"One World Government"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you noticed I put the title of this thread in quotations? I did that because the term "one world government" is not my term, but 'theirs', and by that I mean the globalists that are working for Lucifer to bring about the Revelation 13 beast kingdom of ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns.

One of the problems today with those in that movement, believe it or not, is that some working for it claim to be Christians. Many just do not realize how deceptive that movement is.

So naturally they don't want to talk about it, even though that coming 'beast' system is laid out in Revelation 13 and 17 by Lord Jesus Christ about the end of this world.

Here is a good source of quotes about the "one world government", and documented.

WHY... would any Christian work with those globalists that work to setup that "one world government" (or beast kingdom if you will)? Thinking about that means a few choices...

1. those only 'claim'... to be Christians, so as to hide their true affiliation, just like many of the higher members in the Occult fraternities do.

2. or they are completely ignorant of what they are involved in, and thus deceived by the devil's workers.

I've known about that "one world government" movement since the 1970's, so when someone tries to act like they don't know about it, or never heard another term the globalists use for it like "New World Order", then I have to assume they aren't really telling the truth.

But why would a Christian be so deceived so as to support that movement? Here are some things to consider about those deceived into working for it. If you look at some of the quotes in that link above, you'll notice some of those well known personalities per history did some good Christian works for the peoples of the United States of America, like Theodore Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, both ex-Presidents of the United States.

So why... would even those American leaders make statements in support of a "one world government"?...

first off, the old claim to end all wars. This was especially their motto for World War I, the "war to end all wars". The League of Nations organization (early U.N.) pushed U.S. leaders heavily after WWI to join their organization. U.S. Congress refused, because they knew... it meant the U.S. giving up national sovereignty, and putting an international organization in influence over much of U.S. foreign and domestic policy. Anyone today should be able to do a little research about our U.S. involvement with the United Nations and see how American leaders have given away to them much of our national sovereignty.

This point about ending all war is still one of the main purposes for the existence of the United Nations organization. Lord Jesus gave this as a Sign for the coming one-world beast system over all nations too, when through John He said, "Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" (Revelation 13:4).

U.S. Congress refused to sign onto the League of Nations, so the beasts gave us World War II. And to end it, they made sure nuclear weapons were used in order to usher the whole world into a nuclear scare of having all out WWIII. That idea was especially for the purpose of empowering the United Nations organization, and it worked (see Georgetown University history professor Carrol Quigley's Tragedy and Hope). So our U.S. state department representative Alger Hiss helped in getting the United States signed onto the United Nations charter at San Francisco in 1945, and he was later discovered to be a Soviet spy for Russia (see Alger Hiss | Federal Bureau of Investigation).

Remember what Lord Jesus said in Matthew 24:6, that as long as we hear of wars and rumors of wars, don't be troubled, because the 'end' is not yet. The opposite of wars and rumors of wars is what? A time of world peace, so that is the kind of time we should... be concerned about per what He said. It's because a one-world peace is what the "one world government" is designed to establish, along with one-world religion, one-world finance, one-world military, one-world education system, one-world political system, etc., basically... what the Communist International has been working towards all along.

2. Greater health, prosperity, and education for the poorer nations of the world. No true Christian could argue against this purpose for a "one world government". Christian charity is one of our responsibilities from Lord Jesus. And God certainly knows that the United States of America has handed out loads... of Christian charity to the nations, even to enemy nations. UNESCO has already been long active in the United Nations public education for all nations. This is why concerned parents are seeing some of the crazy policies in today's public school systems; it's because some of them are internationalist policies, and they aren't just for the U.S., but for all nations.

This point is an easy deception path for a Christian to support the "one world government" movement, if they are not careful.

3. Less problems in balancing monetary systems between nations. Bankers, financiers would know more about this point. A one-world currency is... spoken of at the end of Revelation 13 about the "mark of the beast"; that no man may buy or sell without it, so let's not deny what God's Word is pointing to with this "one world government" movement, because the Rev.13 "beast" kingdom is exactly what these things are pointing to for the end of this world.

4. Religious Unity. If you are a true Christian, then you ought to well know what that idea of 'religious unity' means that the "one world government" system is pushing. Per Apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:4, he said the coming "man of sin" (the Antichrist-false-Messiah) will exalt himself as God, and over all that is called... God, or that is worshiped. You realize brethren that means a 'one-world religion', right?

And that is exactly what Revelation 13:4-8 warns us about, revealing that the whole world will worship the "dragon" (Satan), excepting for Christ's elect. Thusly, those 4 items represent the workings of the locusts of the Book of Joel for the end of this world, the political, the financial, the educational, and the religious.

So how could one claiming... to be a Christian completely 'deny' the existence of such an internationalist movement to destroy the sovereignty of nations? Like I said, those are either just ignorant of history and have not been paying attention, or they actively support such a movement.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It seems to me that many people don’t see how the Bible prophesies tie together to construct a whole coherent picture.

There is no doubt that Daniel and Revelation have many parallel prophesies, that can also be seen; giving more details, in the other Bible books.

Regarding a One World Government: This concept has been around for a long time and many overt and covert movements have promoted it. That such a political entity will happen, led by a charismatic man known to us as the Anti-Christ, is quite clearly prophesied in Daniel 7:23-24 and described in Daniel 11:21-45, paralleled in Revelation 17:12-13 and described in Revelation 13:1-18.

The problem the promoters of the OWG have now, is the refusal of the nations to relinquish their sovereignty. We all prefer to do our own thing and with the current world situation, this works OK. There are hiccups with nations that mismanage their economies, but it is against the interests of the IMF and the ‘gnomes of Zurich’ to allow a nation to go bankrupt.

So, in order to force the nations to agree to a OWG; initially 10 regions, governed by 10 Presidents*, they know there has to be some kind of dramatic event to start this process. That planned event is to be a nuke attack in the Middle East. A mini WW3, that will shake up the world and have the beneficial effect of solving the Palestinian/ Israel conflict - they would both be gone!

Iran will proceed with their avowed plans to wipe Israel off the map and the recent developments in Syria, Gaza and Israel, is an indication of how close we are to this attack. They know such an attack will result in their own destruction, but they will do it, as their Satanic religion pushes them into it. Ezekiel 35:6, Proverbs 8:32

However, it won’t be retaliation by Israel or America that will thwart this secret attack by Iran and her allies onto Israel, the Lord will take action and He will destroy them all, Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 83, 2 Peter 3:7, virtually depopulating the entire Middle East region. Ezekiel 7:14, Ezekiel 30:2-5, Jeremiah 10:18, Jeremiah 49:35, Isaiah 34:5, Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 2:4-5 and many other prophesies about the terrible Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath.

The rest of the world will mostly survive and as things will be then, agreement on a OWG will be easy. Not quite as planned, but a similar result!
What happens to all the true believers in the Lord? Raptured to heaven? Nowhere does the Bible say that will happen at any time. 1 Peter 3:12 says it clearly; it will be the fiery test of our faith and we must stand firm, believing in His protection.

Then: look up, for our redemption is near. Luke 21:25-28 Jesus will Return soon.

*Google - 10 world regions.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hello Davy,

I don’t believe a one world government could ever exist.

We have it though don’t we? United Nations?

Aside from that Paul told Timothy and those in Rome to obey the government that is over them; so that may have a peaceful life.

Therefore to roll around the ideas that eschatology deals with the end of things; and that end of things have to with our government today and what not, I’m just not sure all those theories are true personally.

Don’t get me wrong though; I don’t doubt that war can happen at anytime, and America could be destroyed; but I don’t believe this world is going anyway unless it disappears before our eyes when we die; which seems to be the case. If people stop existing on earth; that would mean that the Heavenly Realm has reached max capacity.

For these reasons I believe that in this world you gotta abide by your governing authorities; if you get caught doing wrong ya go to jail, or legal fines whatever it is. To do right; there is less complications. Not only by State but also even at your employers work.

Those are just some of my thoughts, on “one world government”.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I think you're putting your finger on it. There is nothing essentially bad about a unified people under a centralized government concerned with peace, defending its people, the health and prosperity of the people, etc. And there is nothing wrong with getting along with other nations, and trading goods.

So what is the dangers of a one world govt., or "globalism?" It is exactly as you're implying, that in unifying around a fuzzy morality, or in placing as equals different religious and political ideals, truth and morality are lost, along with true spirituality.

It is no coincidence that there is an effort, underway, by the political Left to neutralize religious dogmatism and to encourage immorality, such as homosexuality. Abortion wrecks the human conscience, and causes a person to rely on govt., instead of on God. God cannot be relied upon if His laws are not taken seriously.

And so, internationalism is not built upon a unified Christian ethic, but rather, upon the semblance of Christian morality and is actually antiChristian at its heart. To agree with non-Christian practices is not something a Christian should ever agree with. It is not so much "globalism," but what it stands for as an atheistic system. Its sense of "God" is really dead.

Reactions: Davy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hello Davy,

I don’t believe a one world government could ever exist.

We have it though don’t we? United Nations?

Aside from that Paul told Timothy and those in Rome to obey the government that is over them; so that may have a peaceful life.

Therefore to roll around the ideas that eschatology deals with the end of things; and that end of things have to with our government today and what not, I’m just not sure all those theories are true personally.

Don’t get me wrong though; I don’t doubt that war can happen at anytime, and America could be destroyed; but I don’t believe this world is going anyway unless it disappears before our eyes when we die; which seems to be the case. If people stop existing on earth; that would mean that the Heavenly Realm has reached max capacity.

For these reasons I believe that in this world you gotta abide by your governing authorities; if you get caught doing wrong ya go to jail, or legal fines whatever it is. To do right; there is less complications. Not only by State but also even at your employers work.

Those are just some of my thoughts, on “one world government”.
Well, you've gone down the completely wrong... path. Ain't no one here advocating to join a militia against the "one world government" movement, even though such militias do exist in many U.S. states today, no doubt because of the movement. That is not what I'm talking about. Jesus said those who will kill by the sword must die by the sword, and what timing does one think He was pointing to...

Rev 13:10
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.
Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
KJV

What I am talking about is just RECOGNIZING THE MOVEMENT along with the Bible prophecy about it. Like the U.S. banker James Paul Warburg said, "We shall have world government, whether or not we like it."

So what is the goal for us, Christ's Church, during this, and to the end when Jesus will return to end it? It is this -- we are to make a 'stand' for Christ by being prepared to give a TESTIMONY against the beast when we are delivered up to councils and the synagogues of Satan. Instead of many brethren preparing themselves in their hearts and minds to make that 'stand' for Christ, they are bent on creating ways to escape it when they will not. And Lord Jesus told us to not premeditate what we will say in that 'hour', because it won't be us speaking, but The Holy Spirit speaking through us. GOD is going to give a FINAL MESSAGE to the whole... world at the very end of this world when the one-world beast kingdom and final Antichrist think they have won. (see Mark 13; Luke 21; 5th Seal event of Rev.6).

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s good that we see things differently. Thank you for sharing with me, Davy.

Reactions: Davy

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A global government, where everyone has an equal turn, would justify international cooperation.

The Holy Spirit will intercede between government and legislated oversight of the people.

I could ask you to pray, but it would be better if you heard it from God.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A global government, where everyone has an equal turn, would justify international cooperation.

The Holy Spirit will intercede between government and legislated oversight of the people.

The operating phrase is, "where everyone has an equal turn." Many times God had told Israel, as a nation called of God, to not make themselves dependent upon pagans. They were to put their trust in God, and not compromise with idols or with idolatrous people. If we live in a Christian country, we should not support our state doing business with countries that persecute minorities, for example.

Trade and international relations is a difficult task, and though we can have relations with pagan nations we must be careful to keep our business separate from anything that sanctions pagan belief or practices. There is no "spiritual equality" if a godly nation is required to suspend their religious beliefs in order to do business.

I can, for example, do business with a pagan government when I live under it and am required to follow their laws. If, however, that pagan government requires that I suspend my belief in order to do business with it, I must not do business with it on that basis. I may seek a license as a minister under a pagan government that allows for religious freedom. But as a minister I must not perform gay marriages.

It is the same with international relations. A Christian country can engage in some common interests, such as in trading food and natural resources. But when it comes to military alliances, the cause must be just from the Christian point of view.

Reactions: Gottservant

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The operating phrase is, "where everyone has an equal turn." Many times God had told Israel, as a nation called of God, to not make themselves dependent upon pagans. They were to put their trust in God, and not compromise with idols or with idolatrous people. If we live in a Christian country, we should not support our state doing business with countries that persecute minorities, for example.

[...]

It is the same with international relations. A Christian country can engage in some common interests, such as in trading food and natural resources. But when it comes to military alliances, the cause must be just from the Christian point of view.
I agree with your point.

I just would like for our participation in Christianity, not to be seen as a hindrance to order.

There is so much paranoia around international decrees, that clarity about acceptable government is hard to see.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Heard WHAT from God?

Are you 'trying'... to say God speaks private things to you that no one else can know?

You claiming to be a PROPHET?

News Flash For You:
There won't be NOTHING EQUAL about the coming "one world government", which is actually going to be the Revelation 13 beast kingdom setup by the coming Antichrist. If you had read... your Bible, you would have know this fact.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
this strikes me the same as “the coming crash of the US dollar,” which has already crashed over 99%
im pretty sure i could address every one of your points with evidence, but Mrs Rothschild herself said “if my sons did not want wars, there would be none,” and i dont think it is even debatable that Central Banks crash economies. And barely debatable that Rockefeller Medicine ruins health.

dont kid yourself, the US has not been led by a president for a ling time, at least since Woodrow sold us out, which he even admitted to publicly

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this strikes me the same as “the coming crash of the US dollar,” which has already crashed over 99%
im pretty sure i could address every one of your points with evidence, but Mrs Rothschild herself said “if my sons did not want wars, there would be none,” and i dont think it is even debatable that Central Banks crash economies. And barely debatable that Rockefeller Medicine ruins health.

dont kid yourself, the US has not been led by a president for a ling time, at least since Woodrow sold us out, which he even admitted to publicly
I could into greater detail about that Fiat paper dollar too, but I won't here. However, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the book Creature From Jekyell Island by G. Edward Griffin:

Reactions: bbyrd009

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you noticed I put the title of this thread in quotations? I did that because the term "one world government" is not my term, but 'theirs', and by that I mean the globalists that are working for Lucifer to bring about the Revelation 13 beast kingdom of ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns.

One of the problems today with those in that movement, believe it or not, is that some working for it claim to be Christians. Many just do not realize how deceptive that movement is.

So naturally they don't want to talk about it, even though that coming 'beast' system is laid out in Revelation 13 and 17 by Lord Jesus Christ about the end of this world.

Here is a good source of quotes about the "one world government", and documented.

WHY... would any Christian work with those globalists that work to setup that "one world government" (or beast kingdom if you will)? Thinking about that means a few choices...

1. those only 'claim'... to be Christians, so as to hide their true affiliation, just like many of the higher members in the Occult fraternities do.

2. or they are completely ignorant of what they are involved in, and thus deceived by the devil's workers.

I've known about that "one world government" movement since the 1970's, so when someone tries to act like they don't know about it, or never heard another term the globalists use for it like "New World Order", then I have to assume they aren't really telling the truth.

But why would a Christian be so deceived so as to support that movement? Here are some things to consider about those deceived into working for it. If you look at some of the quotes in that link above, you'll notice some of those well known personalities per history did some good Christian works for the peoples of the United States of America, like Theodore Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, both ex-Presidents of the United States.

So why... would even those American leaders make statements in support of a "one world government"?...

first off, the old claim to end all wars. This was especially their motto for World War I, the "war to end all wars". The League of Nations organization (early U.N.) pushed U.S. leaders heavily after WWI to join their organization. U.S. Congress refused, because they knew... it meant the U.S. giving up national sovereignty, and putting an international organization in influence over much of U.S. foreign and domestic policy. Anyone today should be able to do a little research about our U.S. involvement with the United Nations and see how American leaders have given away to them much of our national sovereignty.

This point about ending all war is still one of the main purposes for the existence of the United Nations organization. Lord Jesus gave this as a Sign for the coming one-world beast system over all nations too, when through John He said, "Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" (Revelation 13:4).

U.S. Congress refused to sign onto the League of Nations, so the beasts gave us World War II. And to end it, they made sure nuclear weapons were used in order to usher the whole world into a nuclear scare of having all out WWIII. That idea was especially for the purpose of empowering the United Nations organization, and it worked (see Georgetown University history professor Carrol Quigley's Tragedy and Hope). So our U.S. state department representative Alger Hiss helped in getting the United States signed onto the United Nations charter at San Francisco in 1945, and he was later discovered to be a Soviet spy for Russia (see Alger Hiss | Federal Bureau of Investigation).

Remember what Lord Jesus said in Matthew 24:6, that as long as we hear of wars and rumors of wars, don't be troubled, because the 'end' is not yet. The opposite of wars and rumors of wars is what? A time of world peace, so that is the kind of time we should... be concerned about per what He said. It's because a one-world peace is what the "one world government" is designed to establish, along with one-world religion, one-world finance, one-world military, one-world education system, one-world political system, etc., basically... what the Communist International has been working towards all along.

2. Greater health, prosperity, and education for the poorer nations of the world. No true Christian could argue against this purpose for a "one world government". Christian charity is one of our responsibilities from Lord Jesus. And God certainly knows that the United States of America has handed out loads... of Christian charity to the nations, even to enemy nations. UNESCO has already been long active in the United Nations public education for all nations. This is why concerned parents are seeing some of the crazy policies in today's public school systems; it's because some of them are internationalist policies, and they aren't just for the U.S., but for all nations.

This point is an easy deception path for a Christian to support the "one world government" movement, if they are not careful.

3. Less problems in balancing monetary systems between nations. Bankers, financiers would know more about this point. A one-world currency is... spoken of at the end of Revelation 13 about the "mark of the beast"; that no man may buy or sell without it, so let's not deny what God's Word is pointing to with this "one world government" movement, because the Rev.13 "beast" kingdom is exactly what these things are pointing to for the end of this world.

4. Religious Unity. If you are a true Christian, then you ought to well know what that idea of 'religious unity' means that the "one world government" system is pushing. Per Apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:4, he said the coming "man of sin" (the Antichrist-false-Messiah) will exalt himself as God, and over all that is called... God, or that is worshiped. You realize brethren that means a 'one-world religion', right?

And that is exactly what Revelation 13:4-8 warns us about, revealing that the whole world will worship the "dragon" (Satan), excepting for Christ's elect. Thusly, those 4 items represent the workings of the locusts of the Book of Joel for the end of this world, the political, the financial, the educational, and the religious.

So how could one claiming... to be a Christian completely 'deny' the existence of such an internationalist movement to destroy the sovereignty of nations? Like I said, those are either just ignorant of history and have not been paying attention, or they actively support such a movement.
Indeed, there is a movement. In fact there are two: One evil, and one good.

Both are working.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Heard WHAT from God?

Are you 'trying'... to say God speaks private things to you that no one else can know?

You claiming to be a PROPHET?

News Flash For You:
There won't be NOTHING EQUAL about the coming "one world government", which is actually going to be the Revelation 13 beast kingdom setup by the coming Antichrist. If you had read... your Bible, you would have know this fact.
The Bible does not say that the tribulation will spread outside of Israel, for one thing. Jesus gives instruction for how the Jews should cope within Israel.

But for another thing, if God is not speaking to you about what I said, why are you not praying as Jesus said "Pray that your flight not be in Winter or on the Sabbath, and pray that you be counted worthy to escape and to stand before the Son of Man" (gospels, from memory)?

