Outstanding move of God ???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Please look carefully at this documentary recording events that occurred in Mexico back in the 60's

I am keen to hear feedback.

What can we learn form this ???

Reactions: Hidden In Him

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Please look carefully at this documentary recording events that occurred in Mexico back in the 60's

As to date 30 views, no replies. The question marks can be removed from the title. For where I Am, my servant will be also.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Because it's an hour long video. Can you summarize it for us?

Much love!

Is that because the video is so quite that nothing can be heard for an hour? That is why it is so difficult to argue against. :rolleyes:

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I could but it deserves to be watched.

In 63 years of walking with Him, this for me is the most outstanding documentary of what happens when Jesus works with the faithful.

In the 70's I took this video around various churches and the response was a stunned silence. Folks were convicted - couldn't talk.

This is what happens when believers return to first love.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I watched it.

This wouldn't have happened without obeying the word and reliance on the gifts of others.
Not to mention the need was always real when miracles were performed.
It seems when God multiplies something it happens because giving to the needy was extended beyond our means to supply. If you had enough it won't be multiplied. I wonder what would happen if one were rationing, or holding some in reserve, or excluding some for fear of not having enough. Could you expect the Lord to multiply it?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems when God multiplies something it happens because giving to the needy was extended beyond our means to supply. If you had enough it won't be multiplied.

Excellent point. The principle is similar to what Paul was teaching about God's power being made manifest in weakness. It is in contrast to our greatest insufficiencies that He has the best opportunities to bring glory to Himself, since it is clearly not us doing the work.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Great video, Carl, and thank you for sharing.

IMO, what we can learn from it (and this is just for starters), is that the Lord is not nearly so judgmental as many believers are today, and is willing to use those who believe in Him regardless of affiliations. I've long held that if He had to wait to use only those who were perfect in their doctrines, He would never be able to move. Every denomination teaches some error, it's just a matter of extent and how egregious they are. But He looks beyond such things if His people are willing to act in obedience and bring glory to Him, especially those willing to help the poor, because the Lord loves the poor - the stranger, the outcasts, orphans and widows, etc. - and always has (James 1:27).

As Forrest also pointed out, however, such things don't happen among those who have no faith in Him to still move in the supernatural, and in genuine supernatural gifts as they did during NT times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl Emerson

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I watched it.

This wouldn't have happened without obeying the word and reliance on the gifts of others.
Not to mention the need was always real when miracles were performed.
It seems when God multiplies something it happens because giving to the needy was extended beyond our means to supply. If you had enough it won't be multiplied. I wonder what would happen if one were rationing, or holding some in reserve, or excluding some for fear of not having enough. Could you expect the Lord to multiply it?

YES...

This principle was confirmed at the battle of Ai.

A family hid booty from Jericho under the house, making their own arrangements to be provided for, due to their lack of faith in God to supply and blatant disobedience.

As a result, the whole campaign was effected to the point of massive defeat for the whole if Israel.

They paid a high price for this...

Years back I had a very impacting dream.

I saw an angel of provision with a big bag... But the angel couldn't pour it out.

Seeing this I cried out to the Lord "why cant the angel pour out the provision? "

The reply was immediate - the angel cant pour it out because of an Ai problem.

What Jesus was saying was that it was when we give up trying to provide for ourselves, that the angel will release God's provision.

Sadly churches and individuals use worldly means to be provided for so the provision of God is held back.

Tithing and giving is pushed to the extent that folks feel under compulsion - this is clearly against Scripture.

How many churches have a member on the finance committee with a gift of faith ?

As you rightly point out the folks in this video sacrificed their own possessions for the poor first.

This was a key obedience that triggered a response from God to release divine provision, in this case in spectacular fashion.

Reactions: lforrest