Only in Florida....humor

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope the Floridians here won't get upset with me. But I thought this video was funny.

Btw, we used to have a news segment called Only In Florida. Our news anchors were originally from Florida and one of their mothers would send them funny videos from Florida.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope the Floridians here won't get upset with me. But I thought this video was funny.

Btw, we used to have a news segment called Only In Florida. Our news anchors were originally from Florida and one of their mothers would send them funny videos from Florida.

Strange people do strange things. I had a brother in law that suffered some mental retardation from birth. One time he hid from the cops under a car only to leave his feet hanging out from under the car. The cops stood there in shock and said out loud "I wonder where Larry is, I don't know if we can find him".

• Haha
Reactions: marks and Debp

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the Sirius XM radio station I listen to, the morning drive-time jockey has a feature on Friday called "Only in Florida". He gives 3 news clips of bizarre incidents, and the selected caller has to correctly identify which one happened in Florida.