Pastor Anuj & Pastor Karan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, Pastor Anuj & Pastor Karan, they are young and doing God's work with passion. They were here, and prayed for us.
They are going to different villages and sharing God's work. They shared They need a Projector to show the village people Gospel videos.
You can pray God bless Pastor Anuj & Pastor Karan, their ministry and family also provide them with a Projector so that others see Gospel videos .

Thank you!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, Pastor Anuj & Pastor Karan, they are young and doing God's work with passion. They were here, and prayed for us.
They are going to different villages and sharing God's work. They shared They need a Projector to show the village people Gospel videos.
You can pray God bless Pastor Anuj & Pastor Karan, their ministry and family also provide them with a Projector so that others see Gospel videos .

Thank you!
Praying that God supply their needs.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are going to different villages and sharing God's work. They shared They need a Projector to show the village people Gospel videos
Agreeing with your prayers..
- concerning about a Projector.
---
I heard about..Gospel videos are effective in outreach/mission in India..
- years ago..
- from Christian leaders.

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams