Once again question on Blogs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK so I noticed you have blogs on this forum (great idea for those of us whose typical comments and replies are a bit lengthy), but just how does this work, I don’t mean how does a blog work I know how a blog works I have my own blog and website, no what mean is how does a blog work on this forum, is it something separate from the forum? Is there really just one big blog which everyone is posting to or are they separate individual blogs?

I noticed likewise that some have hundreds of blogs, how can you have hundreds of blogs, don’t you just create one personal blog and make all your posting on it. It looks like some make a new blog every time they post something.

Addendum: Sorry my mistake I meant to say some have hundreds of post, not hundreds of blogs.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not a clue...I just read 'em....

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK new questions in regards to blogs, I have my blog up, but can't seem to figure out how to add an image to my cover page as it is listed under blogs, right now there's just a black and white image of a camera which says "no image", so how does one add an image to cover page, I can't find any button anywhere that says "add image".

Also I note that on some of the other blogs when they add a photo to their article it likewise shows up in the general list of new blog posts, but my images have not shown up, what am I not doing?

Opps! forgot something, what is a "series" and how does that work?

Thanks for the help

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@lforrest @Angelina
Hey there...this person needs a few questions answered.
And I haven't a clue.

@Harvest 1874 I have put a link here to two of the Mods...they can help you when they notice this post. ( we hope :) )

As you see, the Site is not over swamped with Admin or Moderators.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ignore most of them because it seems "blogs" are for wannabe authors who are not good enough to get published. They just like to write, and write, and write, and write... and write... and write..... but often never say much of anything.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Willie T
But, maybe we are all different..I read them , and have got blessing from them. I guess it is a case of "different strokes...etc .." :)

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ignore most of them because it seems "blogs" are for wannabe authors who are not good enough to get published. They just like to write, and write, and write, and write... and write... and write..... but often never say much of anything.

As for myself I have no interest in being published, you will note that many of my posts are extracts taken from the works of other fine Bible Students, most of whom were never published either. One does not enter the Lord's service for worldly acclaim or with the intention of garnering the honor of men.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I much more appreciate one well thought-out and well-written paragraph than I do three or four pages of run-on mental effluence. But, I love to read 300-400 page books all the time... maybe 15-20 a year.