• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I may be back on one day but need to get some offline time if not for good. Need extra prayers...so don't worry if y'all don't see me on. God bless y'all. I'll drop in for a positive update one day again soon...

Love,

Mayflower

s-l1000.jpg

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I may be back on one day but need to get some offline time if not for good. Need extra prayers...so don't worry if y'all don't see me on. God bless y'all. I'll drop in for a positive update one day again soon...

Love,

Mayflower

s-l1000.jpg

Sister, your husband is a truly blessed man. Pray that I find a good woman like you.

May Abba Yah continue to bless you and your beautiful family, and keep you always in His Loving Hands of shalom, in Yahshua ha Mashiach. Amen.

PS I loooooovvveee that green in your pic.!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Love,

Mayflower

s-l1000.jpg
And don't put your hope in people...especially someone like me.