Orthodox Christian forums needs computer savvy person's help

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was looking for popular Christian forums and happened on this.
Computer programming jargon is beyond me. However, I thought I could help a fellow Christian if someone here might know computer programming, and could help get their site back.

The link below calls their page a test page but that's where the message below is located.

Update, May 3/19, 2023​

Christ Is Risen!

Just wanted to give a new update, since it's been awhile.

Recently, a fine person offered to help pay for a professional to restore the site. I am, however, trying to find a trustworthy and capable professional.

If you are experienced in Linux servers and VMware ESXi, especially restoring corrupted vmdk files, please email me at anastasios0513 _@_ yahoo.com with the subject line "OCnet help." We have the ability to pay a fair fee, but fixing the site entails handing over complete access, so obviously we need to "vet" the person, first.

In a worst-case scenario, I can restore the site back to about November 2022, so even if we can't fully restore it, we are not totally lost.

Thanks, and please pray for me.

In Christ,
Anastasios