Open Your Eyes! This Is Gruesome But It’s In The Bible = II Kings 6;24-30

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Open Your Eyes! This Is Gruesome But It’s In The Bible = II Kings 6;24-30

Open Your Eyes! This is gruesome but it’s for the “We are in the Last Days” deniers and scoffers. JESUS said that it would be like it was in the days of Noah when He returns. Back then the people were so evil, perverted and corrupted that God had to kill ALL the people on the entire Earth except Noah.

The Biblical event is quite similar to Last Week’s event. GOD is sending Jesus soon to get us out of this mess! Get Ready, Be Ready, Stay Ready!

** Biblical event:

II Kings 6;24-30

And it came to pass after this, that Benhadad king of Syria gathered all his host, and went up, and besieged Samaria. And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver. And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king. And he said, If the LORD do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? Out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress?

And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son tomorrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son. And it came to pass, when the king heard the words of the woman, that he rent his clothes; and he passed by upon the wall, and the people looked, and, behold, he had sackcloth within upon his flesh.

** Last Week’s event:

Ex-husband and relatives charged with murder of Hong Kong model Abby Choi as body parts found CNN Updated 3:33 AM EST, Mon February 27, 2023​

Hong Kong CNN

Four members of the same family charged in connection with the gruesome killing of Hong Kong model, Abby Choi, appeared in court Monday, after police said they found what are believed to be parts of her dismembered body, public broadcaster RTHK reported.

Choi’s ex-husband Alex Kwong, 28, his brother Anthony, 31, and their father, Kwong Kau, 65, are charged with her murder. Alex Kwong’s mother Jenny Li, 63, is charged with perverting the course of justice, RTHK reported.

On Sunday, investigators identified a skull, several ribs and hair, believed to be Choi’s remains, in a large stainless steel soup pot, police said. Other body parts, including Choi’s torso and hands, remain missing.

It follows a police investigation that began Wednesday after Choi, 28, was reported missing. Two days later, parts of her body were found at a house in the city’s Tai Po district, police said. A meat slicer, an electric saw, and some clothing were also found at the home, police said.

====================================================================