OSAS: The Wonder Beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Here is a shortlist of the wonderful lies:
1. It is a lie that Christians can stop sinning! Those who say that are the real transgressors, because they are decieved!!

What a wonderful lie to against go and sin no more, by make them who do so the real transgressors against God.

2. newsflash!!! You too are a totally depraved sinner. You sin daily. You deny this because you’re deceived.

How wonderful is it to glory in depravity of sins, by grace for the glory of God?

3. We are not judged for our sins, because God cannot see them under the blood!!

How wonderful it must be to believe eternal salvation is only for the sinners, who believe their ongoing sins are not judged as those of unbelieving sinners, and yet do the same as unbelieving sinners.

4. Paul called himself the chiefest of sinners!

What a wonderful example to follow: the chiefest of sinners in the whole wide wide world of sinners.

What do they do? Compete weekly in who can be most like Paul, and have bragging rights on Sunday mornings??

5. We are sinners just as depraved as anyone else, and we are no different from them, except we are saved by grace!!

What a wonderful weekly race of the saved sinners to compete in being the greatest of sinners saved by grace.

6. Just like everyone else, we are helpless but to sin, because we will always have sin with us in this life!!

The wonderful headless horsemen of OSAS, running around uncontrollably in their sins. But with grace.

7. The fact that we can't stop from sinning is why our grace is something so wonderful to celebrate!!

And such a wonderful celebration it must be:

"Ceeeeeelebrate that grace, C'mon!!!"

8. Paul said that we will always do those things we know not to do, and not do those things we know to do!! It is only by grace we are not judged for it!

OSAS is the lying wonder of the world to turn wretched double mindedness into a celebratory lifetime Christian experience.

Reactions: GEN2REV

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9. Even as in the OT, the blood was applied so that the sins of the people would not be judged. Jesus shed His blood for us once for all! And so, no more can God see our sins to judge us!!

How wonderful. The only qualified difference between the blood of bulls and goats is that of quantity of times shed. Like in the OT, the blood does not wash away this sins and purify the conscience of the believers, but only covers them from judgement of God:

OSAS covers themselves in the blood of a goat, calling it the blood of the Lamb of God.

OSAS is drunken on the wrong blood.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10. You only think you're not sinning, but you are just as much a sinner as anyone else!! And to say otherwise is to be a hateful accuser of your brothers in Christ!!!

The Wonder Beast of OSAS out in full force:

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them.

What wonderful warfare they wage against them that call Christians to be saints and not sinners, to depart from all iniquities, and not to go on still in their sins and trespasses.

Such evil exhortation is condemn as hateful accusers of the wonderful sinners saved by grace.

What is the ministerial war of the dragon upon the saints? To compel them by false accusation to repent of their righteous, holy, and blameless living in Christ Jesus, and return to their open sins again like the rest of them, that will not have part in the first resurrection of the church.

But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The Wonder Beast of OSAS is he that was saved, and is not departed from sins and trespasses, and yet is still going on in them with celebration of grace.

And like a roaring lion, turns to devour any who speak against it, as hatefully accusing the wonderfully made sinners of OSAS.

And they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Who needs persecution of the body, when we have our own persecutors of the life in our bodies?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
11. Welcome to the wonderful world of grace of God! We are not responsible for staying saved!

The wonderful world of OSAS, where irresponsible sinners are full of filthy grace.

What's the difference between the world of OSAS sinners and the world of sinners?

OSAS world is a wonderful world indeed!

Oh, what a wonderful woooorld!

(I would apologize to Louis Armstrong for the abuse made to his signature song here.)

Sep 27, 2021
Norco
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would argue that the women in Revelation 17:3 is the end time churches that is supposed to be the bride of Christ. (the corporate “churches”, not the eternal “church” made up of the truly saved scatted through the world). Scarlet is heavily associated with Christ in the Bible but this women upon a scarlet colored beast, is not with Christ but the false christ which is Satan (In Chapters 1 & 2 she’s referred to as a whore who committed fornication with the kings of the world).

A thing about the term “saved”: Technically a true Christian is not saved yet, but has the promise of a future salvation from God’s judgement. For example a drowning man can’t say “I was saved from drowning tomorrow” but can only say he was “saved” after the fact. Verses like Matthew 10:22 and Matthew 10:22 which talk of those endure to the end will be saved are not saying that we can loose our salvation, but that we are saved in the end after we’ve endured. Those that fall away at some point in life were never saved in the first place (they were like the one’s in Mark 4 that receive the word with gladness, and started out good, but the world choked it out).

If we are truly saved, we are always saved. Jesus promises eternal life to his sheep. John 10:27 & 28 for example “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand”. However, it is not by our “excepting Christ” that gets us truly saved, it is the work of Christ excepting us. (for example Romans 8:30, Ephesians 2:8-9, Galatians 4:9).

It is true, the saved will never be free from sinning while here on earth but it will not be an ongoing controlling thing in our life and we will experience less sin and have more repentance as we continually seek God first. In fact, there are habitual sinners that the Bible says will not inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9–10; Gal 5:19–21; Eph 5:5; Heb 12:14). A true Christian will have a strong regret and a great sensitivity to their sins as Paul showed when he called himself the chief of sinners.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
12. Eternal Security is a valid biblical doctrine, as it depends upon the Trinity to save and keep us, not ourselves!

