Our Heavenly fathers official warning! Now we're cooking!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChildofChrist

Feb 8, 2020
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ive known for a while that perhaps it's getting to the end of days, I didn't believe it at first but now I would be stupid not! Just look at our news nowadays (mass floods, lots of earthquakes happening recently, the locust plague, the peace plan, immorality on the rise, AI technology, have you heard about a chip that goes in the hand to replace cash in Sweden!?, this sort of thing! The corona virus? You get the idea)

I've been watching this guys YouTube channel for a couple of months now, he basically I think prophecies or at least is a messenger of God, the words he's reported to us definitely sound like Jesus is warning us from upcoming judgement and calling us closer to him as the rapture draws ever closer! There's no way that this isn't him! (My sheep know my voice?- this verse has been sticking in my mind for a while now)

Our father is telling me to warn people to repent and come back to their first true love over the forums for the Christians and I'm spreading the gospel now on secular forums. (I'm not too sure if I'm doing well...), anyway Jesus wanted me to show you these videos and ask you to subscribe to Savinglives LLC, as it keeps you in the know of current prophecies coming alive and you hear the word of God, modern day!

Jesus doesn't desire that anybody should perish so please spread the gospel around as much as you can, warn other Christians that the rapture is about to happen, repent if needed and keep your lamps full of oil! Good luck :)

Here are a few videos, Jesus wanted me to show you guys

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Our father is telling me to warn people to repent and come back to their first true love over the forums for the Christians and I'm spreading the gospel now on secular forums.

Then you will be aware that atheists and agnostics do not welcome appeals to come to faith in Jesus.

As Paul said he sought to demolish ideas and arguments by his arguments and reasons for faith.
You will do far more by living out your faith at work or at college then by posting videos in forums.
The open discussion about Christianity, challenging people 'Why do you believe that or what evidence do you have for that believe?' will cause non believers to think, provided you can also answer these same questions. Why do you end by saying ' good luck ?'

Question for you to think about.

ChildofChrist

Feb 8, 2020
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are all commanded to spread out the gospel and build each other up, who's to say I'm not living out my faith? Are you with me 24/7?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all commanded to spread out the gospel and build each other up, who's to say I'm not living out my faith? Are you with me 24/7?
You seem to preaching fear to me, not the gospel. I've seen too many other alarmists trying to frighten others to take you too seriously.

Are you building others up, or are you trying to get us to think God appointed you as a prophet? I am not with you. I think you need mental help.

Reactions: Helen

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think our official warning from God is found in scripture repeatedly.
"Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming" Matthew 24:42
It's really pretty simple. Study the scripture, be about God's business, and watch for His return. He rebuked His contemporaries for not recognizing the signs of the times. Would he expect less of those professing to be His disciples?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who was the hippie depicted in the youtube video?
Was it a second commandment violation?
Did you say you axed the Holy Spirit?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think our official warning from God is found in scripture repeatedly.
"Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming" Matthew 24:42
It's really pretty simple. Study the scripture, be about God's business, and watch for His return. He rebuked His contemporaries for not recognizing the signs of the times. Would he expect less of those professing to be His disciples?
Read your first post. You say you know the end is near. Now you quote a verse from the Bible saying we don't know.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read your first post. You say you know the end is near. Now you quote a verse from the Bible saying we don't know.
Not exactly (I couldn't give you a date or hour) but I am commonly misquoted here. Christ said that no one would know the hour, yet we all are to be watching the signs of the times. I know that Jesus is returning. I know the signs of His coming. And I've watched the world for my entire literate life (the Bible is the first "adult" book that I read after learning how to read. ) Some people claim that the world has always been as it is now, but I've observed it change over the course of 63 years and it's becoming increasingly difficult to deny the accelerating troubles coming upon the Earth. When I was young I couldn't conceive of people denying the kind of judgments that we find described by scripture, but I pursued an education in the sciences and learned that people are very clever at producing ways to explain away God and His works. Since enmity with God is our natural state at birth, it's not surprising that people would rationalize away their innate fear of judgment, but as the scripture says, the wisdom of this world is foolishness to God and people will continue to deny Him right up to His return. This being said, I don't deny being called to the prophetic office in the body of Christ (it's the only office in the church that I'm biblically qualified for and God has consistently proven His word true to me.)

