Our generation will not die before the rapture and the return of Jesus to earth. PTL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our generation will not die before the rapture and the return of Jesus to earth. PT
Jesus named all the signs we will see just before His return
In Matthew 24 Matthew 24: 32 “Now learn the parable from the fig tree: as soon as its branch has become tender and sprouts its leaves, you know that summer is near; 33 so you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. Don't be left behind!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no doubt in my mind that this generation WILL SEE THE COMING OF THE KING .
The question is .................What day will that be for a person .
ONE OF WAILING or one of rejoicing . AKA we BETTER KNOW the BIBLICAL JESUS WELL
and ensure its not another jesus we been following or , IT WILL BE WAILING TIME for all who did such a thing .
BUT REJOICING for the true lambs who had endured faithful to the KING as we are caught up to be with HIM .
BUT KNOW THIS , just as eternal life is real , SO IS eternal damanation and just as paradise with CHRIST IS ReAL
SO is the lake of fire . CHOOSE YE THIS DAY and CHOOSE WELL whom ye shall serve
but as for the lambs ITS GONNA BE HE WHO BOTH SAVED AND CHANGED US . JESUS CHRIST THE GLORIOUS RISEN SAVOIR . AMEN .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is no doubt in my mind that this generation WILL SEE THE COMING OF THE KING .
The question is .................What day will that be for a person .
ONE OF WAILING or one of rejoicing . AKA we BETTER KNOW the BIBLICAL JESUS WELL
and ensure its not another jesus we been following or , IT WILL BE WAILING TIME for all who did such a thing .
BUT REJOICING for the true lambs who had endured faithful to the KING as we are caught up to be with HIM .
BUT KNOW THIS , just as eternal life is real , SO IS eternal damanation and just as paradise with CHRIST IS ReAL
SO is the lake of fire . CHOOSE YE THIS DAY and CHOOSE WELL whom ye shall serve
but as for the lambs ITS GONNA BE HE WHO BOTH SAVED AND CHANGED US . JESUS CHRIST THE GLORIOUS RISEN SAVOIR . AMEN .
Wonderful reminders and very true. Let’s get glued into our KJV bibles.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And what if no Rapture occurs but the Tribulation begins?
You seems to have ignored the fact that in order for the Tribulation to begin, the Antichrist must be in total control. And in order for that to happen the Holy Spirit must be "taken out of the way". Which would mean that the Church (the Body of Christ) is also taken out of the way (since the saints are indwelt by the Holy Spirit). It is only then that God will send such "strong delusion" upon the earth that the majority of unbelievers will believe all the lies of Satan and the Antichrist. And it is only after he sets up the Abomination of Desolation that the Great Tribulation will be triggered.

The Tribulation and Great Tribulation are expressions of God's wrath. And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound! (Rev 8:13) And since the saints are not subject to God's wrath they will not face the Tribulation. This is called "the hour of temptation" or "the hour of testing", and the saints are preserved from this.

Just as Lot and his family were forcibly removed from Sodom before God's wrath came upon Sodom and Gomorrah, the Church will be removed from the earth at the Rapture so that only the unbelieving, the ungodly, and the wicked are targeted. Lot is called "righteous" in the Bible (even though many of his words and deeds were unrighteous). And all believers are deemed to be righteous through the imputed righteousness which God places to each one's account.

Also, the fact that the 144,000 redeemed believing Jews are preserved from the Tribulation is another powerful evidence that the Church (believers) will also be preserved: Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. (Rev 7:3)

So unless all these things are taken into account, people will continue to have half-baked ideas about the future events.

Reactions: Tommy Cool

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our generation will not die before the rapture and the return of Jesus to earth. PT
Jesus named all the signs we will see just before His return
In Matthew 24 Matthew 24: 32 “Now learn the parable from the fig tree: as soon as its branch has become tender and sprouts its leaves, you know that summer is near; 33 so you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. Don't be left behind!

Jesus was talking about the destruction of the temple the end of the OT temple and sacrificial.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you preparing for that as well?
I am. But that's just me.
We are about to find ourselves betrayed and when i say betrayed i am talking about many within even christendom
as being betrayers of us all . JESUS warned us IN this world YE shall have tribulation . I suggest we be prepared
to lose all for His name sake . Cause this ol lovey lovey so called world religoin , ITS gonna have the entire world and her religoins
as one to mount up against the few true lambs who resisted its lie . We wont be loved and we wont be tolerated
we will be shunned from society , seen as dangerous and roundups will follow . The beast system is ripe and ready
so are the mindsets being made ready for an all out final grand solution for world peace and safety ,
AND it wont be CHRIST FRIENDLY either . Lambs , true lambs will be seen as nothing more than extremists
and every bit as dangerous as isis and others . ITS gonna happen and we better not be faint hearted either .
Be prepared to lose all , JUST DONT SELL OUT and conform to this lie . STAY FAITHFUL TO CHRIST no matter the cost .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you preparing for that as well?
I am. But that's just me.
Be ready as well , CAUSE THE SON OF MAN COMETH in an hour when many think not .
About the time they are hollering ...............PEACE N SAFETY .......
well THEY HOLLERING IT TOO . So just stay alert and ready and so long as we are in this world
BE PREPARED TO LOSE ALL FOR THE GLORIOUS LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonderful reminders and very true. Let’s get glued into our KJV bibles.
Thats right dear sister . OUR HOPE IS IN THE GLORIOUS LORD . Stay glued in that bible . Let all that has breath praise and thank
the LORD . OUR HOME COMETH WITH KING JESUS . AND I , for one , Have longed for that HOME .
Finally with the glorious LORD forever in paradise that none of us ever earned nor deserved , OH BUT JESUS DID . NOW LET ALL
that has breath praise the LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was talking about the destruction of the temple the end of the OT temple and sacrificial.
Jesus was talking about a future generation that would be eyewitnesses of Daniel's AOD, The Great Tribulation, and Literal, Visible, Second Coming of Jesus Christ in the clouds of heaven, and this didn't take place in 66-70AD Jerusalem

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You seems to have ignored the fact that in order for the Tribulation to begin, the Antichrist must be in total control. And in order for that to happen the Holy Spirit must be "taken out of the way". Which would mean that the Church (the Body of Christ) is also taken out of the way (since the saints are indwelt by the Holy Spirit). It is only then that God will send such "strong delusion" upon the earth that the majority of unbelievers will believe all the lies of Satan and the Antichrist. And it is only after he sets up the Abomination of Desolation that the Great Tribulation will be triggered.

The Tribulation and Great Tribulation are expressions of God's wrath. And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound! (Rev 8:13) And since the saints are not subject to God's wrath they will not face the Tribulation. This is called "the hour of temptation" or "the hour of testing", and the saints are preserved from this.

Just as Lot and his family were forcibly removed from Sodom before God's wrath came upon Sodom and Gomorrah, the Church will be removed from the earth at the Rapture so that only the unbelieving, the ungodly, and the wicked are targeted. Lot is called "righteous" in the Bible (even though many of his words and deeds were unrighteous). And all believers are deemed to be righteous through the imputed righteousness which God places to each one's account.

Also, the fact that the 144,000 redeemed believing Jews are preserved from the Tribulation is another powerful evidence that the Church (believers) will also be preserved: Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. (Rev 7:3)

So unless all these things are taken into account, people will continue to have half-baked ideas about the future events.

So answer the question.
What if the Rapture does not happen before the Tribulation?
How are you getting prepared?
What if what you are trusting to happen doesn't happen?

Remember that Lot went through the tribulation of S+G being destroyed. He barely escaped.
Your paragraph 4 appears to contradict your paragraph 1. If the 144k and the Church is "preserved" then how can they be taken away beforehand?

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Be ready as well , CAUSE THE SON OF MAN COMETH in an hour when many think not .
About the time they are hollering ...............PEACE N SAFETY .......
well THEY HOLLERING IT TOO . So just stay alert and ready and so long as we are in this world
BE PREPARED TO LOSE ALL FOR THE GLORIOUS LORD .

And exactly how are you doing these things you say?
You personally.
How are you being prepared to lose all for the Lord?

And just an aside... I can't take you seriously with all the silly capitalisation. It makes you look like a teenager with self image problems. Maybe reserve the caps for serious impact. Not needed in every sentence.

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No need to worry if you understand God's Word and believe it!!

Right... but what if you have it wrong? Then what are you doing?
It sounds like you are doing nothing but hoping in a bail out at the last moment.

