OT types

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ark of the new covenant!
The dwelling place of God!
God dwelt in Mary’s womb for 9 months, remember the ark was incorruptible wood covered with pure gold signifying Mary’s immaculate purity!
read exodus or any place in the Old Testament where something came into contact with God or was consecrated to the service of God it had to be pure and Holy!
In the ark was the word of God!
In Mary the new ark is the living Word!
In the ark was the mana!
In Mary was the bread come down from heaven! Jn 6
Bethlehem means house to of bread!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, (Isa 7:14) and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Serpent

The high priest sprinkles the blood of the lamb on the Ark of the covenant and the people!

Jesus on the cross (high priest) let’s His blood (lamb of God) fall on Mary (ark of the new covenant) and Mary and John (the people) signifying eternal redemption!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

Mary is Spiritual Mother of Christians!

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not just asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so.

Jesus is in the very least making Mary John’s spiritual mother! And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!
What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He proved Mary the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation!

Mary is spiritual Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Just as Eve was the mother of all the living
Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

In the communion of saints She is Mary help of Christians who consented to our salvation and gave us the savior! The mother of our salvation! Lk 1:28 Lk 1:30 Lk 2:30

Queen Esther is a type of Mary

Both are Queens
Both are fair
Both find favor, Ester with the king, Mary with God. Lk 1:30
Both intercede for the salvation of their people. Lk 1:38 Mary consents to our salvation!

2:16 So Esther was taken unto king Ahasuerus into his house royal in the tenth month, which is the month Tebeth, in the seventh year of his reign.

17 And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti.

18 Then the king made a great feast unto all his princes and his servants, even Esther's feast; and he made a release to the provinces, and gave gifts, according to the state of the king.

5:1 Now it came to pass on the third day, that Esther put on her royal apparel, and stood in the inner court of the king's house, over against the king's house: and the king sat upon his royal throne in the royal house, over against the gate of the house.

2 And it was so, when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favour in his sight: and the king held out to Esther the golden sceptre that was in his hand. So Esther drew near, and touched the top of the sceptre.

3 Then said the king unto her, What wilt thou, queen Esther? and what is thy request? it shall be even given thee to the half of the kingdom.

4 And Esther answered, If it seem good unto the king, let the king and Haman come this day unto the banquet that I have prepared for him.

5 Then the king said, Cause Haman to make haste, that he may do as Esther hath said. So the king and Haman came to the banquet that Esther had prepared.

6 And the king said unto Esther at the banquet of wine, What is thy petition? and it shall be granted thee: and what is thy request? even to the half of the kingdom it shall be performed.

7 Then answered Esther, and said, My petition and my request is;

8 If I have found favour in the sight of the king, and if it please the king to grant my petition, and to perform my request, let the king and Haman come to the banquet that I shall prepare for them, and I will do to morrow as the king hath said.

9 Then went Haman forth that day joyful and with a glad heart: but when Haman saw Mordecai in the king's gate, that he stood not up, nor moved for him, he was full of indignation against Mordecai.

7:1 So the king and Haman came to banquet with Esther the queen.

2 And the king said again unto Esther on the second day at the banquet of wine, What is thy petition, queen Esther? and it shall be granted thee: and what is thy request? and it shall be performed, even to the half of the kingdom.

3 Then Esther the queen answered and said, If I have found favour in thy sight, O king, and if it please the king, let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
I believe it is Sarah that is the Mother of us All...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Who is Jerusalem Above? It is an allegory...

Galatians 4:24
"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar."

Hagar was the Bondwoman, but Sarah was the Freewoman...

Galatians 4:23
"But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise."

Sarah is New Jerusalem.

What is the first verse of the New Testament?

Matthew 1:1
"The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham."

Jesus is to be understood as the Son of Abraham, not Mary. Who is the Mom?

Sarah...

Revelation 12:1
"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:"

The Woman on the Moon is Sarah, not Mary.

Remember, God said it was an allegory...

"Which things are an allegory"

We must respect that.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it is Sarah that is the Mother of us All...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Who is Jerusalem Above? It is an allegory...

Galatians 4:24
"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar."

Hagar was the Bondwoman, but Sarah was the Freewoman...

Galatians 4:23
"But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise."

Sarah is New Jerusalem.

What is the first verse of the New Testament?

Matthew 1:1
"The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham."

Jesus is to be understood as the Son of Abraham, not Mary. Who is the Mom?

Sarah...

Revelation 12:1
"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:"

The Woman on the Moon is Sarah, not Mary.

Remember, God said it was an allegory...

"Which things are an allegory"

We must respect that.

mad a type of Mary our true spiritual mother given by Christ Himself!