NWO And Jesus' Coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware brethren: the plan by Satan's host for a new world order has some deceived Christian brethren working for it.

Those brethren preaching that Christ's literal Kingdom to come is already 'now', and is complete, and already come today, are the deceived. They have been prepared to fall away to the first supernatural Messiah that shows up. That coming first Messiah to Jerusalem in our near future of course will not... be our Lord Jesus.

There are some Churches that follow the Full Preterist false belief that our Lord Jesus' 2nd coming was only meant to be a spiritual return, not a literal physical return. They falsely claim it happened back in the Apostle's days. Thus everything from that time to today, they have been busy claiming is Jesus's Kingdom now, here on earth already, when what all our Lord Jesus promised has not been completely fulfilled yet today.

This NWO movement is going to fool a lot of Christian brethren, because its main platform is one of peace and prosperity. And who wouldn't want that? Yet that is specifically one of the warning signs God's Word gives about the end of this world (1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 about the deceived who will say, "Peace and safety").

So if you hear anyone downplaying our Lord Jesus' literal, physical second coming that is still in the future, then beware. If you hear anyone downplaying our Lord Jesus' beginning eternal reign over all nations then at His 2nd coming, with His elect, then you know they are pushing the NWO philosophy from Satan's hosts.

Why the NWO? It is what God is allowing for the very end of this world. It's going to do a lot of pruning. It is going to force people to choose sides. Even the atheists won't be alone at the end, and will choose either the coming Antichrist as God, or they will convert to Christ Jesus.

Reactions: Enoch111

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an interesting graphic on the New World Order

There's no real evidence that the ancient Egyptians built the Great Pyramid (See Secrets of the Great Pyramid by Peter Thompkins, and Robert M. Schoch: The Great Sphinx). So its symbolic usage by the NWO hosts, who insist it was built by ancient Egyptians, and also push the ancient Egyptian pagan culture, simply steal a much more ancient culture that doesn't belong to them.

Pyramids to provide backdrop to millennium extravaganza

The original capstone was solid gold. It was removed along with the polished limestone covering originally on the Great Pyramid to build the city of Cairo. For the 2000 millennial celebration, they attempted to place a fake capstone on top of the Great Pyramid made of a framed pyramid covered with sheet metal and donated gold. The Giza curator Zawi Hiwass, supported the celebration.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Beware brethren: the plan by Satan's host for a new world order has some deceived Christian brethren working for it.

Those brethren preaching that Christ's literal Kingdom to come is already 'now', and is complete, and already come today, are the deceived. They have been prepared to fall away to the first supernatural Messiah that shows up. That coming first Messiah to Jerusalem in our near future of course will not... be our Lord Jesus.

There are some Churches that follow the Full Preterist false belief that our Lord Jesus' 2nd coming was only meant to be a spiritual return, not a literal physical return. They falsely claim it happened back in the Apostle's days. Thus everything from that time to today, they have been busy claiming is Jesus's Kingdom now, here on earth already, when what all our Lord Jesus promised has not been completely fulfilled yet today.

This NWO movement is going to fool a lot of Christian brethren, because its main platform is one of peace and prosperity. And who wouldn't want that? Yet that is specifically one of the warning signs God's Word gives about the end of this world (1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 about the deceived who will say, "Peace and safety").

So if you hear anyone downplaying our Lord Jesus' literal, physical second coming that is still in the future, then beware. If you hear anyone downplaying our Lord Jesus' beginning eternal reign over all nations then at His 2nd coming, with His elect, then you know they are pushing the NWO philosophy from Satan's hosts.

Why the NWO? It is what God is allowing for the very end of this world. It's going to do a lot of pruning. It is going to force people to choose sides. Even the atheists won't be alone at the end, and will choose either the coming Antichrist as God, or they will convert to Christ Jesus.

Christ points out that the kingdom doesn't come by observation. He also pointed out that ever since John the Baptist people have been making their way into the kingdom despite the protestations of the religious who thought they were better able to discern the signs of the times.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ points out that the kingdom doesn't come by observation. He also pointed out that ever since John the Baptist people have been making their way into the kingdom despite the protestations of the religious who thought they were better able to discern the signs of the times.

Beware that you don't get sucked into the 'kingdom now' propaganda. Christ's spiritual Kingdom is established through His servants here on earth today, but His physical Kingdom He promised when He takes reign over all nations with His elect has yet to happen. It's those latter promises He gave His Church that we should recognize that can 'only'... happen with His literal, physical return.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Beware that you don't get sucked into the 'kingdom now' propaganda. Christ's spiritual Kingdom is established through His servants here on earth today, but His physical Kingdom He promised when He takes reign over all nations with His elect has yet to happen. It's those latter promises He gave His Church that we should recognize that can 'only'... happen with His literal, physical return.

I don't think I'm in any danger of getting sucked in to believing that the messianic kingdom is being set up today. However, even though I am not a proponent of a pre-tribulation rapture, I can see how those who are swept up into a complete reliance upon God's providence can begin to lose touch with the grosser forms of materialism to the point where the coming of antichrist is effectively of no consequence to them.

