Obama - Executive Privilege

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Covering for selling weapons to Mexican drug lords. Sickening.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said it when President Bush did it and I'll say it when President Obama did it - this essentially places the Administration in power above the law. This is everything but an outright admission of guilt/culpability.

Shy of not having the best candidate ever, I think this will be disastrous for Obama's reelection. I think this turns off the average American, and maybe even makes him or her a little mad. I don't think it was the smartest move ever, and honestly Holder ran the department, so at the end of the day he needs to reap the consequences, right or wrong. This denies that justice.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Office of President has too much power.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately, he is continuing in the footsteps of the former President. Too bad. I think Bush altered the Office of President forever. But, I am not not blaming Bush for Obama's actions - he had the chance to turn back the clock and inside he expanded the role of the President.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Unfortunately, he is continuing in the footsteps of the former President. Too bad. I think Bush altered the Office of President forever. But, I am not not blaming Bush for Obama's actions - he had the chance to turn back the clock and inside he expanded the role of the President.

Some say it goes as far back as Woodrow Wilson and the Federal Reserve Act, but if one were to place a pin on the map of the sad history of the end of the American republic I'd have to agree with Aspen. October 26, 2001 was a key date and event and it was on W's watch.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some say it goes as far back as Woodrow Wilson and the Federal Reserve Act, but if one were to place a pin on the map of the sad history of the end of the American republic I'd have to agree with Aspen. October 26, 2001 was a key date and event and it was on W's watch.

Interesting information about Wilson - I will look into it.

In fact, Obama's action has gone far enough for me to change me vote.