OSAS teachers and Acts 2:38 skippers created "Gay" churches.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is an Ep.....pal church with about 20 gay signs on the front lawn in my neighborhood.

This is originating from "Christians" claiming they are saved without obeying Acts 2:38.(which commands repentance, etc).

Now, repentance is done away and we are "saved with a few issues", repentance free.

Seminary has created a monster that can't be stopped.

I hope they are proud of what they did.

Your opinions are welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan B and APAK

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it offensive?

To the "gay church" down the street from me that does not believe in repentance?

Where did they get that from in these modern days?

Free speech means.......... I think they got it from Christianity that evolved into "non-repentance doctrine of salvation" by a simple confession etc.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they got it from Christianity that evolved into "non-repentance doctrine of salvation" by a simple confession etc.

Seems all we need to do is say the following words, "I accept Jesus as my personal savior." (and *POOF* were saved)

Now lets delete this...
Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

And this...
Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Reactions: Truther and amadeus

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems all we need to do is say the following words, "I accept Jesus as my personal savior." (and *POOF* were saved)

Now lets delete this...
Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

And this...
Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
I suppose seminary titles give them the authority to delete things they loathe?

Reactions: user

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose seminary titles give them the authority to delete things they loathe?

They can do anything they please because it is in the Name of Jesus("SON")

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Acts 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
[7] Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Reactions: Stan B

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ep.....pal church
HA HA HA.... as if leaving out the middle is showing a sign of being discreet!!!!!!
That made me laugh... Truther... you are one of the few who I don't agree with ANYTHING on ( or very little ) that
I have a soft spot for.

This could be an excellent opportunity to have a deep discussion on WHAT do we do with this issue??

Clearly... any Christian church that promotes an LGBTQ lifestyle is not being OBEDIENT to the bible... that is a fact.. there is no debate.
These fellowships/denominations/ should indeed be shunned ( for lack of a better word )... STAY AWAY!!!

However... in real life... in real time... we have to deal with all kinds of sinners out there... HOW do we treat them??... How do we deal with them?? Do we SHUN them??? and send them to hell?

This discussion never goes well in my opinion... and this topic is surely to draw the wrong people... but I will give it a shot...

@Truther What is your obligation to the sinners of the world? Are we not to be a light to them as Christians?? Is it possible to have these people in our lives without TAINTING ourselves?? Why are the sexual sins deemed by some Christians as worse than others???

Some Christians feel it is their obligation to harshly judge and AVOID dealing with these individuals.
Some Christians seem able to stick to their convictions as to what is wrong and right while maintaining relationships with those living alternative lifestyles.
Some Christians AVOID the dilemma altogether.

Anyways.... I am sorry if you feel this is off topic... I just thought I would put some thoughts in the pool.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is an Ep.....pal church with about 20 gay signs on the front lawn in my neighborhood.

This is originating from "Christians" claiming they are saved without obeying Acts 2:38.(which commands repentance, etc).

Now, repentance is done away and we are "saved with a few issues", repentance free.

Seminary has created a monster that can't be stopped.

I hope they are proud of what they did.

Your opinions are welcome.
Avoid these 'gay Christians' altogether, although lend a hand if they are in need without any spiritual compromise. It is rampid today. I have a gay person a few doors down from me. He has come over a few times to borrow some tools as he has seen me construct a few things. I give as I would a brother in Christ. I keep it at that level.. I do not know of their true spiritual condition. I operate on visible actions and words, to deliberately judge from the heart, and we must, and be ever vigilant.

The seminaries and schools are all compromised....need I say more.. you know it all already....

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Avoid these 'gay Christians' altogether, although lend a hand if they are in need without any spiritual compromise. It is rampid today. I have a gay person a few doors down from me. He has come over a few times to borrow some tools as he has seen me construct a few things. I give as I would a brother in Christ. I keep it at that level.. I do not know of their true spiritual condition. I operate on visible actions and words, to deliberately judge from the heart, and we must, and be ever vigilant.
I suspect your answer of avoiding these ones will be the consensus of most Christians.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sodom and Gomorrah all over again on a world wide scale.

This will all come to end soon. God is just waiting for the iniquity of the wicked to get full:

"But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full." (Genesis 15:16)

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can do anything they please because it is in the Name of Jesus("SON")

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Acts 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
[7] Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Seminarians have not figured out that the name of the son is Jesus.

It takes them 8 years to become that illiterate.

Reactions: Stan B

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HA HA HA.... as if leaving out the middle is showing a sign of being discreet!!!!!!
That made me laugh... Truther... you are one of the few who I don't agree with ANYTHING on ( or very little ) that
I have a soft spot for.

This could be an excellent opportunity to have a deep discussion on WHAT do we do with this issue??

Clearly... any Christian church that promotes an LGBTQ lifestyle is not being OBEDIENT to the bible... that is a fact.. there is no debate.
These fellowships/denominations/ should indeed be shunned ( for lack of a better word )... STAY AWAY!!!

However... in real life... in real time... we have to deal with all kinds of sinners out there... HOW do we treat them??... How do we deal with them?? Do we SHUN them??? and send them to hell?

This discussion never goes well in my opinion... and this topic is surely to draw the wrong people... but I will give it a shot...

@Truther What is your obligation to the sinners of the world? Are we not to be a light to them as Christians?? Is it possible to have these people in our lives without TAINTING ourselves?? Why are the sexual sins deemed by some Christians as worse than others???

Some Christians feel it is their obligation to harshly judge and AVOID dealing with these individuals.
Some Christians seem able to stick to their convictions as to what is wrong and right while maintaining relationships with those living alternative lifestyles.

Anyways.... I am sorry if you feel this is off topic... I just thought I would put some thoughts in the pool.
Good morning.

I think we should preach the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help us God.

If it sounds like hate speech to the twinkies, so be it.

I don't shun them but preach to them that they are alienated from God for not repenting of that lifestyle.

I preach against adulterers and fornicators, etc., also, but they don't get into a hissy fit.

Nathan preached to David, saying "thou art the man".

Thank God David did not call it 'hate speech', huh?

Reactions: Stan B and amadeus

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a soft spot for.

If I remember right

Jesus went to them
he Loved them
He served them
He became a light to them
And many repented, and came to him

judging them will never save or help them

Reactions: amadeus

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The seminaries and schools are all compromised....need I say more.. you know it all already....
Loan him a tool with a "repent" tract taped to it.

He will thank you later.

Reactions: APAK