Official... Earth is now called "Asylum"; and it's run by the inmates.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

Not to cast any disparaging notion upon the child, but the current debacle over the insane case of the 7yo child in Texas is plain lunacy. No pun intended.
That the media, schoolteachers, police, jurists, and judges now with measured and thoughtful consideration can consciously and conscientiously decide in favour of the mother to force her son to transgender I can only conclude is wholly demonic, because this case defies all logic and common sense. This is spiritually empowered, and to my mind indicative of a more general malaise in American Christian life. The inmates have taken over the asylum.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As it says in Romans men will call good evil and evil good.

Christianity turned the world the right way up, now a godless woprld is turning it on its head again.
transgender | Search Results | WINTERY KNIGHT
For a string of articles showing the pointlessness of the fad for transgender, among them are articles from scientists stating that there is no evidence for transgender and evidence for the enormous damage this mother is doing to her son.
Pray for him and the Father.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Not to cast any disparaging notion upon the child, but the current debacle over the insane case of the 7yo child in Texas is plain lunacy. No pun intended.
That the media, schoolteachers, police, jurists, and judges now with measured and thoughtful consideration can consciously and conscientiously decide in favour of the mother to force her son to transgender I can only conclude is wholly demonic, because this case defies all logic and common sense. This is spiritually empowered, and to my mind indicative of a more general malaise in American Christian life. The inmates have taken over the asylum.

The last I heard someone stepped in and stayed the judges order to allow her to begin chemically castrating the kid. He started school as a boy according to his own wishes. I can't imagine what a kid would do after a few years of that.

B

brakelite

The last I heard someone stepped in and stayed the judges order to allow her to begin chemically castrating the kid. He started school as a boy according to his own wishes. I can't imagine what a kid would do after a few years of that.
More sympathy is also with the father. The frustration of having your own child kidnapped by bureaucracy against all natural law and inclination is powerful inducement to desperation...either violent response and kidnapping your own child or even suicide. Hope he has a good sopport base.

Reactions: Stan B