OSAS....IT IS FINISHED

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
imho God does not mess about and do by half measures - so what is required so that we may be saved - He knew we could not save ourselves so decided to save us in spite of ourselves - so what are the requirements or qualifications in order to be saved - they simply are "ye must become as little children and simply simply believe" - knowing this would be very difficult or well nigh impossible for most adults - He, especially chose that we be born as little Christian children that did simply simply believe and continued to do so - imho - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
satan believes too. Simply simply.

yes - but it is necessary for him and others that are not Christians to be born again as little Christian children - this applies to old Nick and even new Nicodemus and other non Christians - btw it seems the devil believed in God but did not simply simply believe as at[Jn 20:31] viz "if you be the son of God"[Matt 4] - twinc

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
well, i could go on to say that this is not the whole story, and that we are described as going from baby food to meat eventually, and it is also put as "putting on your whole armor," not kiddie stuff iow, but i guess you have already heard all that anyway. i believed in the tooth fairy and santa claus, prolly just like you; how do you address the similarities there? Or, what makes belief in Jesus any different, if you are in fact waiting for Jesus to do (something else) for you, too?

i was raised to pray to God like santa claus, is why i ask. my mom is praising God that her "house is sold," and it's been like 12 years. so pardon me if i hear echoes in this

breathofdesire

Sep 12, 2017
Queensland
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
imho God does not mess about and do by half measures - so what is required so that we may be saved - He knew we could not save ourselves so decided to save us in spite of ourselves - so what are the requirements or qualifications in order to be saved - they simply are "ye must become as little children and simply simply believe" - knowing this would be very difficult or well nigh impossible for most adults - He, especially chose that we be born as little Christian children that did simply simply believe and continued to do so - imho - twinc
For one day we will all be knowing, and belief will pass like a shadow. But what remains will be love.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes - but it is necessary for him and others that are not Christians to be born again as little Christian children - this applies to old Nick and even new Nicodemus and other non Christians - btw it seems the devil believed in God but did not simply simply believe as at[Jn 20:31] viz "if you be the son of God"[Matt 4] - twinc

Consider this, The First words out of Gods Mouth,in the 10 Commandments! I AM THE GOD that brought you out, to me this is an indication statement, please bare with me, I AM is an indicative Commandment, which imo means BELIEVE that I AM, The question is how Deep is your belief. Remembering my first encounter with our Savior, still bring me to tears, and so as in John 20:31 we must just believe, it is not an imperative Commandment, but as in the 10 Commandments it is Indicative, once we Believe we should do whatever our Savior asks, If you Love Me keep My Commandments.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Why do you keep this up? Do you really believe Jesus died for Satan.
i keep that up because it is what the Bible says, and it is not being considered in this belief of simpletons wadr. Satan believes too: 20Foolish man! Are you willing to learn that faith without works is useless?

and no matter how many new threads you start, this is not going to change ok

Reactions: Truth