Obama at his best, his true allegience revealed. Even if it's fake news, who talks like this and what do they actually do.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

MSM never tells you the truth as it is. And now they are covering for Biden. One thing Biden just did is give away our national health decisions to totalitarian WHO control

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just reading about that from multiple news sources. Very disturbing!

The Biden administration is preparing to sign up the United States to a “legally binding” accord with the World Health Organization (WHO) that would give this Geneva-based UN subsidiary the authority to dictate America’s policies during a pandemic.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd like to watch the whole video. Many times politicians invoke a rhetorical device pretending to make the opponents argument. So, while he said this, it may have been for the purpose of putting these words into his opponents mouth.

Not that I trust this anti-christ one little bit. Like Slick Willie, he can say whatever he wants but what he does reveals who he is. And what he did was accelerate cultural Marxism, embrace Islam, taunt Christians, make race relations worse than it ever has been in my life time and many other evils that I've forgetten since the worthless POS left office. So, there is that.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just reading about that from multiple news sources. Very disturbing!

The Biden administration is preparing to sign up the United States to a “legally binding” accord with the World Health Organization (WHO) that would give this Geneva-based UN subsidiary the authority to dictate America’s policies during a pandemic.

Disturbing. As if laws should be established to take away peoples freedoms during a pandemic. It's control over the people is what they want.

There is the debate area like Africa and Ebola. They contained it in Africa by controlling the people which stopped it from spreading. You know why didn't China control the COVID virus. Shame.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'd like to watch the whole video. Many times politicians invoke a rhetorical device pretending to make the opponents argument. So, while he said this, it may have been for the purpose of putting these words into his opponents mouth.

Not that I trust this anti-christ one little bit. Like Slick Willie, he can say whatever he wants but what he does reveals who he is. And what he did was accelerate cultural Marxism, embrace Islam, taunt Christians, make race relations worse than it ever has been in my life time and many other evils that I've forgetten since the worthless POS left office. So, there is that.
Totally !

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

MSM never tells you the truth as it is. And now they are covering for Biden. One thing Biden just did is give away our national health decisions to totalitarian WHO control

This stuff has been well known for years. I did a seminar to a packed church on this over 20 years ago!

It is going to happen no matter what! to howl against it is like "pissing against the wind" as they say. You are only going to get wet.

Our job is not to try to dismantle what is going to happen, but to glorify the Lord and bring in the rest of the harvest! Teh constant moaning and whining against the inevitable only demeans believers.

Yes we can talk about it and discuss it, but never be angry over it or lose sleep etc.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This stuff has been well known for years. I did a seminar to a packed church on this over 20 years ago!

It is going to happen no matter what! to howl against it is like "pissing against the wind" as they say. You are only going to get wet.

Our job is not to try to dismantle what is going to happen, but to glorify the Lord and bring in the rest of the harvest! Teh constant moaning and whining against the inevitable only demeans believers.

Yes we can talk about it and discuss it, but never be angry over it or lose sleep etc.
Remain concerned, but not consumed. Continue to look straight ahead at Jesus and not to the left and the right at the storms around us.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remain concerned, but not consumed. Continue to look straight ahead at Jesus and not to the left and the right at the storms around us.
AS we are watchmen on teh wall, as we see the storms approaching and if we see more prophecies fulfilled in our lifetime- it should bring us to our knees to be more diligent and intercede for the lost in our Jerusalem's and Judea to be saved!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Out of the heart the mouth speaks. You won't gather grapes from thorn bushes.
  1. Matthew 12:34
    Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Matthew 15:18
    But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Reactions: Gandalf-

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is  NO of the people, by the people or for the people. Our constitution, our government and our whole country have been sold unto slavery.
Less than 300 yrs old and it smells worse than the oldest man's stinky socks!
My take; America is doomed!

KolyaDor

Mar 9, 2023
Иваново
Faith
Christian
Country
Tajikistan
It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think on this question.