How wonderful must it be to trust in an uncondtionally secured salvation, that can contradict Scripture at will in order to go on still in our sins and trespasses against God.

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

God's eternal salvation is worth keeping ourselves from going on in sins, and His saints to do so. OSAS salvation isn't worth keeping themselves from going on in sins, and so they don't.

OSAS salvation isn't worth the filthy grace it's celebrated with.

The saints in Christ Jesus wouldn't use OSAS salvation for a paper weight. It doesn't have enough weightiness of substance to keep paper in place, much less a soul kept from sins in the body of Christ.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A thing about the term “saved”: Technically a true Christian is not saved yet, but has the promise of a future salvation from God’s judgement.
-
If we are truly saved, we are always saved.
These two statements contradict one another. You can't have it both ways. The first is NOSAS, the second is OSAS.

Verses like Matthew 10:22 and Matthew 10:22 (???)which talk of those endure to the end will be saved are not saying that we can loose our salvation, but that we are saved in the end after we’ve endured.
Wrong. It means exactly what it says. Only those who endure all the hardships of committing oneself to following Christ in this dark world, will be saved. Period.
Those that fall away at some point in life were never saved in the first place
Wrong. Their names are blotted from the Book of Life. If they're blotted out, that means they had to be present (written by God) in the book to begin with. No, it's not every single human being written in that book; only those who are saved. Proven by Revelation 3:5 & Revelation 17:8
Jesus promises eternal life to his sheep. John 10:27 & 28 for example “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand”.
Wrong. Do you see the condition right there in your posted verse? IF, and ONLY IF, they continue to follow Jesus, is this promise kept. Otherwise they fall away; and join the rest of the world down the wide road that leads to destruction.
However, it is not by our “excepting Christ” that gets us truly saved, it is the work of Christ excepting us.
Wrong. Romans 10:9 Yes, we are chosen and called, but we MUST answer that calling and continue to follow Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would argue that the women in Revelation 17:3 is the end time churches that is supposed to be the bride of Christ. (the corporate “churches”, not the eternal “church” made up of the truly saved scatted through the world). Scarlet is heavily associated with Christ in the Bible but this women upon a scarlet colored beast, is not with Christ but the false christ which is Satan (In Chapters 1 & 2 she’s referred to as a whore who committed fornication with the kings of the world).

A thing about the term “saved”: Technically a true Christian is not saved yet, but has the promise of a future salvation from God’s judgement. For example a drowning man can’t say “I was saved from drowning tomorrow” but can only say he was “saved” after the fact. Verses like Matthew 10:22 and Matthew 10:22 which talk of those endure to the end will be saved are not saying that we can loose our salvation, but that we are saved in the end after we’ve endured. Those that fall away at some point in life were never saved in the first place (they were like the one’s in Mark 4 that receive the word with gladness, and started out good, but the world choked it out).

If we are truly saved, we are always saved. Jesus promises eternal life to his sheep. John 10:27 & 28 for example “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand”. However, it is not by our “excepting Christ” that gets us truly saved, it is the work of Christ excepting us. (for example Romans 8:30, Ephesians 2:8-9, Galatians 4:9).

It is true, the saved will never be free from sinning while here on earth but it will not be an ongoing controlling thing in our life and we will experience less sin and have more repentance as we continually seek God first. In fact, there are habitual sinners that the Bible says will not inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9–10; Gal 5:19–21; Eph 5:5; Heb 12:14). A true Christian will have a strong regret and a great sensitivity to their sins as Paul showed when he called himself the chief of sinners.
A thing about the term “saved”: Technically a true Christian is not saved yet,

We are being saved by grace through faith, and will attain to the resurrection of the dead and obtain eternal salvation by obeying Him, being called to be saints in obedience to the faith.

Scripture never speaks of salvation in this life as a past event and done deal, or as OSAS puts it so wonderfully, in the bag.

That has the same blindness and false teaching as them that believed the resurrection is past, and overthrew the faith of some.

If salvation is already in the bag, then attaining to the resurrection is already done: and so how the race is run no more matters, whether lawfully or in transgression, because it's already been finished in the past.

but has the promise of a future salvation from God’s judgement.

The error here is the same as OSAS: Salvation is from judgment of sins, not from sins by which God righteously judges all people equally and without respect of persons.

OSAS so wonderfully respectes their own predetermined unconditional salvation from before ever the world began, that they deny they will ever be judged for going on still in their trespasses, knowingly, willingly, and wondrously with shame:

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

It is not possible for anyone to repent of their ongoing sins and trespasses, if they are taught not to be judged for going on in them, and openly without shame declare with celebration how they therefore do so.

They like to say the Scripture only applies to them that 'taste' but do not eat to the full, which if so, is perfectly suited for OSAS sinners, who only are being saved unto double mindedness, without ever repenting to the full, and so never go on to the perfecting of the saints.

