Peace out, homies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate the time I had here and getting to some of you all while it lasted.

Farewell.

Also I'm locked out of my email so I can't respond to those.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is this a mirage or is it a fluffy duck? ....In case you can't imagine it, you are missed!

Reactions: DuckieLady

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take care!

Was nice to talk to you while given the chance may God give the increase and may Jesus Christ give you life more abundantly.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This does NOT sound like a message that Fluffy Yellow Duck would send... The title alone is off.
Something seems strange..

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At Fluffy Duck, my pray for you will not go unanswered, as I know that the Lord is working to still draw you further into His loving Embrace such that your inner beauty will be seen shining for God as you continue your journey walking step in step with Him.

Go in the Peace of Him who Loves you and is renewing you, as you continue to lean on His arm in surrender to His Love.

Shalom

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bye Fluff. I will keep you in prayer and am glad to have known you. If you ever get back into your email or back on here and want to chat, I'll more then likely be on. God bless.

Reactions: amadeus

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha, it's me. No worries.

I'm tired, mostly. It's just time for me to do other things right now. Will miss you guys, though.

Yeah? I hears ya! Sometimes tiz a good thing to walk away. There is more to life and the walk of a believer then being or becoming hooked to a thing called "internet."