Obedience Fulfilled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 10:6,

6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

All disobedience, what do you suppose that means? all disobedience could possibly mean exactly what it says "all disobedience." But most of the time we make a mess out of straightening out everyone else, I know I always have when in get in others business. It may be that my disobedience is not fulfilled as the scripture says. It reminds me of a previous text we used when Paul said "I count it all dung." Dung is not always bad, it is the best fertilizer there is. So your previous life is not to be cast away as nothing but counted as dung. Fertilizer for the seed of knowledge you have now. It can help your growth, so how do the two tie together.

Your disobedience in your previous life can help you in your understanding in your new life. What was your disobedience? it was the lieing spirit you bought into. You believed a lie. How do we lie to ourselves, we believe a lie. The lie is not what someone says in their preaching, the lie came from the original lieing nature in you, and you believed it. We all do, ever person ever born has believed the lie and acted on it. Satan is the sinner from the beginning not you. Haven't you ever said "I'm just a poor sinner saved by grace." That is a half truth, and you already know what half truths are, there lies. So you come to understand why you were a lieing sinner now saved by grace, that is truth.

So your obedience fulfilled! is the renewed mind. You will never buy the lie again, why? your obedience has been fulfilled in the knowledge of Christ. What is the revenge you take? It is taken on your deceptive mind that kept you in bondage to everything. Remember in the mind is the seat of all you will express, your will and your emotions. Emotions rule in our day, there is your answer. People struggle with ever emotion known to man and then some, there is your answer, your obedience fufilled. I'm not talking about doing something to feel better, I'm talking about a knowing a deep understanding taught only by the HolySpirit. Man cannot teach your obedience, it is fulfilled through a Spirit taught knowing referred to in scripture as revelation.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Context is everything and the context has nothing to do with a previous life, but rather there behaviour towards Paul and his previous letters.