They delusionally think to continue tasting of salvation, while certainly eating up their sins and trespasses.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scarlet is heavily associated with Christ in the Bible

Actually it is heavily associated with antichrist.

Scarlett in Scripture has to do with many things: the first tabernacle made with hands, the robes of kings of the earth, sins, the great city Babylon, and the scarlet colored beast.

The only Scripture where scarlet is upon Jesus Christ is in a robe to mock Him as being king of the Jews by the soldiers, along with the crown of thorns.

OSAS fulfills every condemnation of Scripture to be a scarlet colored beast:

1. OSAS is a beast covered with unrepented scarlet coloured sins:

How can a scarlet coloured beast cast away his sins of scarlet, when he declares to be sitting a queen in heavenly places and has no need to do such?

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

As Scripture says, it is impossible for such willful presumptuous sinners to repent of all their sins.

2. OSAS is covered in the blood of bull or goat:

They treat the blood of the Lamb, that washes clean the soul from the scarlet of sins to be made white as snow, as the blood of a bull or goat that only covers the ongoing sins of a soul, not to be judged by God:

Their souls are still scarlet coloured, while they wonderfully celebrate their filthy grace that refuses the righteous judgment of God.

3. OSAS is the old tabernacle of scarlet pitched by man, not by the Lord:

The old tabernacle in the wilderness ceased to be profitable with God at the cross, as was the law and covenant of old, so that now the tabernacle of David being built up again is the body of Christ, which the Lord pitches on earth, not man:

Mystery Babylon is them still looking to that old tabernacle full of scarlet, who hold to the same relationship of God and His people in the OT, where the blood shed therein was only for covering sins for a season from judgment of God, not washing sins clean from the soul and purifying the conscience thereby:

The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience.

4. OSAS is the mystery of another gospel:

Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned: From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling.

Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

Mystery Babylon is them that hold the mystery of another faith of another christ of another salvation, other than that eternal salvation of Jesus Christ, that is only for them that obey Him.

The wondrous mystery of OSAS is holding to a faith alone, that is dead, for unconditional salvation in a seared conscience: while they celebrate going on still in their scarlet coloured sins and trespasses, declaring their grace will not allow God to righteously judge their souls for them:

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

5. OSAS is the doctrine of the wounded head:

But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The head of the beast wounded by God for going on still in his sins and trespasses, is healed and dabbed with false grace by the doctrine of OSAS, who speaks so wonderfully and greatly how they are not judged as other sinners, while yet declaring their sins and depravity like all other sinners on earth, and so they are admired by all for their unashamed presumptuous sins.

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies.

6. OSAS denies God is a righteous judge without respect of persons:

Scripture declares plainly that God shall judge His people, and that His righteous judgment must begin in His own house, to purge Himself from them that claim His godly eternal salvation, but in deeds reject obeying Him:

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

In the end all Israel shall be saved, and only them that are Israel of God indeed shall be His people in Israel: no ungodly sinners and hypocrites, that refuse to repent of their transgression, yet loudly claim they shall not die:

Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

God will cleanse His house of all them that refuse to be cleansed of their sins, but only covered in them like a scarlet covered beast, refusing to be judged for them.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alpha Beast?
Just following your lead.

I believe it could apply, after all the ac beast thinks himself some really great conqueror, proud boastful, thinks he's Go on the throne and pulpit.

An alpha beast of his own making and mind, like Nimrod. A wolf among the sheep.

But in the end just another alpha dog:

For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Mad dogs, wild dogs, rabid dogs in the ministry.

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just following your lead.

I believe it could apply, after all the ac beast thinks himself some really great conqueror, proud boastful, thinks he's Go on the throne and pulpit.

An alpha beast of his own making and mind, like Nimrod. A wolf among the sheep.

But in the end just another alpha dog:

For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.Mad dogs, wild dogs, rabid dogs in the ministry.
Ah. Gotcha.

Yes.

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PossibleLazyEagle-size_restricted.gif

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture says if we do believe then we won't be sinning.

13. No, John and Paul both taught that we sin daily.

Whenever doing the righteousness of God as He is righteous is brought up in any way, then wonderful OSAS can always be counted on to shoot it down ASAP.

Rather than being driven by the Spirit to endure temptation and overcome sin, they are driven by the devil to reject all righteousness and cleave to sin with all the heart, mind, soul, and strength.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
14. as usual, you “non-sinners” dont understand what John meant.

John's genuine amazement at the OSAS beast is from continually being amazed at what they come up with next to accuse the saints, that they may be unconditionally saved sinners by grace.

Christian saints are actually accused of being NON-SINNERS by OSAS sinners.

I have never ever heard that one before. The only sin rebuked in OSAS is the sin of being a non-sinner.

They actually think they are insulting someone by calling them a NON-SINNER.

You, you, non-sinner you!!!! You should be ashamed of your non-sinning ways!!!! How can you stand to live in your non-sinning life????!!!!

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heres a few lines for ya.
“ i no longer sin, im a saint now.”

“ God doesnt choose who to save because He chooses not to see the future.”

“Predestination doesnt mean God knows everyone’s actions.”

and finally, “OSAS and john calvin are both of the anti christ.”
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: