Pedophilia and child sacrifice in the entertainment industry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi T.
Oh how deep this goes. And mind control also, from children on. Every large organization unto the highest echelons. It is so widespread but also very covert. the evil that has infiltrated every area of our lives goes deeper than probably 98 percent of people can even conceive of.
So many will be held accountable, for sure sister.
xo

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi T.
Oh how deep this goes. And mind control also, from children on. Every large organization unto the highest echelons. It is so widespread but also very covert. the evil that has infiltrated every area of our lives goes deeper than probably 98 percent of people can even conceive of.
xo

There has been anger over the failure of the 'system' to close down grooming gangs here in the UK. Gangs made up of predominately of Asian men grooming underage girls for sex. In the past it has not been taken very seriously as the 'powers that be' took the view that it was consentual and the men weren't charged. Consentual or not these girls were underage and so the men's actions constituted technical rape. The girls were children and not accountable for their actions. But grown men knew what they were doing was wrong. It was mostly pushed under the carpet until one care worker and a police woman took matters in hand and brought about the conviction and imprisonment of nine men. Since then there been other paedophile rings investigated and convicted. And all of them were predominately Asian. It was a national scandal and I hope if there any more gangs still grooming young underage girls for sex that they will be caught and convicted and be given a hefty prison sentence.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi T.
xo
So true, sister.
I'm wanting to help people see how prevalent and how deep and far reaching this problem of sexual abuse, ritual abuse, and MK Ultra go. Most (if not all) in the entertainment industry are victims and/or perps....a high number of them are MK/SRA victims from birth who were groomed to go into the entertainment industry. When we support hollywood and secular music (and even some "Christian" music) we are funding this mess.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has been anger over the failure of the 'system' to close down grooming gangs here in the UK. Gangs made up of predominately of Asian men grooming underage girls for sex. In the past it has not been taken very seriously as the 'powers that be' took the view that it was consentual and the men weren't charged. Consentual or not these girls were underage and so the men's actions constituted technical rape. The girls were children and not accountable for their actions. But grown men knew what they were doing was wrong. It was mostly pushed under the carpet until one care worker and a police woman took matters in hand and brought about the conviction and imprisonment of nine men. Since then there been other paedophile rings investigated and convicted. And all of them were predominately Asian. It was a national scandal and I hope if there any more gangs still grooming young underage girls for sex that they will be caught and convicted and be given a hefty prison sentence.
Although China is a hotbed for human trafficking, this is by far not just an Asian issue. This is a worldwide operation encompassing governments and religious institutions on down to local groups.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So true, sister.
I'm wanting to help people see how prevalent and how deep and far reaching this problem of sexual abuse, ritual abuse, and MK Ultra go. Most (if not all) in the entertainment industry are victims and/or perps....a high number of them are MK/SRA victims from birth who were groomed to go into the entertainment industry. When we support hollywood and secular music (and even some "Christian" music) we are funding this mess.

It's funny how so many believe that such people would NEVER do these things. TRUST NO MAN! They are so evil and everywhere. God help to expose this, either way, You WILL expose all of it in your time and I pray for protection and peace for these victims.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Although China is a hotbed for human trafficking, this is by far not just an Asian issue. This is a worldwide operation encompassing governments and religious institutions on down to local groups.

As I said the gangs that have been arrested so far have been mostly Asian but they must be just the tip of the iceberg. A ballet school was closed down fairly recently and various sports have come under scrutiny for child abuse. It is an ugly evil thing and needs to be widely investigated. I'm sorry but I never watch online videos so I may be missing something.

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
the Bohemia club in north California, made up of wealthy elite and high ranking politicians, do a cremation of care ceremony where they burn the "effigy" of a child. its ok though because its not a real child. kinda like if you guys were my neighbors and i went out in the backyard on the weekends and had a make believe ceremony where i acted like i was murdering a little kid. you guys would be ok with that right?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people in public on the surface would agree that these happenings as depicted in the above videos are evil things, but among those very people so agreeing are likely very many, too many in any case, who, if the truth were known, would be counted among the perpetrators.

Looking around us today we may see whole lot of things being opened to public scrutiny, in part, but corrections? The only corrections which ultimately will always work to improve things are those where God is given the leading role. That has also been, and is being, undermined by making more and more things legal in the name of "freedom", but it includes the freedom to hurt others and the freedom to sin. Without God, truly people believe in the little axiom, "if it feels good, do it", and never mind that it may not feel good for everyone affected directly or indirectly by someone's "feel good" actions.

Whether we have a Trump in the White House or a Biden, too many will almost certainly, if they can get away with it, pursue the selfish fruit of that little axiom rather the good fruit, which God has made available through His Son. Many will insist that if we get this person, or this party, or this group in place running things according the best laws of men, everything will improve... but again if God is not leading the Way, is that not a lie, another one of men's lies?