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not exactly (I couldn't give you a date or hour) but I am commonly misquoted here. Christ said that no one would know the hour, yet we all are to be watching the signs of the times. I know that Jesus is returning. I know the signs of His coming. And I've watched the world for my entire literate life (the Bible is the first "adult" book that I read after learning how to read. ) Some people claim that the world has always been as it is now, but I've observed it change over the course of 63 years and it's becoming increasingly difficult to deny the accelerating troubles coming upon the Earth. When I was young I couldn't conceive of people denying the kind of judgments that we find described by scripture, but I pursued an education in the sciences and learned that people are very clever at producing ways to explain away God and His works. Since enmity with God is our natural state at birth, it's not surprising that people would rationalize away their innate fear of judgment, but as the scripture says, the wisdom of this world is foolishness to God and people will continue to deny Him right up to His return. This being said, I don't deny being called to the prophetic office in the body of Christ (it's the only office in the church that I'm biblically qualified for and God has consistently proven His word true to me.)
I am sure you think yourself a prophet, but you have not convinced me. I can't remember how people like you I've run across with wrong predictions. You like them seem motivated by fear. Every little thing alarms you and makes you think the end is nigh.

I also don't think you can read the signs of the times since you quoted Matthew 24 as if that passage applied today. Reread it. Jesus was asked what things would happen before the Temple was destroyed. All those things have already happened then if it was a genuine prophecy. You seem to think it was a flawed prophecy. While I cannot explain every detail of that prophecy, I happen to believe it all did happen just as Jesus said it would. If you can't "read the signs of events in history," how could possibly be able to read the signs of future events? Have you ever had a vision? Have you ever been told specifically something would happen and then it happened as you were told? Or do you sit reading your Bible, figuring and figuring and thinking you're guided into all truth?

My Bible says nothing of a rapture. That's a tradition of men. Would it do any good to try to explain what is meant by being caught up? I doubt it. You have invested too much time into your belief system. People like you almost never change their minds.

As for fear of judgment? Is that what you're trying to appeal to? I ask you what John the Baptist asked, "Who told you to flee the wrath to come?"

Me? I could die today. Any of us could. We should all be ready to meet our Maker at any time. If I am wrong about my beliefs, it doesn't matter that much to me. If there's a rapture tomorrow and all hell breaks loose, I am sure God will do the right thing by me. I am not going to be motivated by fear of missing some rapture or fear of the future. God is on His Throne. I have nothing to fear. My advice to you and everyone else to stop thinking so much about the future and look for good deeds we can do for others today.

I also think you really missed the point by saying the natural state of man is enmity with God. I tell you the opposite is true: And if you wish to be saved, you'd better find the state you were born with as a child:

Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sure you think yourself a prophet, but you have not convinced me. I can't remember how people like you I've run across with wrong predictions. You like them seem motivated by fear. Every little thing alarms you and makes you think the end is nigh.

I also think you really missed the point by saying the natural state of man is enmity with God. I tell you the opposite is true: And if you wish to be saved, you'd better find the state you were born with as a child:

Ok, junior, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. That's not my job, but the job of the Holy Spirit. However, for the benefit of anyone who might read your posts and actually take you seriously:
Salvation is not something we do, but something God does:
I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior. Isaiah 43:11

And how does God save us?
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.

But there must be something more to it than that, after all didn't we participate in our birth?
2 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, 2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others. Ephesians 2:2-3

Now, Jesus clearly said that we must become as little children to enter into the kingdom of God, so is it really a matter of finding that "innocent child" in yourself? Can we, as Nicodemus asked, enter again into our mother's womb to be born again?
Jesus answered that question in that same conversation with Nicodemus:
Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. John 3:5
If that verse doesn't convince you that salvation is entirely of God, there is also this little conversation in the gospels:
23 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

25 When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?”

26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:23-26

It might be a little distressing to realize that there is absolutely nothing that we can do to "contribute" to our salvation, but salvation is a matter of God's grace and God's election (choice), but what does a child contribute to it's birth? Nothing!
The good news though is that God's word informs us that if we are "seeking" God, in reality we are responding to His call, we are "hearing" the promptings of the Holy Spirit. (The scripture tells us that no one seeks God, we don't negate scripture by our longing for the truth because that longing comes from God.) Those that ignore or deny those promptings are ultimately blaspheming the Holy Spirit, and the Lord said that there is no forgiveness for such. This would be because the Holy Spirit is the presence of God with us, the teacher, the One who convicts us of sin and informs us of truth, including the Truth of His person in the Son of God, Jesus Christ.
Now, the gospel includes our conviction of sin (by the Holy Spirit and through the "hearing" of His word), but it also includes the testimony of God that His Son died for us, to redeem us from sin, rose from the dead to demonstrate His incorruptibility in fulfillment of scripture, and will return in judgment. If your heart (the full conviction of mind and spirit) accepts that these things are true, then it is the Holy Spirit who is convincing you of the same. Does this alone mean that we are saved? Almost there. How does a child respond to the call of his father when the child knows that its done wrong? The child could hide, and that's not a good thing, but when the child knows that its father loves it, then it approaches its father contritely, confesses what it has done and submits to the authority of its father. If we have a part in salvation, it is simply this, admitting our sin to God and asking His forgiveness and His presence to keep us as His own. To quote Jesus once more:
"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”

You don't have to jump through hoops, you don't have to reform yourself (that's God's job through the process we call sanctification), you just have to believe, confess, ask and receive, but without doubt (6 "But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; James 1:6-7)
The without doubt part takes a certain commitment, something like getting married (for life), but for God's part the gift of the Holy Spirit is a seal of redemption. He comes to reside in you to be your guide, your teacher, and your keeper (you might conceivably use your freedom incorrectly and inadvertently walk away from God, but as His possession He will seek you out and restore you to Himself. )
Its a beautiful thing because it is done entirely by God, what we touch is always contaminated by our nature as is born out by scripture:
"But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags;
We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away." Isaiah 64:6

So if you're seeking, then find. Today is an acceptable time.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 1 Corinthians 2:13-15

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You seem to preaching fear to me, not the gospel. I've seen too many other alarmists trying to frighten others to take you too seriously.

Are you building others up, or are you trying to get us to think God appointed you as a prophet? I am not with you. I think you need mental help.
I wonder what the antediluvians thought of Noah's warnings seeing it had never rained?
I could imagine he spoke of climate change. Their own wisdom cost them their lives......8 saved out of approximately 7 billion, hmmmm...... And Israel, the scripture tells us that 600,000 left Egypt not including the children. We could conservatively say that easily a million left Egypt yet how many of that generation made it into Cannan?.....only two .

Perhaps those who had the mental problems where those who didn't take the warnings in Noah's day and those who refused the command to enter Cannan not to mention the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah where only three made it out, seriously. Perhaps they had the mental problems not the ones giving the warnings?

Doesn't the scripture say that what has been recorded is for our learning?

Reactions: michaelvpardo

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You need some fear to wake you out of your slumber because what you espouse is not the Gospel. The latter days are upon us and the great apostasy is in full measure.

2 Timothy 3
[1] This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
[2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
[3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
[4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
[6] For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
[7] Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
[8] Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
[9] But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder what the antediluvians thought of Noah's warnings seeing it had never rained?
I could imagine he spoke of climate change. Their own wisdom cost them their lives......8 saved out of approximately 7 billion, hmmmm...... And Israel, the scripture tells us that 600,000 left Egypt not including the children. We could conservatively say that easily a million left Egypt yet how many of that generation made it into Cannan?.....only two .

Perhaps those who had the mental problems where those who didn't take the warnings in Noah's day and those who refused the command to enter Cannan not to mention the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah where only three made it out, seriously. Perhaps they had the mental problems not the ones giving the warnings?

Doesn't the scripture say that what has been recorded is for our learning?
Speaking of Noah, do you think God wanted evil men to build their own arks so they could survive the flood and continue being wicked after? Evil men may want to escape the "wrath to come" as John the Baptist put it; but only those who repent and want to become good will be saved.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need some fear to wake you out of your slumber because what you espouse is not the Gospel. The latter days are upon us and the great apostasy is in full measure.

2 Timothy 3
[1] This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
[2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
[3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
[4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
[6] For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
[7] Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
[8] Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
[9] But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
So you say also. We are so lucky to have so many prophets here. So lucky. I'd expect God's prophets to be preaching to the wicked to repent; but no, the prophets want to preach to Christians.

I could also read that passage and think it applies to all the fake prophets we see popping up.

Be fearful if you want. Shake in your shoes. Try to flee the wrath to come. Did you miss chapter one in 1 Timothy?

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

It seems like every little thing that happens scares some people. The sky is falling, the sky is falling. People astonish me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willie T