For example, the enslavement of Joseph in Egypt was evil, but God meant it for good. Those who have become immersed in God's love, wisdom, etc. will see the benefit before those who aren't. They see the meaning rather than an enigmatic symbol.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think I'm in any danger of getting sucked in to believing that the messianic kingdom is being set up today. However, even though I am not a proponent of a pre-tribulation rapture, I can see how those who are swept up into a complete reliance upon God's providence can begin to lose touch with the grosser forms of materialism to the point where the coming of antichrist is effectively of no consequence to them.

For example, the enslavement of Joseph in Egypt was evil, but God meant it for good. Those who have become immersed in God's love, wisdom, etc. will see the benefit before those who aren't. They see the meaning rather than an enigmatic symbol.

The "enigmatic symbol" is coming, and he is going to have the greatest power to deceive on earth that has ever been. If a brother in Christ doesn't know the warnings He and His Apostles gave us about that coming false one, then they may very well follow that coming false messiah working supernatural wonders, and think he is The Christ.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The "enigmatic symbol" is coming, and he is going to have the greatest power to deceive on earth that has ever been. If a brother in Christ doesn't know the warnings He and His Apostles gave us about that coming false one, then they may very well follow that coming false messiah working supernatural wonders, and think he is The Christ.

You might want to reconsider that. You seem to have missed the point of my post altogether. Joseph is not an enigmatic symbol for the antichrist. If you can't comprehend what I'm writing, what makes you think you can comprehend the writings of people over two thousand years ago who were as culturally, and linguistically different from you as Christ is from the antichrist?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might want to reconsider that. You seem to have missed the point of my post altogether. Joseph is not an enigmatic symbol for the antichrist. If you can't comprehend what I'm writing, what makes you think you can comprehend the writings of people over two thousand years ago who were as culturally, and linguistically different from you as Christ is from the antichrist?

I wasn't pointing to Joseph, I was pointing to the coming Antichrist/false messiah.

God's Word warns us in the last days about a false one coming to claim to be God, and will exalt himself over all that is called God, or that is worshiped.

What you were pointing to in your previous post was how God protected Joseph during his trials in Egypt. Then you used that to try and compare to the future trials of the coming tribulation. That event of Joseph as a symbol involves another later operation involving God scattering the ten tribes, and not in relation to the future tribulation time.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I wasn't pointing to Joseph, I was pointing to the coming Antichrist/false messiah.

Here's what you posted:

The "enigmatic symbol" is coming, and he is going to have the greatest power to deceive on earth that has ever been.

Note your use of quotations marks??? You used those quotations marks because they are a direct reference to what I posted which was this:

the enslavement of JOSEPH in Egypt was evil, but God meant it for good. Those who have become immersed in God's love, wisdom, etc. will see the benefit before those who aren't. They see the MEANING RATHER THAN AN ENIGMATIC SYMBOL.

What you were pointing to in your previous post was how God protected Joseph during his trials in Egypt. Then you used that to try and compare to the future trials of the coming tribulation.

Not even close. Here's what I actually posted:

I can see how those who are swept up into a complete reliance upon God's providence can begin to lose touch with the grosser forms of materialism to the point where the coming of antichrist is effectively of no consequence to them.

That event of Joseph as a symbol involves another later operation involving God scattering the ten tribes, and not in relation to the future tribulation time.

Besides the point. At least you're now able to admit that Joseph is who I am associating the symbol with rather than the antichrist. You're making progress, perhaps even enough to distinguish between Christ and the antichrist.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's what you posted:

Note your use of quotations marks??? You used those quotations marks because they are a direct reference to what I posted which was this:

I used your "enigmatic symbol" phrase to point to the coming Antichrist, which that phrase is much more befitting for him. The word 'enigmatic' refers to something that is a mystery, something difficult to understand; more fitting about the coming false messiah than for Joseph's trials.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I used your "enigmatic symbol" phrase to point to the coming Antichrist, which that phrase is much more befitting for him. The word 'enigmatic' refers to something that is a mystery, something difficult to understand; more fitting about the coming false messiah than for Joseph's trials.

The point is that you're intentionally ignoring what I posted, and then misapplying it to something you feel is relevant. Perhaps it is relevant. Given this habit of ignorance on your part, I'll simply return the favor.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point is that you're intentionally ignoring what I posted, and then misapplying it to something you feel is relevant. Perhaps it is relevant. Given this habit of ignorance on your part, I'll simply return the favor.

Go back to your post #6 and read what you wrote about the coming Antichrist subject. That is what I was focused on when you first responded to my warning about the NWO propaganda. So if there's been any ignoring here, it has been with your posts. All you showed was irrelevance. And now you're angry because of how I used your 'enigmatic' phrase to point to the Antichrist! Grow up.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I responded to your posts to me; you didn't like what I said, so now you want to argue. Grow up.

I'm not looking for irrelevant responses. I'm looking for someone who is grown up enough to address what I actually posted. Start with that simpleton.