when we sleep, our spirit/soul is allowed freedom from the wicked energies/atmosphere of this dark world, and possibly rejuvenated by the Almighty, or more heavenly realms. I know it sounds kinda far-fetched, but when you consider how immensely psychotic people become after long periods of no sleep, it makes you wonder.

I heard a story about a couple that were known to be very happy, and the envy of many of their friends, who got involved in meth and one day while having friends over, the girl was found in the bedroom on the bed with a screwdriver in her chest, obviously dead.

The boyfriend had been awake on meth for many days/weeks and had no memory of killing her.

It's almost as if the drug truly is a spiritual nightmare that allows heavy demonic influence, if not temporary possession by breaking down mental/spiritual barriers that normally withstand such access by the spirit realm.

Crazy, scary, sad stuff.

Reactions: Nancy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What is the relationship between meth and Hep. C.? I've never heard of that. Interesting.

The drug (chemical) itself is very bad, and destructive to the body, and brain cells, of course, but from what I understand, a lot of the insane actions that take place by hard users is due to the extensive lack of sleep. Sleep deprivation is a killer, and will literally drive you mad, certified crazy.

One of the interesting theories I have heard is that when we sleep, our spirit/soul is allowed freedom from the wicked energies/atmosphere of this dark world, and possibly rejuvenated by the Almighty, or more heavenly realms. I know it sounds kinda far-fetched, but when you consider how immensely psychotic people become after long periods of no sleep, it makes you wonder.

I heard a story about a couple that were known to be very happy, and the envy of many of their friends, who got involved in meth and one day while having friends over, the girl was found in the bedroom on the bed with a screwdriver in her chest, obviously dead.

The boyfriend had been awake on meth for many days/weeks and had no memory of killing her.

It's almost as if the drug truly is a spiritual nightmare that allows heavy demonic influence, if not temporary possession by breaking down mental/spiritual barriers that normally withstand such access by the spirit realm.

Crazy, scary, sad stuff.
Back then, it was only available in a crystalline powder. It was often dissolved in water and injected for the "rush."
Needles were hard to come by, and Hepatitis C and H.I.V. were unknown. So they were shared. I've had Hep.C. genotype 1 since I was 15.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back then, it was only available in a crystalline powder. It was often dissolved in water and injected for the "rush."
Needles were hard to come by, and Hepatitis C and H.I.V. were unknown. So they were shared. I've had Hep.C. genotype 1 since I was 15.
How would meth have kept you from contracting it though if it had been around?

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Crazy, scary, sad stuff.

One thing that is widely reported from meth users is they hallucinate and see "shadow people". From my own demonic experience, in my opinion these "shadow people" are not hallucinations. They are demons, unclean spirits, disembodies spirits.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing that is widely reported from meth users is they hallucinate and see "shadow people". From my own demonic experience, in my opinion these "shadow people" are not hallucinations. They are demons, unclean spirits, disembodies spirits.
Yes, I think there is more to the name 'Devil's Drug' than just a clever title.

A friend who is recovering from years of heavy use admitted that he believed there was something truly evil to it as well. Not just a mind trip.

I believe it might disable a part of the brain that functions to normally keep us unaware of the demonic realm all around us and opens us wide up to seeing and possibly interacting with, or being manipulated by, these entities.

Reactions: Nancy

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Research the Russian Sleep Experiment.

It kinda lends credence to the theory of lack of sleep exposing us to the demonic somehow.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amphetamines were pretty much invented by the nazis. The entire nazi army was on meth. I watched a show on the history channel about it. Hitler himself was also addicted to meth. His doctor fed him meth intravenously as well as all sorts of other drugs. Evil and meth go hand in hand!