Obligatory Intro thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About as much fun as going to the dentist? Ah... but necessary.

Howdy all. New to the site though I've visited in the past I'd never joined. It's always interesting to see what happens when a site has new ownership- generally things go one of two directions and seldom stay the same.

Looking forward to getting to know folks here and interact. I'm a fellow Southern Californian. just down the road from Temecula in the San Marcos area.

Thanks for the platform!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Howdy all. New to the site though I've visited in the past I'd never joined. It's always interesting to see what happens when a site has new ownership- generally things go one of two directions and seldom stay the same.

Looking forward to getting to know folks here and interact. I'm a fellow Southern Californian. just down the road from Temecula in the San Marcos area.

Thanks for the platform!

Hello Mr. E!

Welcome to the forums. Nice white horse. I knew our paths would cross again some day.

Reactions: amadeus

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Matthias! So nice to see a familiar name, though I remember it at Mattathias. Glad to be here and see you again.

Thank you.

I’m absolutely delighted to have you here with us! The user name was available and it’s an easier form. I like both forms and will answer to either.

Still hoping to meet up with you in person some day, be it in this age or in the age to come. :)

Reactions: Mr E

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thanks for the platform!

Welcome!

Pax et Bonum

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for the platform!
Well come to this site of a mixed bag of characters. I hope you enjoy your stay and may it be rewarding.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for the platform!

Welcome to CB Mr. E
I hope you enjoy it here.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for the platform!
Welcome to the forum!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you..... amadeus Now this will be stuck in my head all day.

Amadeus, Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus, Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus, Amadeus - oh, oh, oh - Amadeus
Come and rock me Amadeus!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for the platform!
I lived in San Bernardino and San Diego for about 10 years. Welcome to the forums.

Reactions: Mr E and amadeus