Okay, not writing, not mine, but certainly creative.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Speaking of immigration to Australia, I seriously thought of emigrating there some years ago to help civilise them, but they told me they were only accepting applications from people who had a trade and job to go to, which I didn't, huh you try to be nice (sniffle)...
Oh well, I could always try to emigrate to America, my best bet would be to marry an American widow off one of the cruise liners that dock here in Plymouth UK and go live with her on her ranch, she can rope me, throw me and brand me anytime she likes..:)

cattle-queen.jpg

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Speaking of immigration to Australia, I seriously thought of emigrating there some years ago to help civilise them, but they told me they were only accepting applications from people who had a trade and job to go to, which I didn't, huh you try to be nice (sniffle)...
Oh well, I could always try to emigrate to America, my best bet would be to marry an American widow off one of the cruise liners that dock here in Plymouth UK and go live with her on her ranch, she can rope me, throw me and brand me anytime she likes..:)

View attachment 23819
I think Barbara might be getting a little old now... Even for you. ;)