Peace to everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ammuslim

Aug 29, 2007
Bismillah: Assalamo Alikum.Peace to everyone, this is my first post here, so I just thought to wish you all a very blessed day.Salamammuslim
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board. I hope you are seeking truth and we can help you.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

ammuslim

Aug 29, 2007
Bismillah: Assalamo Alikum.(thesuperjag;16319)
Welcome to Christianity Board. I hope you are seeking truth and we can help you.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.
Thanks for your nice words, I am actually seeking some extra knowledge about Christianity, not really seeking truth. But thanks for offering me help, that was nice of you.
smile.gif
Salamammuslim

ammuslim

Aug 29, 2007
Bismillah: Assalamo Alikum.(Wakka;16409)
ammuslim. Do you wake up at 4 am like RickyW does?
Yes I do, it is an obligatory on every Muslim to perform his daily prayers in their fixed time. But to be honest with you, sometimes I don’t, and I feel terrible when I don’t get up at 4AM, but I strive hard to perform the early morning prayer and I pray that God help me to wake me up always at that time.Salamammuslim

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
well sir,i hope you are looking to convert to christianity and that is why you are here. and that thing about the billions of muslims in the world that could revert to violence like 9/11/01. ah, a lot of christian americans like myself do not get intimidated by much. thank god we have a president in office right now that did not coward down when action was necessary. but our country will probably not be too receptive to the next attack. and i do not think you are one of the fanatics. I see where turkey is revolting because an islamic fanatic was recently elected to , i believe, president. i hope you are looking to convert to christianity=jesus will welcome you. sir muslim, i guess you did not write that=i apologize=i guess this karen is fearful about getting attacked again, for we will, but i am not too fearful of it. forgive me if i offended thee=god bless you=shalom. oh yea=JESUS IS GOD, AND HE DID RISE FROM THE DEAD. jesus bless

ammuslim

Aug 29, 2007
Bismillah: Assalamo Alikum.(tim bennett;16433)
well sir,i hope you are looking to convert to christianity and that is why you are here. and that thing about the billions of muslims in the world that could revert to violence like 9/11/01. ah, a lot of christian americans like myself do not get intimidated by much. thank god we have a president in office right now that did not coward down when action was necessary. but our country will probably not be too receptive to the next attack. and i do not think you are one of the fanatics. I see where turkey is revolting because an islamic fanatic was recently elected to , i believe, president. i hope you are looking to convert to christianity=jesus will welcome you. sir muslim, i guess you did not write that=i apologize=i guess this karen is fearful about getting attacked again, for we will, but i am not too fearful of it. forgive me if i offended thee=god bless you=shalom. oh yea=JESUS IS GOD, AND HE DID RISE FROM THE DEAD. jesus bless
Thanks for your invitation, it is well respected, but yet rejected, I am very content with what I have right now and what Islam has given me, the only reason I’ve come here, as I have clearly said in my first post, is to gain more knowledge about Christianity for my own study, because I am student of comparative religion.The violence that you are talking about is everywhere brother, it is not only the result of some Muslims. but the sad thing is that the Western media is promoting only the ugly picture of Islam, and associating all violence that is done in this world today with Islam. Go and spend sometimes in any Muslim country and you will witness how peaceful the Muslims really are. I don’t deny that there are some black sheep amongst us, but that is to be found in every community. I hope you are getting what am trying to say. I don’t intend to convert to any other religion as I said, but thank you so much for your nice way to invite me to your faith, I really respect you guys and I hope you do respect me and my faith as well.Karen Armstrong was attacked by whom and why? No offense at all brother, you are most welcome to say what is in your heart, and it is my duty to clarify anything in your mind about my religion with Allah’s help. Salamammuslim

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Alright. Well, I'll see you on the day of judgement. Do Muslims have a day of Judgment?Also, is it acceptable for a Muslim to go back to bed after praying to Allah in the sunrise? If I were ever a Muslim, that's exactly what I would do.

ammuslim

Aug 29, 2007
Bismillah: Assalamo Alikum.
Alright. Well, I'll see you on the day of judgement. Do Muslims have a day of Judgment?
Insh a Allah we see each other in paradise, you pray for it and work for it hard insh a Allah. Day of Judgment? Yes we believe in it, in fact it is one of the pillars of faith that we should believe in that Day, where we will be Judged by our Creator for our choices and for what we have done here on earth.
Also, is it acceptable for a Muslim to go back to bed after praying to Allah in the sunrise? If I were ever a Muslim, that's exactly what I would do.
You may go to bed after praying the Dawn prayer, no harm at all. The Prophet Muhammad pbuh instructed us to ease our burden and avoid excess; he said to those who fast all days and pray all nights “Do not do that! Fast on some days and eat on others. Sleep part of the night, and stand in prayer another part. For your body has rights upon you, your eyes have a right upon you, you wife has a right upon you, your guest has a right upon you...”So if we are feeling tiered after offering the early morning prayer, we can very well go to bed again for some rest to gain some strength Salamammuslim

adonaicole

Aug 28, 2007
Go and spend sometimes in any Muslim country and you will witness how peaceful the Muslims really are.
I have been in a muslim country and can testify that they were peaceful and hospitable, some even invited me over for tea. But a word of advice for those who have never been, don't talk to their women...big no, no...

adonaicole

Aug 28, 2007
You wanted to learn about christianity so I'll share my beliefs.The God that I worship is love, truth and light (all good things).He teaches us to love our neighbor as ourselves, honor our parents, even to love our enemies. Most importantly, to love the Lord our God, with all our heart and soul.

ammuslim

Aug 29, 2007
Bismillah: Assalamo ALikum.(adonaicole;16489)
I have been in a muslim country and can testify that they were peaceful and hospitable, some even invited me over for tea. But a word of advice for those who have never been, don't talk to their women...big no, no...
You can very well talk to our women, but the conversation should be very conservative and straight to the point. I am aware that in some of the Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, talking to a woman is totally not recommended, but in other parts of Arabia like my hometown, Egypt, you can talk as long as the conversation is polite and in the present of any related man to this woman, shaking hands is totally not allowed in Islam between strangers of different sexes. Hope this clarify the point.
You wanted to learn about christianity so I'll share my beliefs.The God that I worship is love, truth and light (all good things).He teaches us to love our neighbor as ourselves, honor our parents, even to love our enemies. Most importantly, to love the Lord our God, with all our heart and soul.
Thanks for sharing your beliefs with me. I am aware of this part in the teaching of Christianity which is similar to other faiths. What I really wanted to understand is the concept of Trinity which is, in certain time of my life blew my mind and ruined relationships between me and some friends.I don’t want to believe in it the way you do, I just wanted to know how do you guys believed in such concept WITH understanding, or were you asked to just believe in it even if you didn’t comprehend its real meaning? Salamammuslim

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
okay, cool brother muslim, thats cool. god bless you=you are repectful, i hope i did not come off disrespectful. jesus tells me to love everyone=but to hold to his word=that is jesus' word. peace

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Thanks for sharing your beliefs with me. I am aware of this part in the teaching of Christianity which is similar to other faiths. What I really wanted to understand is the concept of Trinity which is, in certain time of my life blew my mind and ruined relationships between me and some friends.I don’t want to believe in it the way you do, I just wanted to know how do you guys believed in such concept WITH understanding, or were you asked to just believe in it even if you didn’t comprehend its real meaning?
Hi friend,You should know that all Jesus' followers dont interpret the Bible the same way. I am Jesus' follower and have been reading the bible since I became christian 8 years ago. Most of them believe trinity, military, and helfire and many other denominational theologies but I don't believe most denominational ones. So naturally, I don't attend organized church and my family and I have been serving God without joining organized church. love, hitomi

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
john marc, may i ask if you are a christian (or not), well forgive me i am going to ask anyway, i hope i do not offend anyone! the only reason i ask is i think your mood you posted yesterday was skeptical. i may be wrong. i am a christian by the way=i believe that jessu is god and has saved my soul from eternal damnation and punishment!ps= i love playing poker?

ammuslim

Aug 29, 2007
Bismillah: Assalamo Alikum.(Joyful;16645)
Hi friend,You should know that all Jesus' followers dont interpret the Bible the same way. I am Jesus' follower and have been reading the bible since I became christian 8 years ago. Most of them believe trinity, military, and helfire and many other denominational theologies but I don't believe most denominational ones. So naturally, I don't attend organized church and my family and I have been serving God without joining organized church. love, hitomi
Thanks for your honest input. I too consider myself to be one of Jesus’ pbuh followers, but I don’t perceive him the way you guys do. If you don’t mind, what do you mean by saying that most of Jesus’ followers believe in ‘military’ ?Thanks and Salamammuslim

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimAssalamu'alaykum warahmatullohi wa barakatuhSorry for late posting in your thread
tongue.gif
. May God will always guiding us .By the way brother, where you are come from
smile.gif
?Wassalamu'alaykum warahmatullohi wa barakatuhBest regards, Ricky WWallahu a'lam.

ammuslim

Aug 29, 2007
Bismillah: Assalamo Alikum.
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimAssalamu'alaykum warahmatullohi wa barakatuh
Wa Alikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh, Brother or Sister Ricky.
Sorry for late posting in your thread . May God will always guiding us .
Yeah, this is the best Du’a today, may Allah guide us all to His straight path. Ameen.
By the way brother, where you are come from ?
Originally I am from Egypt, but right now I live in China. How about you?
Wassalamu'alaykum warahmatullohi wa barakatuh
Wa Alukum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh. Salamammuslim