What I am suggesting is that we can be ready for the heart of the matter, that the rapture be great and the tribulation limited.

You may not have faith, but let others get the message? Pray that someone gets the message? (actually, I should be listening to that myself!)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible does not say that the tribulation will spread outside of Israel, for one thing. Jesus gives instruction for how the Jews should cope within Israel.
Someone tell you that lie, or did you come up with that yourself? Don't you realize by saying the above you are rejecting God's Word as written about the end of this world before Jesus returns?

Rev 13:4-8
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
KJV

Only... Christ's elect, who's names WERE written in the Book of Life from the foundation of this world, will NOT WORSHIP that "dragon" (Satan). The rest of the WHOLE WORLD will... worship Satan (who will be disguised as Christ, the "another Jesus").

Thus the whole earth... will go through the "great tribulation", and not just a specific area like Jerusalem in the holy land.

So what didn't you understand with their term "one world government", or "New World Order"? That is... the one-world beast kingdom of Rev.13 to be setup over all nations and peoples.

Rev 17:1-2
17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of
the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
KJV

Rev 17:15
15 And he saith unto me,
The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
KJV

It's like I'm talking to someone who hasn't even read... Christ's Book of Revelation. Aren't you familiar with the above, showing that system is going to cover the whole earth for the end? Rev.13:4-8 should have been the obvious clue it will be over all nations and peoples on earth.

But for another thing, if God is not speaking to you about what I said, why are you not praying as Jesus said "Pray that your flight not be in Winter or on the Sabbath, and pray that you be counted worthy to escape and to stand before the Son of Man" (gospels, from memory)?

What I am suggesting is that we can be ready for the heart of the matter, that the rapture be great and the tribulation limited.

You may not have faith, but let others get the message? Pray that someone gets the message? (actually, I should be listening to that myself!)
I'm sorry, but I don't think you're understand about that flight in winter idea by Lord Jesus. It's not about escape if that's what you're thinking. You have to understand a specific metaphor Lord Jesus gave about that, and I doubt you're ready for it. The only clue I'll give you, is that it is about false worship, don't fall away at that time, because the time Lord Jesus returns to gather His saints is metaphorically in 'summer' harvest time, not winter.

Your second paragraph sounds like you're going into the false Pre-tribulational Rapture mode, 'just be ready', refusing to WATCH the Signs Lord Jesus commanded us to watch.

Sorry, the idea of escaping the "hour of temptation" Lord Jesus mentioned is not about a PHYSICAL ESCAPE. It is about a SPIRITUAL ESCAPE. How? By NOT falling away to worship the wrong Christ. The Antichrist comes first, not like the old pagan empires, but in place of Christ Jesus. He is going to play God unto all... religions, and that includes Christianity (see 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8).

Don't say I do not have Faith. You have NO RIGHT to say such a thing. So may God rebuke you for saying that, especially because you PUSHED that thought with your false idea that since I don't agree with your Pre-trib Rapture theory (that you're kind of trying to hide in this thread, but I well see it), that I don't have Faith because I don't agree with your bull.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Someone tell you that lie, or did you come up with that yourself? Don't you realize by saying the above you are rejecting God's Word as written about the end of this world before Jesus returns?

[...]

Sorry, the idea of escaping the "hour of temptation" Lord Jesus mentioned is not about a PHYSICAL ESCAPE. It is about a SPIRITUAL ESCAPE. How? By NOT falling away to worship the wrong Christ. The Antichrist comes first, not like the old pagan empires, but in place of Christ Jesus. He is going to play God unto all... religions, and that includes Christianity (see 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8).

Don't say I do not have Faith. You have NO RIGHT to say such a thing. So may God rebuke you for saying that, especially because you PUSHED that thought with your false idea that since I don't agree with your Pre-trib Rapture theory (that you're kind of trying to hide in this thread, but I well see it), that I don't have Faith because I don't agree with your bull.
You're an emotional guy, I get that. I am a very "blinkered guy" - if I say "please pray" and you say "no, its not spiritual enough" I get sort of confused.