I know people who will take the mark of the beast because it CAN'T be the mark of the beast because the Church isn't Raptured.
Sounds like a silly backup plan to me.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right... but what if you have it wrong? Then what are you doing?
It sounds like you are doing nothing but hoping in a bail out at the last moment.

I know people who will take the mark of the beast because it CAN'T be the mark of the beast because the Church isn't Raptured.
Sounds like a silly backup plan to me.

Sounds like you need the help of a good Bible prophecy teacher to help you understand!!

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sounds like you need the help of a good Bible prophecy teacher to help you understand!!

Understand what?
I am simply asking what are you doing IF you might be WRONG about your Rapture belief.
Can you not entertain a theoretical idea?
Are you so simple in your faith that you reject out of hand the chance you might be wrong?

Can you not perform the theoretical exercise of examining the other side of the debate?
I am willing to examine all versions of the Rapture question, why will you not?
Who here is being intolerant of dissenting opinions?

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understand what?
I am simply asking what are you doing IF you might be WRONG about your Rapture belief.
Can you not entertain a theoretical idea?
Are you so simple in your faith that you reject out of hand the chance you might be wrong?

Can you not perform the theoretical exercise of examining the other side of the debate?
I am willing to examine all versions of the Rapture question, why will you not?
Who here is being intolerant of dissenting opinions?

I believe God's Word and God's Word cannot be wrong!!!PTL.

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe God's Word and God's Word cannot be wrong!!!PTL.

Right. Absolutely.

So you are a Pre-Mill Post-Millennium-Rapture-ist as well. Neat.

As per Revelation that is the pattern for the Rapture. If you read it as I do. Without interpretation or eisegesis.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is Not a Drill
By Hal Lindsey

Critics of end-time Bible prophecy often say exactly what the Bible said they would say. 2 Peter 3:3-4 (NASB) says, “In the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, ‘Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.’”

Wars and rumors of war? Nothing new there, they say. Famines? They were worse in the past. Plagues and pandemics? We had a bad one for a couple of years, but the world has had worse. Lawlessness? Humanity has always had its crooks and creeps. Deception? People started lying right after they started talking. So, what’s new? What’s different?

Those samples of end-time signs all come from the words of Jesus in Matthew 24. There are lots of others, but let’s look briefly at these and see what makes them different today.

Wars and rumors of war. — Before each of the first two World Wars, everyone saw the terrible possibilities. But almost no one really thought it would happen. They thought cooler heads would prevail. But cool heads did not prevail. Pride prevailed. Greed prevailed. Hate prevailed.

It’s happening again, but this time with the added threat of nuclear weapons. As before, no one believes it will really happen. But the signs are there. War threatens every part of the earth, especially Europe. In Ukraine, Russian arrogance has been shattered. Their president, Vladimir Putin, is as proud and as careless with human life as Hitler or Mussolini. And right now, he’s like a wounded animal… with nukes.

That is just one factor that has turned planet earth into a tinderbox. Another would be severe shortages, especially of oil. This is a classic and historic cause of war. And we’re on the verge of shortages not seen since the last World War.

Famine. — This summer, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said that present food shortages could trigger a global “catastrophe.” The soaring cost of fertilizer, the war in Ukraine, drought, and many other issues, have placed earth on the brink of major famines — maybe sooner than you think and in places you never thought famine was possible.

Pandemics and plagues. — The Covid pandemic still rages, and others threaten. Technology has made our generation more vulnerability to disease, not less. Several biological threats lurk on the fringes of civilization right now — many of them manmade. Also, superbugs are still on the rise, and we have no known solution to the crises they threaten.

There are other kinds of plagues as well. For instance, computer viruses carry the threat of cutting off essential water, electricity, food, and health care to entire regions.

Lawlessness. — Still another kind of pandemic was recently pointed out by scientists at the University of California San Diego School of Medicine. They reported that 18% of Californians — one in six — experienced physical or sexual violence in the past year. That doesn’t include theft or vandalism or fraud or any number of other crimes. This number only reflects violent crime, and it’s getting worse. Principal investigator Anita Raj said, “Californians are experiencing violence at epidemic proportions.” California is just one example. The epidemic of lawlessness knows no regional or national boundaries. It is global in scope.

Deception. — Fake news is not new. But it has never before been possible on the scale we see today. A global media outlet is built into every new phone. This explosion of media means opportunities for mass deception like no one even dreamed of before this century.

