Ok, you've all been told.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wafer

May 16, 2019
Yuma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll go preach to somebody else now. You are on your own from here on out.

Titus 3:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

???

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What on earth are you talking about!!!??? :confused:

...View attachment 6420

Aww! I liked Wafer! Our Droodle man is leaving us looks like??? :( Well, go with peace and God. I hope you land somewhere more fertile :( You will be missed. And, I hope I am not a heretic in your eyes, if so...can you tell me where I am erring?

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Aww! I liked Wafer! Our Droodle man is leaving us looks like??? :( Well, go with peace and God. I hope you land somewhere more fertile :( You will be missed. And, I hope I am not a heretic in your eyes, if so...can you tell me where I am erring?

AMEN...DITTO.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's branded everyone here as a heretic so now he's off to gather some wood and set up a stake!

And politically correct Nancy "likes" this.:rolleyes:

Well, since I have two black spots against me already. Been branded a heretic as well as "politically correct" all in the same day. It must be time for me to come off of here tonight. Too bad, it was actually fun again earlier today, for a short while anyhow.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Romans 15:1 "We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
Romans 15:2 "Let every one of us please [his] neighbour for [his] good to edification.
Romans 15:3 "For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.
Romans 15:4 "For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Romans 15:5 "Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
Romans 15:6 "That ye may with one mind [and] one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 15:7 "Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.

2 Corinthians 12:10 "Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

1 Corinthians 9:22 "To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all [men], that I might by all means save some".

running, or leaving is not the answer. a good fisherman changes his bait. not everyone is a heretick. there are other reason why someone might response as your wishes. but....... 1 Corinthians 3:4 "For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I [am] of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
1 Corinthians 3:5 "Who then is Paul, and who [is] Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?1 Corinthians 3:6 "I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
1 Corinthians 3:7 "So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
1 Corinthians 3:8 "Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
1 Corinthians 3:9 "For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, [ye are] God's building.
1 Corinthians 3:10 "According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
1 Corinthians 3:11 "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PSALMS 26:11 As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly