Peace with God through Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As each day dawns and continues into night I am actively thankful that I have peace with God through Jesus Christ.

For the first thirty-four years of my life I had many struggles with my spirituality. Born a Jew, I was Bar Mitzvah at age 13, but my unhappy life didn't change in the slightest. As a result, I became an atheist, as God did nothing to address my unhappiness and despair. Then, in an instant, everything changed. At age 34, I was healed in the hospital by Jesus Christ and received the Holy Spirit.

He has been my guide ever since. Even though there were hardships and disappointments along the way, I know that God has been with me every second. I have been truly blessed in every area of my life! And beyond that I have the peace that passes all understanding.

It truly bothers me that so many people on this forum don't have that peace. They struggle with life and often blame others for their troubles, either directly or indirectly. I feel very sorry for them and hope that they can find internal peace, happiness, and can experience God's love in Christ fully.