On the verge of a one-world religion...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...when someone named Ted has the captivation of the people in his church without the Son and the Million Dollar.

This is the dream I had this morning.

Num 12:6, And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

Jer 23:28, The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...when someone named Ted has the captivation of the people in his church without the Son and the Million Dollar.

This is the dream I had this morning.

Num 12:6, And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

Jer 23:28, The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.
Ha! It's more subtle than you think, and it's not a "Religion" that would even think of, but it's very close to the vest (your own flesh). So much so, you wouldn't dare not to comply with it, for the children's sake of course. It has the appearance of being a really "good thing", and it's very popular . I dare you to say that it's not, in public!!

So, what am I talking about? It's this:
Many of the World Religions believe that the Earth as a living thing, and they call it "Gaia".
Gaia - Wikipedia
Where did you think the terms of "Mother Nature" and "Mother Earth" came from?
The one world religion is already in effect, every time you recycle your trash, go paperless, have your car's emissions inspected, etc., etc.
It's called "Save The Planet", of which by the way, is Satan's only home. That's his "dream", and we all are marching to that drum beat every day.
Go ahead! Openly rebel!! Throw your bags of waste and trash out on the road, and then dump some hazardous material out in an open field, or in the ocean.
You can't, because you know "global peer pressure" will have you locked up, and/or paying heavy fines.
Don't you see the subtly?
It's not about your Religion or anyone else's. It's about whether or not you are going to fit in and follow along.
You never heard of "Sustainable Development"- UN Agenda 21?
Gen. 3[1] Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now here comes my point:
What's the big deal about "Save The Planet" , and what's wrong with it??
Well, if you are a "Born Again Christian" , you know that Jesus is returning in flaming fire, and this entire earth ("Mother Gaia") is going to be nothing but "burnt toast", a "lake of fire".

As you can see, BA Christians, who are looking for Jesus and a New Heaven and Earth (by God), are not going to be very popular, when the rubber meets the road. We ARE HASTING unto the coming of the day of God!!
2 Peter 3
[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein
A. the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and B. the elements shall melt with fervent heat.

That's a strange word "hasting" in that verse, don't you think?
We are hasting (hurriedly hoping) that this world would be burned up even today, because we are looking for God's New Heavens and earth.
Have you not noticed, that all who are of this world, the unsaved, don't want you to SAY THAT such a thing shall happen? They will shut you up, even to the point bodily harm.

Reactions: Dave L

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bodily harm equals persecution.
There will be no place in this world for BA Christians, who are looking for "Mother Gaia" to destroyed.

Did you think that all these nuclear armaments, in so many nations, is for national defense?
Yes! It is, but it's not National defense that satan has in mind! It's Global defense.
Jesus will be seen and pegged as an invader from Heaven! Satan knows that Jesus shall return in all His Glory.
Rev. 19[19] And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
[20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
[21] And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.