Oh My Gosh I Think Something Is Happening Here!!!! BREAKING!!!! 0___0

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump (I'm still calling him President Trump so if that bothers you, let me play a sad song for you on the world's smallest violin.
) is going to be speaking today so I'm not sure what this means but I'm definitely going to be watching!! :D

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not clicking on any videos as I found out they may contain malware, but I found this on CNN, hahaha, just kidding around:

images

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not clicking on any videos as I found out they may contain malware, but I found this on CNN, hahaha, just kidding around:

images

Hardy, har, har. So you're not going on our virtual trip to Disneyland this summer I take it? :p

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hardy, har, har. So you're not going on our virtual trip to Disneyland this summer I take it? :p
LOL, depends, I have to look up how to check videos for malware, trying to avoid grumpy cat syndrome...:

f4f9ee50dc329060595415017cfaa9bf.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, depends, I have to look up how to check videos for malware, trying to avoid...:

f4f9ee50dc329060595415017cfaa9bf.jpg

You already know that you're not going to be able to pass it up LOL and aren't you all that curious to know what Trump is going to be speaking about? Maybe he's planning on making a comeback somehow. :D

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You already know that you're not going to be able to pass it up LOL and aren't you all that curious to know what Trump is going to be speaking about? Maybe he's planning on making a comeback somehow. :D

Hmmm, I'm more concerned about what the current person in power (Pres) is doing with my country, I'm not sure I'm going to invest time into what Trump is doing now that he's no longer president, but it might be interesting? Maybe :p I'm currently busy and not busy, I'm working and have to work out some math, but I have some free time too.:cool:

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm, I'm more concerned about what the current person in power (Pres) is doing with my country, I'm not sure I'm going to invest time into what Trump is doing now that he's no longer president, but it might be interesting? Maybe :p I'm currently busy and not busy, I'm working and have to work out some math, but I have some free time too.:cool:

How can you be busy and not busy at exactly the same time though?

tenor (1).png

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh ya...just another check mark on the list for converting America to communism..
Get a list and start checking them off because they are moving full steam ahead.

Actually from the way it looks so far is that they're trying to fight against it and I'm really looking forward to hearing what all Trump has to say.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually from the way it looks so far is that they're trying to fight against it and I'm really looking forward to hearing what all Trump has to say.

It sounds good....lol....Lot of talk, but they do not have the votes...they do not have the majority in the house or senate to get anything done or to stop anything. And since the demoncrats have control of the election system, they never will.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sounds good....lol....Lot of talk, but they do not have the votes...they do not have the majority in the house or senate to get anything done or to stop anything. And since the demoncrats have control of the election system, they never will.

Don't forget though, in another couple of years we still have a chance to take it back. ;)

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't forget though, in another couple of years we still have a chance to take it back. ;)
Like I said they have control of the election system....at least in democrat states.
Now...there are things that can happen....but only Republican controlled states will do it.
1. The states can go back to paper ballots.
2. Video cam all processing and transportation of ballots. Video monitoring so election tampering can be stopped and arrests can be made real time. Transportation include guard riders.
3. Give ballot tampering long prison sentences.
4. Monitoring enforced and police presence.
5. Police guards so that when they leave for the evening...no one sneaks back in and starts processing fake ballots.

The other thing is that the states can start to secede from the union.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest AR,

I seems to me, and everyone of the Modern Prophets I follow, that Biden will be thrown out of the Whitehouse, and Trump & Pence Rightfully Restored as the Victors in this past Election. So you can ignore all the nay-sayers. They're NOT hearing from GOD, but are simply "surmising" from their own flesh.

That's why I post critical Video information, so that YOU CAN BE EDIFIED and ENCOURAGED:

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (with the typing by bobby jo :rolleyes: )

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I just finished watching Trump's speech and I'm not sure exactly what he plans to do to fix things. :confused: