• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We (Christ's faithful Church) are not leaving this earth to go into Heaven where The Father is.

We are going to Jerusalem on earth with Jesus when He descends to this earth. That per Zechariah 14 and 1 Thessalonians 4.

Christ's future reign will be here, on earth, with His elect, per the prophets and His Book of Revelation.

Reactions: Keraz

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No we are not going to exit the Earth, that is a very faulty look at the Bible

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are we getting close to our "Exodus" from this Earth? ...

I certainly wouldn't want to speak for anyone else, but by ALL APPEARANCES, it would seem so for ME! -- Just the other day my wife was mentioning how precious life is, and that Jesus could come for me at any moment, -- "if I don't knock it off". And so I quickly found something else to do.

But I suspect everyone else will have to wait until the end of Millennial Kingdom to join Jesus in the New Jerusalem to be with the LORD forever in the air.

Silly FALSE Doctrines.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I certainly wouldn't want to speak for anyone else, but by ALL APPEARANCES, it would seem so! -- Just the other day my wife was mentioning how precious life is, and that Jesus could come for me at any moment, -- if I didn't "knock it off". And so I quickly found something else to do.

But I suspect everyone else will have to wait until the end of Millennial Kingdom to join Jesus in the New Jerusalem to be with the LORD forever in the air.

Silly FALSE Doctrines.
Bobby Jo

It's hard to tell just what you do believe, since your words aren't clear and are more sarcasm than actual Bible truth.

There is nothing written in God's Word about living up in the sky when Jesus returns to reign over all nations. Those ideas are just sand castles preached by the "hireling" who preaches for money (John 10).

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We (Christ's faithful Church) are not leaving this earth to go into Heaven where The Father is.

Yeah Davey. According to scripture no man has ascended to heaven

JOHN 3 [12] If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? [13] And NO MAN HATH ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN, BUT HE THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So where are we goin if not to heaven?

JEREMIAH 3 [14] TURN, O BACKSLIDING CHILDREN, SAITH THE LORD; FOR I AM MARRIED UNTO YOU: AND I WILL TAKE YOU ONE OF A CITY, AND TWO OF A FAMILY, AND I WILL BRING YOU TO ZION:

I am married to you {the bride of Christ}. Goin to Jerusalem, Zion, His Holy Mountain {in the twinkling of an eye}

ZECHARIAH 8 [1] Again the word of the LORD of hosts came to me, saying, [2] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury. [3] Thus saith the LORD; I AM RETURNED UNTO ZION, AND WILL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts THE HOLY MOUNTAIN.

And Jesus Himself will be there with us. And so shall we ever be with the Lord

Reactions: Davy

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Our destiny and our great privilege:

The issue of a 'rapture to heaven' for the Church is far from being accepted by many people who seriously study this belief. So believers in that idea cannot just assume that a rapture will happen.

They say; We Christians are not appointed to wrath. And this is a true statement, but it doesn't in any way mean that God intends to remove His people to heaven, to avoid any hardships and testing to come.
I have a list of 25 scriptures that say how the Lord will protect His people during His wrath.

What people should consider, is what does God want of us Christians? What is our destiny?
Jesus gave us a Commission; to spread the Gospel, Matthew 28:19-20
Will He say: Nah, don't need to bother any more, come up here and do harp practice! Let the ungodly stew in their own juice.

NO; we are His witnesses, Isaiah 43:8-13, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations, Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-16, also Ezekiel 39:27
THAT is our task, our destiny and our great privilege. And we will all live in all of the holy land, blessed by God. Romans 9:24-26, Psalms 37:29,