These are just a few of the signs Jesus pointed out in Matthew 24. And that’s just one chapter of the Bible. What’s unique about today is that all the hundreds of biblical end-time signs are converging and intensifying. The 1918 flu killed a higher percentage of people than Covid-19, but the modern nation of Israel did not exist then. Geopolitical alliances predicted in the Bible were not forming at every turn. Satanism was not exploding in popularity and influence. The 1918 pandemic was not accompanied by a rise of technology perfectly fitted to Antichrist and the mark of the beast.

The signs are all coming together right now. Keep your eyes on Jesus. Take care of your business, but do not let the cares of this world distract you from Him. Look up. Maranatha! Jesus is coming soon!

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is Not a Drill
By Hal Lindsey

Critics of end-time Bible prophecy often say exactly what the Bible said they would say. 2 Peter 3:3-4 (NASB) says, “In the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, ‘Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.’”

Wars and rumors of war? Nothing new there, they say. Famines? They were worse in the past. Plagues and pandemics? We had a bad one for a couple of years, but the world has had worse. Lawlessness? Humanity has always had its crooks and creeps. Deception? People started lying right after they started talking. So, what’s new? What’s different?

Those samples of end-time signs all come from the words of Jesus in Matthew 24. There are lots of others, but let’s look briefly at these and see what makes them different today.

Wars and rumors of war. — Before each of the first two World Wars, everyone saw the terrible possibilities. But almost no one really thought it would happen. They thought cooler heads would prevail. But cool heads did not prevail. Pride prevailed. Greed prevailed. Hate prevailed.

It’s happening again, but this time with the added threat of nuclear weapons. As before, no one believes it will really happen. But the signs are there. War threatens every part of the earth, especially Europe. In Ukraine, Russian arrogance has been shattered. Their president, Vladimir Putin, is as proud and as careless with human life as Hitler or Mussolini. And right now, he’s like a wounded animal… with nukes.

That is just one factor that has turned planet earth into a tinderbox. Another would be severe shortages, especially of oil. This is a classic and historic cause of war. And we’re on the verge of shortages not seen since the last World War.

Famine. — This summer, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said that present food shortages could trigger a global “catastrophe.” The soaring cost of fertilizer, the war in Ukraine, drought, and many other issues, have placed earth on the brink of major famines — maybe sooner than you think and in places you never thought famine was possible.

Pandemics and plagues. — The Covid pandemic still rages, and others threaten. Technology has made our generation more vulnerability to disease, not less. Several biological threats lurk on the fringes of civilization right now — many of them manmade. Also, superbugs are still on the rise, and we have no known solution to the crises they threaten.

There are other kinds of plagues as well. For instance, computer viruses carry the threat of cutting off essential water, electricity, food, and health care to entire regions.

Lawlessness. — Still another kind of pandemic was recently pointed out by scientists at the University of California San Diego School of Medicine. They reported that 18% of Californians — one in six — experienced physical or sexual violence in the past year. That doesn’t include theft or vandalism or fraud or any number of other crimes. This number only reflects violent crime, and it’s getting worse. Principal investigator Anita Raj said, “Californians are experiencing violence at epidemic proportions.” California is just one example. The epidemic of lawlessness knows no regional or national boundaries. It is global in scope.

Deception. — Fake news is not new. But it has never before been possible on the scale we see today. A global media outlet is built into every new phone. This explosion of media means opportunities for mass deception like no one even dreamed of before this century.

These are just a few of the signs Jesus pointed out in Matthew 24. And that’s just one chapter of the Bible. What’s unique about today is that all the hundreds of biblical end-time signs are converging and intensifying. The 1918 flu killed a higher percentage of people than Covid-19, but the modern nation of Israel did not exist then. Geopolitical alliances predicted in the Bible were not forming at every turn. Satanism was not exploding in popularity and influence. The 1918 pandemic was not accompanied by a rise of technology perfectly fitted to Antichrist and the mark of the beast.

The signs are all coming together right now. Keep your eyes on Jesus. Take care of your business, but do not let the cares of this world distract you from Him. Look up. Maranatha! Jesus is coming soon!

Right... and what are you doing to prepare for Jesus coming at the end of the Tribulation?
Are you one of the wise "virgins" that has prepared extra oil for the long night?
Or are you a "foolish virgin" that has only enough oil to shine while the night is young?