Parler website comes back online with ‘lovers and haters’ note

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why does Parlor want full access to my phone?
It is "Parler", which is a play on parlor (where people meet and talk), and probably on the French phrase "Je parle" meaning "I speak". Parler will continue to be under attack, until they wake up, and find a way to stay viable without getting involved with the other Big Tech organization.

Indeed that should have been the first order of business so that no one could shut them down. The governments (other than Poland) will do absolutely nothing about the abuse of power by the social media giants. These people should not be able to censor free speech (other than profanity and blasphemy, which are unacceptable to all).

There is absolutely no question that Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc. all interfered with the recent elections by suppressing news and censoring conservative communications, while becoming the propaganda arm of the so-called Democrats. Personally, I totally avoid all social media.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does Parlor want full access to my phone?
Google App's. do the same thing. Just guessing, however, I would think any App site or site like Parlor, that was linked via App's in the Apple and Google store before the first site of Parler was pulled from both App providers, make money selling your contacts information. Also, again just a guess, they would then be able to monitor your movements, call log, etc... I never grant App's nor Google App Store access to my phone. And yet I still have active Apps running.