Nothing but crickets!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boyfriends and girlfriends

The sound of crickets is heard in places where words against fornication and sexual sins are written or preached. Those crickets are saying "he that has an ear let him hear".

This is for all Boyfriends, girlfriends, and those in romantic relationships.

For everyone that requests prayers for restoration of relationships outside of marriage please be aware.

Friends, if you and your boyfriend or girlfriend are practicing fornication and sexual intimacy then your prayers will not be answered. They will not even be heard. The Lord God is very clear that such things are unclean and unholy.

You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions. You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
James 4:3‭-‬4 ESV

It is at least in part the fault of established religious denominations and unsaved pastors that God's word on the subject of sex outside of marriage has not been taught or preached. For everyone that makes the claim of being a Christian they are self deceived if they choose not to be aware that God hates the fornication between people. How can you make the claims being a follower of Jesus when living exactly as the world does?

Prayers for restoration between married couples and families is well acceptable. I pray for these and so should those that know that restoration of marriages and God wrought institutions is good in His sight.

Prayers for restoration of some kind of relationship so that fornication, what the world calls love, can continue are not. Prayers can not be made for this person to love that one and so forth. You cannot and God will not make some person love you or you to love some other person. These are not prayers at all but incantations having nothing to do with God. They are more of worldliness and witchcraft.

Prayers for peace and restoration between people in a Godly way are good. But not prayers for somehow making one person love another. This is more of witchcraft and speaks of lust and personal desires. You cannot make someone love you. If this is all that moves you then your heart is not right with God. Your lust is driving your actions. Fixation on a man or woman has nothing to do with love.

If you will submit yourself to God and ask Him to forgive and save you and grant you repentance then He will hear. You must be born again then be baptized with His Holy Spirit. If God has a husband or wife for you He will make it clear in due time. Just going to a church will not save you. You must be born again. If any man stands before you in a church pulpit and speaks words other than the words of the Bible he is speaking falsehood.

Did you know that the words of God, the Bible, are an unchangeable constant like the mathematical constant PI?

PI is approximately equal to 3.14 when taken to two decimal places. By "coincidence" the verse of scripture found in Ecclesiastes 3.14, or Ecclesiastes PI as I refer you it tells us;

Ecclesiastes 3:14 (NKJV)

I know that whatever God does,
It shall be forever.
Nothing can be added to it,
And nothing taken from it.
God does it, that men should fear before Him.

This friends is no coincidence! The verse is self authenticating!

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things will be added to you in their seasons.

We must all have a repentant heart before the Lord and humble ourselves to accept whatever His will is. My son and daughter are alone without Christian mates but have humbled themselves to accept His will. We pray for them to have a Christian husband and a Christian wife. If you are a Christian and marry a non believer then you are in for a world of heartache, distress and trouble.

My wife and I celebrated our 51st anniversary Saturday May the 27th, 2017. We loved each other very much when we were going together but never even once had sex or slept together. We were normal passionate people but God helped us to abstain. The first time we slept in the same bed was on our wedding night. We told our children this and it was a gift to the Lord and to them. We didn't know then that it was God strengthening us to please Him. It was a gift st the altar of God. You are to make the same gift to Him.

My friends I say these things not as being self righteous or looking down on others, but as a matter of stating things the Bible says. You cannot serve your lustful passions and please God. Please don't continue to deceive yourself in this way. Your heart will be brought low if you try to seek God whole living in the luster of fornication.

Young women you should respect yourself more than to lie down with a man that is not your lawful husband. You are more than a means of sexual gratification for some man. Far far more.

Young men if you really love a woman as you claim then for their sake you should protect them by controlling your lustful desires. Prove your love by controlling yourself. The highest form of love is your lay down your life for another.

Luk 9:23 — Luk 9:24 (NKJV)
Take Up the Cross and Follow Him
Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.

Get yourself right with God and your prayers will be heard. Don't continue to live in self deceit. To be blessed of God is wonderful but to continue in your lust and tell yourself that it's OK with the Lord Jesus is a practice of hollow self deception.

Jeremiah 29:13-14 KJVS
And ye shall seek me, and find me , when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
[14] And I will be found of you, saith the Lord : and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord ; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

God the creator made man and woman and instituted marriage. He intends for them to be together, to be happy. To have and raise children to know Him. We must do things His way or they'll never prosper. Children from such unsanctified unions will not prosper until their parents repent and make things right with God.

Mat 11:16 — Mat 11:17 (NKJV)

“But to what shall I liken this generation? It is like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling to their companions, and saying:

‘We played the flute for you,
And you did not dance;
We mourned to you,
And you did not lament.’

Exodus 25:8 — Exo 25:9 (NKJV)
And let them make Me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them. According to all that I show you, that is, the pattern of the tabernacle and the pattern of all its furnishings, just so you shall make it.

May God help you to make all things in your life pure and pleasing to Him. Amen