one area

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you pray God intervene & bless in one area of my life, let God make things right in this area.
Thanks!
The Bible says we are all ready Blessed. We are the head and not the tail. You just need to believe it, and then proclaim it. What a man believes, so he is. The enemy has had his way with you, because of your words. The time has come for this to change, Speak forth the truth of The Word of God. It is by the sweat of the brow, that a man supports his family. And oh what a Blessing a family is.

Reactions: Debp and My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
The Bible says we are all ready Blessed. We are the head and not the tail. You just need to believe it, and then proclaim it. What a man believes, so he is. The enemy has had his way with you, because of your words. The time has come for this to change, Speak forth the truth of The Word of God. It is by the sweat of the brow, that a man supports his family. And oh what a Blessing a family is.
Thanks for your encouraging words.

You know when you have a passion and go out distribute Bibles and do other things for the Lord, it's obvious you will met accident, family will cause problems and try to bring down your passion and faith to a normal level. It's happening with me but I believe as you said and trust the Lord.

God has blessed me beyond my imagination, from no where.
You know others called Lord Jesus glutton , others tell me I am not working but God knows the work I do for Lord Jesus. I still have the heart to go out and distribute Bibles in our languages to others in different places and also provide them spiritually and physically food.
If you think spiritually I am being prevented from doing what I was suppose to do for the Lord. Now I have ACL torn and at bed and will have surgery soon.
Anyways thanks!, sorry!, if have said something wrong here

Last edited:

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your encouraging words.

You know when you have a passion and go out distribute Bibles and do other things for the Lord, it's obvious you will met accident, family will cause problems and try to bring down your passion and faith to a normal level. It's happening with me but I believe as you said and trust the Lord.

God has blessed me beyond my imagination, from no where.
You know others called Lord Jesus glutton , others tell me I am not working but God knows the work I do for Lord Jesus. I still have the heart to go out and distribute Bibles in our languages to others in different places and also provide them spiritually and physically food.
If you think spiritually I am being prevented from doing what I was suppose to do for the Lord. Now I have ACL torn and at bed and will have surgery soon.
Anyways thanks!, sorry!, if have said something wrong here
Blessings in Christ Jesus. One must be brought low, before being built back up by The Lord. When one comes to the end of themselves, it is then that The Lord begins. Some where out there on the internet are pictures of you giving out Bibles. I looked and what did I see. I saw all that you are and all that you are not. The eyes are the lamps of the body. How much better would it be for a man to walk in The Spirit while handing out Bibles, in a hungry and thirsty nation. It has never been about what we do for The Lord, it is about what The Lord does through us. The devil has no power to close what The Lord opens. You know the truth here. I have a pm here. You are welcome to pm me anytime. Be Blessed Mel.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus. One must be brought low, before being built back up by The Lord. When one comes to the end of themselves, it is then that The Lord begins. Some where out there on the internet are pictures of you giving out Bibles. I looked and what did I see. I saw all that you are and all that you are not. The eyes are the lamps of the body. How much better would it be for a man to walk in The Spirit while handing out Bibles, in a hungry and thirsty nation. It has never been about what we do for The Lord, it is about what The Lord does through us. The devil has no power to close what The Lord opens. You know the truth here. I have a pm here. You are welcome to pm me anytime. Be Blessed Mel.
And what would you say it means to come to the end of SELF . What does it mean to come to the end of self .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my friend has arrived . Its time again to praise and thank the LORD . HE is our hope , HE alone our salvation . Praise be to the LORD .
Let all that has breath praise and thank the glorious GOD who did send the SON CHRIST JESUS .
Believe YE in HE whom GOD did send . hands up my friend .

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what would you say it means to come to the end of SELF . What does it mean to come to the end of self .
Blessings in Christ Jesus amigo. Picture for a moment having a set of keys in you right hand. These keys represent every thing that you are, everything you have been, and everything you will be. This also includes, everything you have(own), and everything you will ever have. To come to the end of self, one must be willing to humble oneself enough to cry out to The Lord in prayer and say, I have tried it my way and I have failed. I want to give unto You, these keys, and make you Lord of my life. From this day forward they are yours as I am yours. Do with me as You see fit. This is when the true journey begins. Not my will, but your will be done.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Friends, you pray God intervene & bless in one area of my life, let God make things right in this area.
Thanks!
Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

God knows your needs in all areas of your life and I pray that whatever you need in this particular area of you life God will fulfill his promise to meet your needs.

Reactions: My Dreams and Nancy

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Thank you! That's true!,

I tried to send a pm but there is no option. You have to change your setting so that I can send you a pm.

Thanks for your blessed words.

Reactions: GTW27

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Need help ??
I cannot create the first message.
Yours faithfully.

Прошу подсказать?
Как создать свое первое сообщение.
Спасибо.
Hello Sergdaa, There used to be a 10-post requirement for new members back in the day but unsure if it still functions as it was originally set up by Hammerstone using our old forum system.

Walter