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written,..." Rom 3:4

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Bohemia club in north California, made up of wealthy elite and high ranking politicians, do a cremation of care ceremony where they burn the "effigy" of a child. its ok though because its not a real child. kinda like if you guys were my neighbors and i went out in the backyard on the weekends and had a make believe ceremony where i acted like i was murdering a little kid. you guys would be ok with that right?
Actually, they do a lot worse than "fake" child sacrifice. There are real sacrifices as well as child hunting. I would know, because I was used in the hunts as a small child (earliest memory of that was about age 3). They use the song "Teddy Bear Picnic" as a theme, and people dressed in bear costumes. Not good. :/ When you get caught, either you are horribly assaulted (rapes, etc) or .....the "expendable" ones are killed.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Actually, they do a lot worse than "fake" child sacrifice. There are real sacrifices as well as child hunting. I would know, because I was used in the hunts as a small child (earliest memory of that was about age 3). They use the song "Teddy Bear Picnic" as a theme, and people dressed in bear costumes. Not good. :/ When you get caught, either you are horribly assaulted (rapes, etc) or .....the "expendable" ones are killed.

i was being sarcastic, i believe these things really go on but try and tell this to the everyday person and they will think your crazy. its pretty logical actually, the bible mentions these things, mainstream historic facts back this up, so we know these things went on years ago for thousands of years, why would they stop? there is no event in history that says on this day they no longer practice these evil ways. and what of the dark gods/ fallen angels that teach men to do these things, did they just go away one day? if you observe the way this world works, the way it really works, it only makes sense they are still here doing what they have always done.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was being sarcastic, i believe these things really go on but try and tell this to the everyday person and they will think your crazy. its pretty logical actually, the bible mentions these things, mainstream historic facts back this up, so we know these things went on years ago for thousands of years, why would they stop? there is no event in history that says on this day they no longer practice these evil ways. and what of the dark gods/ fallen angels that teach men to do these things, did they just go away one day? if you observe the way this world works, the way it really works, it only makes sense they are still here doing what they have always done.
Exactly. And I knew you were being sarcastic, making a point. And it was a valid point. I appreciate your posts and I appreciate being believed when I share my experiences.

Have you heard of Fiona Barnett?

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Exactly. And I knew you were being sarcastic, making a point. And it was a valid point. I appreciate your posts and I appreciate being believed when I share my experiences.

Have you heard of Fiona Barnett?

have you ever heard a mainstream report on Bohemia grove, specifically the ritual? they acknowledge it goes on, explain what it is, and make a point to emphasize, its not a "real" child, just an effigy, and then maybe give a little chuckle like its a funny joke. make believing that your murdering a child is not something i would make jokes about. the "make believe" child killing ritual in its self is sick and disgusting. in the words of the late princess Dianna, "these people are not human", referring to the family she married into. i think she was right.

Fiona Barnett - is she the same one that FBI (retired) agent Ted Gunderson rescued?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have you ever heard a mainstream report on Bohemia grove, specifically the ritual? they acknowledge it goes on, explain what it is, and make a point to emphasize, its not a "real" child, just an effigy, and then maybe give a little chuckle like its a funny joke. make believing that your murdering a child is not something i would make jokes about. the "make believe" child killing ritual in its self is sick and disgusting. in the words of the late princess Dianna, "these people are not human", referring to the family she married into. i think she was right.

Fiona Barnett - is she the same one that FBI (retired) agent Ted Gunderson rescued?
I believe that was Brice Taylor (aka, Sue Ford). There's a lot to her story that isn't told. She is bloodline, so she would have been born in and used from childhood as I was.

Fiona Barnett is from Australia and has exposed a lot of people involved in SRA/MK, pedophilia. I learned about her when my own memories surfaced of child hunts using the song "Teddy Bear Picnic." I was looking for info on the song and child hunts and her name popped up ...come to discover, her accounts of Bohemian Grove child hunts is near exact to what I remember.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have you ever heard a mainstream report on Bohemia grove, specifically the ritual? they acknowledge it goes on, explain what it is, and make a point to emphasize, its not a "real" child, just an effigy, and then maybe give a little chuckle like its a funny joke. make believing that your murdering a child is not something i would make jokes about.
I have seen the reports on it claiming it's all fun and games. I always knew Alex Jones was controlled opposition, which they needed in the face of so many victims coming forward and speaking out. One giveaway is that he was allowed to air his content on mainstream television channels ....owned by cult elites like Ted Turner (etc). One of my (former) cult handlers (an uncle) was/is friends with Turner.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
I have seen the reports on it claiming it's all fun and games. I always knew Alex Jones was controlled opposition, which they needed in the face of so many victims coming forward and speaking out. One giveaway is that he was allowed to air his content on mainstream television channels ....owned by cult elites like Ted Turner (etc). One of my (former) cult handlers (an uncle) was/is friends with Turner.

AJ lol ohh boy, i agree. all he has to do is open his mouth for a few seconds and every subject he has touched looses all its credibility. what an imbecile, and he does his job well.
i am not familiar with Barnett, i will have to look her up.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AJ lol ohh boy, i agree. all he has to do is open his mouth for a few seconds and every subject he has touched looses all its credibility. what an imbecile, and he does his job well.
i am not familiar with Barnett, i will have to look her up.
My oldest son has a theory about Jones.... well, the theory was already out there, that he is really Bill Hicks. Either way, he's a shill.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
My oldest son has a theory about Jones.... well, the theory was already out there, that he is really Bill Hicks. Either way, he's a shill.

holy crap they look just alike. i remember him, he has been gone for so long, i remember him being controversial. he passed on about the same time jones was getting started, both were from tex. not a bad theory. he died here in arkansas where i live.