Opportunity to return….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 11:15 (NKJV)
And truly if they had called to mind that [country] from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a most sobering thought, being given the opportunity to return to the land of bondage…

Meaning, that if one wants to return, the opportunity will be given that one, a most sobering thought indeed…

But what is meant by this opportunity to return?

Being given the opportunity to return to one’s sin? Yes, but that is the plant and not the root, for the first motion of not denying of self, is the first motion back into bondage, for faith in God is the freedom giver from the bondage of one’s will to sin..

For the salvation offered in Christ is the most awesome offer ever there possibly could be…. A freedom from all sin and into the freedom the Divine nature brings to life in those that have been born anew..

Scripture puts forth that unbelief is the cause of one wanting to return, but a unbelief in what? A unbelief in what one’s salvation in Christ consists of, that being, their death in Christ… For the knowing and believing one’s death in Christ makes one to hate Egypt, that is, to hate everything that is of the old creation..

For a returning to Egypt is a failure to believe God, a returning to Egypt is a returning of putting one’s eyes back on themselves, or more pointed, a turning back to one’s very own will that will choose to sin… For this is the cause of all unbelief, a failure to deny one’s own will, for a choosing to believe God is the only thing God requires out of man to further the growing of Christ in one…

Be blessed all in not choosing to return to the Egypt that is in each one of us..

Be blessed all in the Beloved, Not me

Reactions: Wynona

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hebrews 11:15 (NKJV)
And truly if they had called to mind that [country] from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a most sobering thought, being given the opportunity to return to the land of bondage…

Meaning, that if one wants to return, the opportunity will be given that one, a most sobering thought indeed…

But what is meant by this opportunity to return?

Being given the opportunity to return to one’s sin? Yes, but that is the plant and not the root, for the first motion of not denying of self, is the first motion back into bondage, for faith in God is the freedom giver from the bondage of one’s will to sin..

For the salvation offered in Christ is the most awesome offer ever there possibly could be…. A freedom from all sin and into the freedom the Divine nature brings to life in those that have been born anew..

Scripture puts forth that unbelief is the cause of one wanting to return, but a unbelief in what? A unbelief in what one’s salvation in Christ consists of, that being, their death in Christ… For the knowing and believing one’s death in Christ makes one to hate Egypt, that is, to hate everything that is of the old creation..

For a returning to Egypt is a failure to believe God, a returning to Egypt is a returning of putting one’s eyes back on themselves, or more pointed, a turning back to one’s very own will that will choose to sin… For this is the cause of all unbelief, a failure to deny one’s own will, for a choosing to believe God is the only thing God requires out of man to further the growing of Christ in one…

Be blessed all in not choosing to return to the Egypt that is in each one of us..

Be blessed all in the Beloved, Not me
@Not me Ties in with Hebrews 13.13-14:

"Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come."

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Not me Ties in with Hebrews 13.13-14:

"Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come."

Be blessed in the seeking of the one to come…

A fellow seeker, Not me

Reactions: farouk

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Freedom from all sin! That's what I want. Because I want to walk in God's presence continually.

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Freedom from all sin! That's what I want. Because I want to walk in God's presence continually.

Hi, if you might give me leave to speak a few words, Lord willing they may be of help ??

God does see that hunger, and that hunger is not in vain.. God will answer it in a way that is truly sin setting free…

For freedom from sin comes the same way for all people, and that is seeing what the foundation of one’s salvation in Christ consists of… For if the root is strong the plant that grows will be a glorious plant…

Faith in God we all know is a scriptural maxim, and all things come from God by faith.. To be set free from one’s sin is the same thing as being set free from one’s own will, for own will is the cause of all sin…

Our salvation in Christ is totally complete and absolute, the foundation being, that when Jesus died on the cross He took us to death with Him… We are as free from ourselves as any dead man could possibly be… It is the reckoning upon this truth moment by moment that makes this truth come alive in one..

For believing in hope the reality and truth of ‘it is no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me’ will produce this walking in newness of life scripture speaks of…

Ask yourself this one question; how could I be guaranteed to never ever sin from now to all eternity? There is but one way, and that is if you were to die right this moment… This is the freedom that, having died when Christ died, brings to anyone who by faith, will grab onto this truth.. Faith in God is the all of our salvation… I realize this may be perplexing to the mind, but take these words before God and question Him about them… For once seen, freedom from sin is just the faith of the heart away… Than will it be known by experience that to the degree one reckons themselves dead to sin to that degree will they walk in newness of life… And if I might add, God will become ever present in the life that will put a perpetual smile in the heart that no outside trouble can put a dent in ….

Keep pressing in, for the rewards of those that do, will make the struggle be a nothing…

Before the Throne of Grace on your behalf,,, a fellow servant of His, Not me

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, if you might give me leave to speak a few words, Lord willing they may be of help ??

God does see that hunger, and that hunger is not in vain.. God will answer it in a way that is truly sin setting free…

For freedom from sin comes the same way for all people, and that is seeing what the foundation of one’s salvation in Christ consists of… For if the root is strong the plant that grows will be a glorious plant…

Faith in God we all know is a scriptural maxim, and all things come from God by faith.. To be set free from one’s sin is the same thing as being set free from one’s own will, for own will is the cause of all sin…

Our salvation in Christ is totally complete and absolute, the foundation being, that when Jesus died on the cross He took us to death with Him… We are as free from ourselves as any dead man could possibly be… It is the reckoning upon this truth moment by moment that makes this truth come alive in one..

For believing in hope the reality and truth of ‘it is no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me’ will produce this walking in newness of life scripture speaks of…

Ask yourself this one question; how could I be guaranteed to never ever sin from now to all eternity? There is but one way, and that is if you were to die right this moment… This is the freedom that, having died when Christ died, brings to anyone who by faith, will grab onto this truth.. Faith in God is the all of our salvation… I realize this may be perplexing to the mind, but take these words before God and question Him about them… For once seen, freedom from sin is just the faith of the heart away… Than will it be known by experience that to the degree one reckons themselves dead to sin to that degree will they walk in newness of life… And if I might add, God will become ever present in the life that will put a perpetual smile in the heart that no outside trouble can put a dent in ….

Keep pressing in, for the rewards of those that do, will make the struggle be a nothing…

Before the Throne of Grace on your behalf,,, a fellow servant of His, Not me
I will take these words to heart.

I am pressing in, Brother

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will take these words to heart.

I am pressing in, Brother

I know you are, it is self evident in your posts… And the reward will be so freeing and mind blowing you will want to shout to to all that would listen.. Beside your heart will taste the awesomeness of love of the One who died to set you free..

Onto Him be our all, Not me

Last edited: