Owner Reunites With Feline Companion After Fifteen Years

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awwwwwwwww

I wouldnt want to microchip my kitty cat. But that story is just precious. Pretty amazing.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awwwwwwwww

I wouldnt want to microchip my kitty cat. But that story is just precious. Pretty amazing.

Yeah, makes me hope that there's hope for my kitty Jasmine who ran away a few years ago,.. if she's even still alive that is. Why wouldn't you want to microchip though?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, makes me hope that there's hope for my kitty Jasmine who ran away a few years ago,.. if she's even still alive that is. Why wouldn't you want to microchip though?

Perhaps your pet kitten had a bigger purpose with another person.

We've had a dog (over 4yrs now). Didn't buy him, no one gave him to us.
Surmised he was dropped off in our rural woods. A pit, and maybe mix. Have to say, he adopted us, and we agreed to look after him, feed him, shelter him, play and teach him, and has become a very rewarding part of our family.
A chance "blessing"?
I Moreso accredit God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I suppose you're right,.. but just so you know she was an adult cat not a kitten.