You quote the Bible as saying it (the tribulation) affects "nations", but nowhere does it say that it will "spread" to the nations.

Then you quote the Bible as saying the MYSTERY of it, will be throughout the nations, that's because the danger will be that the nations copy Israel - that's why I am saying we need to pray.

Then you say there is a "spiritual escape", but its not prayer?

I'm not trying to beguile you, I have just come to the forum with a very simple request - we don't have long, please pray!

bt159722

Mar 15, 2023
Miami
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you know if the Jan 6, 2021 event was part of their plot to establish a New World Order?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're an emotional guy, I get that. I am a very "blinkered guy" - if I say "please pray" and you say "no, its not spiritual enough" I get sort of confused.
It's not about being emotional, it's call righteous indignation. And it comes from The Holy Spirit. When one who seeks God's Truth in seriousness, and disciplines theirself in His Word to become one of Christ's disciples, that servant begins to realize how God feels in righteous indignation. You do realize that our Heavenly Father has feelings, don't you? By your kind of speech, which appears to be more from a Socialist-Liberal-Leftist world view, it sounds like you never read enough of God's Word to learn how He feels about things. Otherwise you would have understood about my kind of reaction at your false ideas.

You quote the Bible as saying it (the tribulation) affects "nations", but nowhere does it say that it will "spread" to the nations.
Well just keep your head down in the sand, and be willingly ignorant, because I already showed you one of the major relevant Bible Scriptures to prove the coming tribulation will be world-wide. But since you REJECT that Scripture from Lord Jesus Himself that He gave through His servant John, it shows me you are not interested in what His Word says as written. So you force me to believe you are listening to SOME OTHER SOURCE OUTSIDE THE BIBLE with your theories.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's not about being emotional, it's call righteous indignation.
[...]
You do realize that our Heavenly Father has feelings, don't you?
[...]
I think God has feelings about the future - I hadn't thought of that before: thank you.
Well just keep your head down in the sand, and be willingly ignorant,
Two points, one: I am not slacking off saying the tribulation won't reach me, I am fully aware that a sacrifice needs to be made. Two, you are ignoring that God is going to shorten the days - part of that is limiting the tribulation to Israel, as an example to the world.

If you would just pray as I asked, the truth by the Holy Spirit, would begin to dawn on you. But now you think you can clothe your nakedness with scriptures, you risk becoming an embarrassment to the God who sent you warning, that the time is near?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think God has feelings about the future - I hadn't thought of that before: thank you.
Well then you hadn't read of how God's feelings were hurt when the children of Israel wanted a flesh king like the pagan nations around them, because God said He was their KING. That's Old Testament history bud; you need to get with it.

Two points, one: I am not slacking off saying the tribulation won't reach me, I am fully aware that a sacrifice needs to be made. Two, you are ignoring that God is going to shorten the days - part of that is limiting the tribulation to Israel, as an example to the world.
There you go again, TRYING to put YOUR words into other people's mouths. I can see you have a major problem with that, and that's probably one of the reasons why you so easily deceive yourself.

I never said anything... of how long the coming "great tribulation" would be, so that's not a subject up for debate with me, because I already know what the Scriptures say, and also just how long Jesus shortened it for, which the actual length is written in a certain place in His Book of Revelation. But I won't show you, because of your being haughty and saying falseness.

And NO, Jesus shortening the time of "great tribulation" for His elect's sake is NOT just about the geographic area of the nation state of Israel for the end. It is for His faithful elect in ALL nations for that time. The Revelation 13:4-8 Scripture I already showed you; you should read it, and heed it, for it proves how far reaching the coming 'great tribulation" will be upon the earth for the end.

If you would just pray as I asked, the truth by the Holy Spirit, would begin to dawn on you. But now you think you can clothe your nakedness with scriptures, you risk becoming an embarrassment to the God who sent you warning, that the time is near?
Like I said before, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW whether I have already prayed, or not? You're just making things up in your own mind. What you NEED to do is, get DISCIPLINED in God's Word as written about the Signs Jesus gave for us to be watching in these times of the end leading up to His return.